Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:26:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Describe what is bitcoin for a 7 year old kid in few words  (Read 1016 times)
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:04:41 PM

Bitcoin is a type of currency/money used for the purchase/payment online, which requires the use of the internet for a successful transcation. It's very fast and reliable.
Right bitcoin is a digital currency with high value but we can use it online transaction only. Bitcoin is digital currency that you can used in investing,  purchasing goods and stuff and the transaction are safe, fast and easy to use.

yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:14:58 PM

Bitcoin is a economic renaissance that is wrapped in a technological bubble, which itself is wrapped in a get rich quick scheme.

Well, good joke. What you have written not every adult will understand, and the child will not understand all the more. But you, it seems, didn't even think about it when they wrote the answer.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:53:11 PM

Bitcoin is internet money that you can use to make purchases of your favorite toys or books It is just like the fiat currency but you can not see or touch it. It has value and you can transfer it to your friends

Just make sure that the kid is understand how internet and wallet works because it's a combination between those two.
For early explanation is a great choice but for implementing usage is not recommended because they are still not understand how to protect their private key !

Smiley
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:27:20 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency as an online payment medium that can be used anytime and anywhere.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:52:43 PM

Bitcoin is internet money that you can use to make purchases of your favorite toys or books It is just like the fiat currency but you can not see or touch it. It has value and you can transfer it to your friends
if I introduce myself to a 7-year-old child, I will explain that bitcoin is an internet / digital currency that has many functions, such as being able to be used to buy toys and can be used to earn income
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:24:19 PM

Two words-digital currency. I think this is the most concise and succinct explanation that can be applied to bitcoin, and if I was asked about what bitcoin is, I would say so.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:55:17 PM

I do not think that every seven-year-old child needs to explain bitcoin, but if I had to do it, I would say that this is a new generation currency that is concentrated in the Internet.

minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:01:32 PM

Bitcoin is an online currency. I think this explanation is quite simple and clear, and when I first became interested in cryptocurrencies, it is this definition that gave me to understand what bitcoin is.

Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:29:15 PM

Bitcoins are digital money, just like you know them from your games, but with Bitcoin you can buy real things. If your computer are really fast, then you can earn Bitcoin by mining them.
Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:01:15 PM

Computer bits made up of mathematics which can be used as a mode of payment because of it monetary value
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:29:08 PM

Hi there
What's the most simple way to describe what bitcoin is for people?
Will be cool to read in the comments some new creative ways to do that! Grin

Bitcoin is a coin that is exchanged through a particular ledger called blockchain. The ledger contains all the transactions, each defined by the sender's address, the address of the recipient and the quantity exchanged. Each page of the ledger is called a block, a page is written every 10 minutes. what distinguishes this ledger is high security: nobody can steal it, nobody can change it

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:45:11 PM

It is virtual money which cannot be seen or feel but it still exists. Instead of fiat we can use this crypto currency which has lot more benefits than the fiat. It can be used in any country which has legalized it and does not have the issue of changing the currency from one country to another as per that's country currency/. Also money transfer is quick an easy with less fees than compared to bank.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: