Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:54:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]📈 DIGISWAP.IO 📉 INSTANT CRYPTO EXCHANGE 🔥Cross swaps🔥 !!!We are live!!!  (Read 197 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DigiSwap (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 08:12:43 PM

Instant Crypto exchange DIGISWAP.IO

Quickly And Easily Swap Coins With Our Service.

We offer quick and account less way of swapping crypto with any other.

Cross swaps

We support:

Bitcoin, Litecoin , Cardano , Aion ,Ark ,Dash ,ETC ,ETH, Gas, Neo, Icon , Lisk ,Nuls , OMG , Ontology , Phx , Pivx , Qtum , Tether , Vet, Waves ,Verge and soon many more.

Cheapest and easiest way of buying and selling your crypto.

Best exchanges rates:

Telegram    Twitter

Instagram   Website

We did posted few articles on our medium:

Our beggining
     How to quickly swap with our service

No ico no nonsense. Just straight swaps.

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:24:56 PM

Do you use a third party to perform these trades? If not, what is the max amount i can swap at once?

I sincerely doubt you actually have a reserve of 1000000+ BTC? What is actually the limit we can swap at once?

This is already a pretty big red flag? What's the mechanism here to prevent someone from sending more funds than you can handle?

DigiSwap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 08:55:55 PM

Do you use a third party to perform these trades? If not, what is the max amount i can swap at once?

I sincerely doubt you actually have a reserve of 1000000+ BTC? What is actually the limit we can swap at once?

This is already a pretty big red flag? What's the mechanism here to prevent someone from sending more funds than you can handle?

We do not need any reserve. We acting as intermediary between different exchanges.
Liquidity is provided by those exchanges.

There is no limits. But of course big swap will take longer than smaller one.

If you consider there are similar services on the market offering same service i don't really see any red flag.

Nobody forcing anyone to send 10000 btc but if some one wish to do so than we will make this swap.
On top of this digiswap is fully registered business. We all started somewhere.

I suggest you use service and check yourself how easy it is to swap using us.

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:44:28 PM

I would like to reiterate that i am founder of https://digiswap.io and have all registration papers regarding UK digiswap ltd company.

Digiswap btctalk account was specifically created to support project in full.

If there are any questions regarding trust i can answer them easily and can fully back up this with my past history and trust in crypto sphere.

Please check my profile for more info.
I updated email and avatar to prove above words.

I created some services like https://ontcalc.info which is ontology calculator and free ONG faucet.

About this project just check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5037871.msg47985981#msg47985981

If anyone has any questions just message me directly or post in this thread.
DigiSwap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 10:56:29 PM

For official info about digiswap please visit this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5077870.msg48335491#msg48335491

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: