Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:45:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Open your eyes!  (Read 30360 times)
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:09:37 AM

Don't you feel like once the bitcoin price goes up, the main holders will be the banks and large financial institutions?
It depends on how much coins they hold. Even if someone holds a bitcoin that isn't enough, they will get a huge profit if the bitcoin bubble happens again. I am one of the coin holders who is still waiting for the next bubble. Even though it doesn't hold a lot of coins, there will be a big profit that I will get
btc-room101

Activity: 182
Merit: 30

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 11:16:08 AM

Whales know when to buy and sell btc better than most of the players, but everyone has a chance to buy and sell. The price is the same for everyone.

Two kinds of whales

1.) The kind that own pristine coin and got it free

2.) The kind like Winklevoss that bought ton's of BTC in 2014

I think type 1 knows to get out at the top, that BTC isn't going to the moon,

Type 2 knows also to take the profit, I suspect that the evaporation of $600 billion usd in 2018, was largely type-2 whales getting out ( me thinks china mining like bitmain which owns all )

I think 1&2 are smart people they know it ain't coming back, and if they didn't sell out near top, well they're screwed,

Now its just a clearance sale toward zero
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:31:56 PM

It is always trading rule that which ever goes up has to come down, so the trader knows that buy in dip and sell in high, so the main traders have sold long back and now they have started to accumulate as the price is going down. So who ever knows it will start buying as they know after some years the price will surely boom.

So it is really a good opportunity to start buying now slowly on each dip

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:41:33 PM

Don't you feel like once the bitcoin price goes up, the main holders will be the banks and large financial institutions?
It depends on how much coins they hold. Even if someone holds a bitcoin that isn't enough, they will get a huge profit if the bitcoin bubble happens again. I am one of the coin holders who is still waiting for the next bubble. Even though it doesn't hold a lot of coins, there will be a big profit that I will get
What will determine us gain profit is how we determine decisions, indeed someone who has a lot of coins will have the opportunity to achieve greater profits. For someone who starts from the beginning, investing gradually can make them gain big profits in the future.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:30:17 PM

We should always open our eyes and focus in bitcoin because when it is increase up we can see it if our eyes is open so that we should always open our eyes but not in bitcoin only it for all things.
usticiann

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:09:42 PM

Bitcoin may not be here to stay. But Cryptocurrency certainly is. We have yet to see which cryptocurrency will come out on top. But crypto and blockchain are keepers.
freightjoe

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:11:18 PM

Guys, don't stop believing Cheesy
Now is the time to buy. It’s a chance to catch the dip. The industry will definitely grow and here are the reasons:

1. Bakkt launch (latest news: January 24th, 2019) - This is a project from the owners of NYSE that offers an open and regulated global ecosystem for digital assets (In simple words, it will become a US-based futures exchange and clearing house). Bakkt should provide a clear path for institutional investors to use when trading crypto. For all current investors, institutional capital is one of the expected raising points.
2. ETF approved by the SEC - This will boost more institutional investors to the market. The last comments from the SEC were that the ETF will be approved only after they make sure that the market is not being manipulated.
3. Lightning network adoption - 4,080 nodes this year and that number is rising fast. It will help to solve scaling problems and enable people to use Bitcoin for everyday purchases.
4. Regulated ICO or STO - This will create a real Investment space for projects that will make “tokens” safer for investors. A lot of infrastructure, such as Disclosures, Liquidity Protocols, P2P-Swap Trading Protocols, Debt Tokens, Decentralized Marketplaces, and Custody will serve to help protect investors.
5. Launch of TON (70% ready) - This will be the first real use of tokens in a project that adds value.
6. Real SWIFT replacement by Ripple (or any other) - One of the main uses of crypto is payments, so if we see a “production” solution then more and more people will start to use that.
7. Ethereum moving to POS - The main use of Ethereum is for ICOs, so will it be helpful to move to POS if ICOs are now finished?
8. Wait for 2020 - That is the year when the amount of newly mined BTC will decrease twofold. However, the use of this currency is expected to become more mainstream, thus increasing its demand and, of course, value.

That is all a load of rubbish and wishful thinking - it does not answer the question posed very well earlier in this thread - who the hell is going to come in with 600 Billion USD to match what has been lost?
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:47:48 PM

What happens today was done yesterday. Let us open our eyes about the certain situation why it happens in order not to feel panic and worry. Every situation have a reason behind it which need to be understand. Through that everything will come into place and each of us will have peace of mind in different matters.

If we open eyes widely and look at the situation staying realists, we will see that everything is not as bad as some people here describe. Altcoins and BTC are not falling all the time - they are still swinging a lot.
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:23:55 PM

I do not know what will happen to bitcoin tomorrow or the day after tomorrow , but I know that investing in bitcoin today is a big risk for me . So while I will wait and watch the state of the cryptocurrency market .
JealousCup (OP)

Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:14:53 PM

I do not know what will happen to bitcoin tomorrow or the day after tomorrow , but I know that investing in bitcoin today is a big risk for me . So while I will wait and watch the state of the cryptocurrency market .

Or you can use systems that are not integrated in the global financial system that's so prone to be in crisis.
JealousCup (OP)

Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:26:10 PM

Bitcoin may not be here to stay. But Cryptocurrency certainly is. We have yet to see which cryptocurrency will come out on top. But crypto and blockchain are keepers.

Blockchain technology might be what we need to decentralize the global exchange system...
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:23:53 PM

Or you can use systems that are not integrated in the global financial system that's so prone to be in crisis.
it's a sign if you don't really like bitcoin, isn't it if we really love bitcoin, we don't care about anything that happens, even though it sounds ridiculous, but basically most bitcoin holders don't just see the value, but more to its blockchain technology, and believes it can bring a better financial future.

]
btc-room101

Activity: 182
Merit: 30

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 01:02:32 AM

Guys, don't stop believing Cheesy
Now is the time to buy. It’s a chance to catch the dip. The industry will definitely grow and here are the reasons:

1. Bakkt launch (latest news: January 24th, 2019) - This is a project from the owners of NYSE that offers an open and regulated global ecosystem for digital assets (In simple words, it will become a US-based futures exchange and clearing house). Bakkt should provide a clear path for institutional investors to use when trading crypto. For all current investors, institutional capital is one of the expected raising points.
2. ETF approved by the SEC - This will boost more institutional investors to the market. The last comments from the SEC were that the ETF will be approved only after they make sure that the market is not being manipulated.
3. Lightning network adoption - 4,080 nodes this year and that number is rising fast. It will help to solve scaling problems and enable people to use Bitcoin for everyday purchases.
4. Regulated ICO or STO - This will create a real Investment space for projects that will make “tokens” safer for investors. A lot of infrastructure, such as Disclosures, Liquidity Protocols, P2P-Swap Trading Protocols, Debt Tokens, Decentralized Marketplaces, and Custody will serve to help protect investors.
5. Launch of TON (70% ready) - This will be the first real use of tokens in a project that adds value.
6. Real SWIFT replacement by Ripple (or any other) - One of the main uses of crypto is payments, so if we see a “production” solution then more and more people will start to use that.
7. Ethereum moving to POS - The main use of Ethereum is for ICOs, so will it be helpful to move to POS if ICOs are now finished?
8. Wait for 2020 - That is the year when the amount of newly mined BTC will decrease twofold. However, the use of this currency is expected to become more mainstream, thus increasing its demand and, of course, value.

That is all a load of rubbish and wishful thinking - it does not answer the question posed very well earlier in this thread - who the hell is going to come in with 600 Billion USD to match what has been lost?

Joe, the morons will never address that issue, because they cannot even conceive the issue in their minds, they don't even allow them in their schools to learn how the USA financial system actually works, They all operate on a basis that everyone is dumber than dumb ( 85 IQ ppl assuming everyone else is 66 IQ ).

I think this question is very well understood by the experts.

One has to only study history of large "drawdowns", they take generation to recover.

In 1929 when the stock-market collapsed it took 30 years to recover, in 1982 when GOLD collapsed it took 20 years to recover. They're we're talking about real assets.

With these 'magic-numbers', who in the hell in future generations will come back and feed this bitch?

The other thing is people don't understand 'parabolic rises' that subject is not taught either, in 2017 BTC saw a 2000% or 20x rise, that is un-heard of in history of bubbles, BITCOIN is the first ponzi in human history to go INTERNATIONAL.

Its going to take years just to clear the lawsuits that are coming.

In all honesty we don't even know if all the retards on this site are real people, in all likelihood they're bots, and the humans long ago left the building. Most of the comment posts here are irrational.

In summary, like all serious questions posed here it will not be answered by the MORONS, for the simple matter they don't understand the question, and no matter how they answered it, they would show all they were idiots.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 01:37:46 AM

yes because they get privileges that are not owned by small communities, that is, they can be the center of attention for viral news so that it affects the prices of BTC and altcoin
bad news is made after they sell BTC, and good news will be made when they just bought BTC
DavidNiva

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:41:45 AM

Do not be afraid that the big players like financial institutions and major organizations will take over, it is better to have them because their possession of btc ensures the price does not crash too much, because if it does even they would lose
there is no business entity in this world that can master bitcoin, such as paper currencies such as dollars, because bitcoin has a decentralized system so each server will always be connected to other servers, and each will always protect their data, so bitcoin is independent without any any country that can control.
CristianDan

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:53:57 AM

what do you mean about open your eyes? anyway i'm still just bitcoin will rise up again
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:13:38 AM

With the current situation, I think there will be participation of big organizations or big investors, they will push the bitcoin price down and make us panic to sell it, then they will buy it with lower price, now is probably the time for us to buy it, instead of selling it.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:54:28 AM

With the current situation, I think there will be participation of big organizations or big investors, they will push the bitcoin price down and make us panic to sell it, then they will buy it with lower price, now is probably the time for us to buy it, instead of selling it.
you are right,
this is an excellent opportunity for large capital holders to arrest someone who panics and forces weak holders to sell their coins very cheaply.

we know, bitcoin is getting more famous. and most likely it will attract more people to enter the crypto market and of course it has a very good effect on pumping bitcoin higher than the previous year.
zikzag

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Minter

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:42:31 AM

I think so too. Banks love to make money. And they will not miss such a chance to earn.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:10:07 AM

no, but as people are acting stupid in panic and selling in low, i guess the major holders will be some whales and some corporations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: