Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:08:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Open your eyes!  (Read 30359 times)
emililadjet

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:37:08 AM

No one knows, but what is sure that people already buy bitcoine, and they can do nothing juste they wait for it to increase  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:31:28 AM

Don't you feel like once the bitcoin price goes up, the main holders will be the banks and large financial institutions?
I don't think so. Banks will definitely not play such risky games. They have their reliable traditional ways of making money. And without the slightest risk or with minimal risk. I know bankers. Without almost one hundred percent guarantee that the money invested by them will return with a profit, they will not invest. These are all unsupported fantasies.

And I think it may well be true. What are the risks for the bank? If something goes wrong, the bank can declare itself bankrupt at any time and - no problems. At least, such cases have already been.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:32:09 AM

I know that now the market is very crucial and decision is very difficult in the investment and if we invest now then we can make investment very easily and i want to check the market regularly because i would like to know that whether should i sell or buy.
yes, there is nothing wrong if we often see market movements, a very confusing position indeed with the situation of market movements as has happened now, when we buy it can be a decline in market price movements, and when we do not buy the market can suddenly raise the price of coins in it, to sell or buy, we must really be able to make a decision.

livingancient

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:41:35 AM

Looking forward in the world of crypto which mass adoption happens. Probably, banks are the main source to make millions of transactions every now and then between individuals and business structures. Banks could help the massive adoption of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in case they are willing to do so such uncommon matters. Banks known as centralized while bitcoin is decentralized. Both parties doesn't like each other but like each other in terms of investment.
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:18:37 PM

keep holding, if you are still able, buy it for inventory when the price has risen, because the more you hold, the more you get the benefits when prices peak

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:21:48 PM

Guys, the lowest price is now, most likely it will not be lower. So now is the last chance to buy Bitcoin at this price. Personally, I bought Bitcoin on all my savings a month ago. I'm sure that in the future Bitcoin will cost much more.
actually I often see speculation like this before, but prices continue to decline? I think for this condition no one can ensure the lowest price at what price, what is important now is to take advantage of the opportunity well, don't hold your coin too long, sell when the opportunity has come, it's the safest thing for now
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:47:04 PM

Probably this can happen. As soon as most countries in the world have accepted crypto currency, it is expected that in the future the main holders will be banks and big financial institutions. This will also be the right step for the coming world or time.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:04:18 PM

I think when the bitcoin goes up the bank and large financial institution will try to hold and become whale .I think we need to hold our valuable asset so that we will get profited .May be they will try to buy a large scale and put the pressure on the market and it could be the positive things.

joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:30:10 PM

I think when the bitcoin goes up the bank and large financial institution will try to hold and become whale .I think we need to hold our valuable asset so that we will get profited .May be they will try to buy a large scale and put the pressure on the market and it could be the positive things.

Yes the market is going to grow very soon and we are seeing green in trends. So be cautious and be calm and keep the coins once the market reaches to good value you can sell and earn good profit because large financial organisation and bank will try to hold and become whale. Just closely watch the market and sell bitcoin on correct time.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:08:08 PM

Not amazingly, several money establishments and banks have an interest in bitcoin. If they are holders, there is nothing wrong therewith. Moreover, I don't assume that they'll be ready to seize power over alternative major holders and manipulate the worth on their own.
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:14:04 PM

Well, it looks like there was some kind of “behind the scene” activity. But many thinks Ripple is that banking tool, since it is centralized
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 03:30:49 PM

There are always ups and downs in the market and now we are going through a very long drawn out bear season, like we did in 2014 where it took nearly two years for Bitcoin to go up again. How it will play up now no one knows because now there are many other coins and tokens, over two thousand on Coin market cap alone, all trying to get a place but the size of the market cap has fallen drastically this year, so it needs new money to pump into the market before see see improvement.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:43:25 PM

The main holders of large volumes of cryptocurrency are long time ago already is large transnational banking corporations. If someone hoped that these people would stand aside and watch the process without doing anything, then this is certainly not the case.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:59:16 PM

All people who use Bitcoin are very upset about the price of Bitcoin at this time. Because we all believed. By the end of this year, the price of Bitcoin will get a big boost. On the contrary it happened. At this time, Bitcoin's price has gone down a bit. Therefore, there is no other way than waiting for us now.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:00:21 PM

open your mind not only the eyes, the eyes to see the situation but the mind gets a change in meaning that is really needed in the coin to be better and more beneficial for you and all users of bitcoin and that's the best way for me
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:07:33 PM

I think many people will continue holding bitcoin if the price goes up because many of us believe in the real value of bitcoin...which is way way bigger than it is now.
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:17:24 PM

Of course I am convinced too, they are making stocks of bitcoins outside of the Exchange in order not to upset the price while they buy. Let's get ready for the surge in 2019!!!
nghiemtamk

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:01:16 PM

BTC was almost 20k once, so why didn't the bankers and financial in situation step in then? Market is too volatile for them to risk their clients' money in it. You have a really little percent of bank clients who are depositing their savings for a very long period of time. And with BTC, the money is not liquid enough for the banks to have it at their disposal often as needed.
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:13:09 PM

Of course I am convinced too, they are making stocks of bitcoins outside of the Exchange in order not to upset the price while they buy. Let's get ready for the surge in 2019!!!

That's the move the big investors have been making, only those who have no idea how the market works will sell that coin at loss and also miss out on the big profit.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:54:59 PM

Don't you feel like once the bitcoin price goes up, the main holders will be the banks and large financial institutions?
If you really believe in technology, what's the difference? How can you influence this? If all nodes are in one's hands, then this is not decentralization.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: