Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Open your eyes!  (Read 30359 times)
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

Don't you feel like once the bitcoin price goes up, the main holders will be the banks and large financial institutions?

for the end of this year, we certainly haven't felt the prices rise so sharply, but we feel that sometimes prices go up and go down, that's what we feel now. but even if this is the case we still have to be optimistic and confident that the future of bitcoin will definitely change.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:41:04 PM

I have open my eyes yet and now I have keep one chance to buy Bitcoin for the lerger lower price for my invest plans.so we can take more more signals for the future benefits.infact we know Bitcoin most popular coin and deferent of the every currency in the Cryptocurrency market. completely right choice Bitcoin and hope get chance will more profitable winning degree.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

You are very correct. Those panic sellers should open their eyes to see tomorrow. It is the most unintelligent thing to easily throw away an asset like bitcoin because the price is coming down. But you forgot that at the other end, someone is buying bitcoin from you.
Thats the aim of the crisis, to force a bitter taste of the coin acquisition in the mouth of small holders, to sell off even the small ones they have. I wont be part of the believe but the claim was to hit the previous highest price of $1200 if small holders still continue to hold. The terrible thing is there are large numbers of buy orders at a very ridiculous low price, they have enough to buy from the deep. Is time to learn for long term crypto enthusiast to maximise the use of every crypto season.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:44:17 PM

opening your eyes has not opened your mind and purpose even though what must be emphasized now is opening your mind and our goal to be more efficient in thinking about the crypto world not just looking
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:50:30 PM

At this point, it is important, because the market cap is still very small and someone who has very large funds can try to manipulate the price. In the future, when cryptocurrencies hit the mainstream and the market cap will be hundreds times larger, it will not be so important, because the value will be much more distributed.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:47:38 PM

Don't you feel like once the bitcoin price goes up, the main holders will be the banks and large financial institutions?
I believe if the price of bitcoin goes high it will be beneficisl to every crypto enthusiast since the price of bitcoin has direct effects on every other cryptocurrency. Though holds will be of high benefits compare to those that are in position of altcoins. Bitcoin is the number one crypto the CMC  rely on bitcoin once the price of bicoin go high CMC become interesting to visit that's why I believed its not only for the benefit of holders alone but to all crypto enthusiast.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:43:07 PM

I think so too, but it seems to me that there is nothing bad in it, because all the same people will be able to earn on it
coldplay3r30

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:46:25 AM

You are very correct. Those panic sellers should open their eyes to see tomorrow. It is the most unintelligent thing to easily throw away an asset like bitcoin because the price is coming down. But you forgot that at the other end, someone is buying bitcoin from you.
trading games that are often done, namely making news
 the bad, the goal is to make the small traders panic and the prices drop, they will sell at a low price, who will benefit? of course the news creator is lying, because he is ready to buy in large quantities at a low price, this is like a cheap trick, so the bitcoin owner always traces the truth if he finds a news that is not good, don't take a decision if it is uncertain .
RFV5s

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:51:41 AM

OTC market hides the true volume of crypto. It is very difficult to get true research info about crypto market. Just hold. Crypto is the future.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:14:02 AM

i don't think so, every people that hold many bitcoin maybe can manipulate the price of bitcoin , like dumping or make bitcoin price rise up, but with one condition, they have the biggest amount of bitcoin if they want to manipulate it

PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:42:47 AM

It is possible but I don't think banks will really move to bitcoin as of now due to problems with the market. But should they use bitcoin it is more likely to happen. It only needs a little fix and some minor adjustments to make bitcoin usable to banks. Banks can have their own settings for usage of bitcoin and and maybe they might just use it for transaction purposes without much consideration for value. So it is really possible.

azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:47:05 AM

Seeing this condition is indeed a little better, and certainly by opening your eyes and positive thinking then the things that are expected to happen. Buying when you have a low value will give you benefits if you manage with a tub. Bitcoin will give that to smart people when using opportunities wisely.
CoopHarley

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:58:35 AM

don't hope anything with this market Grin
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:25:30 AM

The market is walking and moving and we will see good events here, so don't think negatively dear!
A little good wishes and I think it's natural because after red it will have improvements and get an idea to make it green.
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:52:35 AM

The market is walking and moving and we will see good events here, so don't think negatively dear!
A little good wishes and I think it's natural because after red it will have improvements and get an idea to make it green.
the market is in a green state now and you should never despair of seeing a market that has been red so far, yes we will see whether this increase will continue. I think maybe the bear market is over now.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:08:09 AM

I don't think so. Banks will definitely not play such risky games. They have their reliable traditional ways of making money. And without the slightest risk or with minimal risk. I know bankers. Without almost one hundred percent guarantee that the money invested by them will return with a profit, they will not invest. These are all unsupported fantasies.

.gustafson

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:28:44 AM

Guys, the lowest price is now, most likely it will not be lower. So now is the last chance to buy Bitcoin at this price. Personally, I bought Bitcoin on all my savings a month ago. I'm sure that in the future Bitcoin will cost much more.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:39:47 AM

I know that now the market is very crucial and decision is very difficult in the investment and if we invest now then we can make investment very easily and i want to check the market regularly because i would like to know that whether should i sell or buy.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Narendra321

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:08:23 AM

i think it is good time to buy more bitcoins because coin price is low and the price will increase in next days so grab the coins as much as you can...
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:22:43 AM

Everything is possible, because you should not forget that the cryptocurrency goes to that step when it will be regulated by the governments and then various banks and financial institutions will not be afraid to start buying bitcoins and create income for themselves due to this, because now they are waiting for this very moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: