Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:36:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Open your eyes!  (Read 30365 times)
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:41:45 AM

I guess in every society, those with power have the biggest say and they determine what happens to the rest of the population. Likewise in the world of cryptocurrencies, people with the majority shares would always determine how the market goes and this is how I see issues.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:11:57 PM

A cue ball is more a means of preserving value than money. And while it is convenient for calculations. And at the current stage, the racing course is simply because of the small capitalization and the highly uneven distribution of the cues among the owners. It will even out with time.

In an economy with an inflationary model of money, on the one hand, there is a stimulation of economic activity, and on the other, money starts to go to all sorts of garbage, starting from small things with aliexpress and ending with cars that require capital repairs in three years. An inflationary economy is a junk economy. I'd rather live in an unencrypted world than to have the opportunity every year to contemplate a new range of smartphones. The most important thing is that people didn’t have much choice in economics before a crypt appeared. And now there is a cue ball that can balance an inflationary economy. If you want to buy a new smartphone simply because it is new, it is better to spend money on the cue ball.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:53:04 PM

I guess in every society, those with power have the biggest say and they determine what happens to the rest of the population. Likewise in the world of cryptocurrencies, people with the majority shares would always determine how the market goes and this is how I see issues.
Yes, but smart holder understands this and will hold it until the moment he needs. We need just to wait our time like 2017 was.
legenduim

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:39:27 PM

It's normal for me to hold and wait until the price of bitcoin will go up. Even it will goes to 1cent remember that investing in crypto is the risky way.

Gosh! Do not say anything about one cent, OK? LOL. If seriously, it is really better to hold the cryptocurrencies now. The bulls  are ready to come to us, but we need to wait for them.
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:43:18 PM

Don't you feel like once the bitcoin price goes up, the main holders will be the banks and large financial institutions?
to this short list, I would add more miners, since there are many of them now, but the question arises - what do we ordinary traders and investors care about this? Nothing lasts forever and freebies in cryptocurrency will end sooner or later.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:46:58 PM

Of course, theoretically it is possible. But I think it will just kill bitcoin, it will lose all sense of decentralized currency. Therefore, I hope that the developers have provided this point.

bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:03:42 PM

Perhaps they will be able to have some impact on the cryptocurrency. But it will not be total control over bitcoin, as a huge amount of it belongs to a variety of people, not just whales.

Wiwit4

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:00:37 AM

Don't you feel like once the bitcoin price goes up, the main holders will be the banks and large financial institutions?

I don't think so, there are also many individuals who have bitcoin, so bitcoin is not controlled by financial institutions.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:46:45 AM

Of course, theoretically it is possible. But I think it will just kill bitcoin, it will lose all sense of decentralized currency. Therefore, I hope that the developers have provided this point.
We(the community) are responsible for these. We initially created this form of market and yet, we would love to be in a stable market trend but isn't possible since we are having it into decentralized one. We just accept that our market today is totally different of what it shown in the past years.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:48:53 AM

They should have solved this problem from a problem that will arise after the action that has been made. Time to think about something before making a definite decision.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:18:56 AM

No, I do not think so. For banks and large financial institutions, cryptocurrency is too risky. However, if this happens, then I do not think that we should be afraid of this. If they own a cryptocurrency, then they will take measures to develop it. To strive to have an cryptocurrency of one kind is meaningless, because in that case it will lose all value. And the manipulation of the cryptocurrency market will be anyway. If you know the basic rules of the game in cryptocurrency, then such a manipulation will not be terrible for us.

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:22:43 AM

holders have opened their eyes, they have chosen to hold their assets in bitcoin because they do not want to suffer losses from the act of selling their assets at a cheap price because they understand that it will only make them lose.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Horas1976

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:02:35 AM

By learning and reading what happens then this will be a decision that we can take.
Seeing and paying attention to market developments can be more appropriate to hold.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:18:00 AM

As I have been reading some gossip and news about crypto, Bank is one main source of investing for bitcoin, Other people are using bank to manipulate the prices of crypto coins, I dunno if its true but there are now many  banks working with different altcoins.

nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:18:19 AM

Everybody in crypto are beneficials when the market is rising. It is not just investors or whales but everybody. Our eyes is open wide to be able to see what is going on in the market but sometimes we choose to be like a blind because the condition is bad. The market will be alright again in the proper time.
xabre

Activity: 580

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:07:13 AM

We have open our eyes, its not the first time bitcoin at lower price, maybe when you have joined bitcoin about last two year you will know how many time bitcoin at lower and drop price, maybe you still remember when Chinese banned bitcoin and make price is dump, by the way just take few moment bitcoin could back stronger to higher price, always faith bitcoin have speculative price and could be back to higher price again.
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:21:27 AM

We have open our eyes, its not the first time bitcoin at lower price, maybe when you have joined bitcoin about last two year you will know how many time bitcoin at lower and drop price, maybe you still remember when Chinese banned bitcoin and make price is dump, by the way just take few moment bitcoin could back stronger to higher price, always faith bitcoin have speculative price and could be back to higher price again.

Right. And that is the problem for those who have joined late in December 2017. They say "oh wow, bitcoin is mooning and can go even further". But sadly, 2018 is different they lost so much money in the ecosystem and now they are bitching around. lol.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:59:51 PM

I open my eyes and everything for bitcoin, big whales are the only ones capable of increasingly wealthy, because they are the only ones capable of controlling bitcion and we are the small holders continually adjusting for them. Only hope can give ourselves to continue this for making lot of money.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:28:33 PM

It seems like what is happening now about the decline in bitcoin prices is a condition planned by various parties, and in time they will take the opportunity to buy as much bitcoin as possible and hope that many bitcoin holders panic and sell in a state of loss. For that we should be patient and keep holding the bitcoin that we have, because indeed Bitcoin has a bright future where in time I am sure that the price of bitcoin will rise again much higher than the previous price.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:04:14 PM

The price of bitcoin is declining because of its different factors. Even its price s declining, it creates many opportunities to people like us to buy more bitcoins at cheap price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: