Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 10:54:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC = $1600-$2800 & ETH $30-$70  (Read 1865 times)
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:30:12 AM

This situation makes many people panic but being patient and enduring is a better thing and will benefit later.
In my view, this is the process of renewal that we face.
Tr0p1k

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:43:36 AM

BTC under $1500 and ETH around $20 LTC around $5 is a nice price to buy back.

And then wait 1 or 2 years to sell.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:48:21 AM

This situation makes many people panic but being patient and enduring is a better thing and will benefit later.

in thhis situations everybody is panic,, and thats humanly
because no body will stay strong if watch their portofolio assets decreasing in current market,,
i think people should increase their patience now,, if they still believe in cryptocurrencies  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
-Newera-

Activity: 196
Merit: 49

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:52:44 PM

Meanwhile, I believe more and more in your prognosis. It will at least go in that direction.
Only when the whole weak hands are out of the market, it can come again to a market reversal.
I and almost all here never thought that it would go so deep again.
Mame89

Activity: 1610
Merit: 456

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

in thhis situations everybody is panic,, and thats humanly
because no body will stay strong if watch their portofolio assets decreasing in current market,,
i think people should increase their patience now,, if they still believe in cryptocurrencies  Wink
That's right guys ... even though there are a lot of people lately who have lost their trust in cryptocurrency and I can't even think that I will fall to this depth but in our hearts we still have high confidence that the crypto market will return to its heyday like ever exceeded.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:10:03 PM

Everything can be reversed. Where the hopes end, the market will be green.
let everything run like running water, I hope a bull run will happen and people stop to sell in panic
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:47:51 PM

yeah some prediction say bitcoin will go down around 2000-3000$, i dont know eth.
but your prediction same with this guy, so i think that can happen, and also price btc continue decreasing and close to 2000$.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:51:41 PM

These are my predictions for the next 3-4 months.

BITCOIN needs to bottom out and shake off all the weak hands, were almost there but not quite.

Ethereum is a young unregulated project, which a few people took advantage of by building scam coins on and in return ruining it for all the REAL projects on the platform. Once these scams are deflated and they all go to zero or get shut down by the government, ETH will be used by real world companies. The SEC is barely getting started cracking down on these ICO's.

What are you thoughts?

I agree with your predictions and with the fact that ICO has made a major contribution to the Ethereum price drop.
I do not like when the government is involved in cryptocurrencies, but unfortunately, without proper legal regulations, the ICO scams will not end.
kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:32:35 PM

I think bitcoin will not be under $ 2000. I'm sure $ 2500 - $ 2800 is the bottom. Bullrun will begin soon.
I agree with your ETH price predictions. 30-70 is a bottom point.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 11:39:56 PM

I seriously think the shake-up is ok like this Its actually affecting the whole market of legit investors if you look it so many project and business are beginning to cut down on their funding which is actually a red flag

sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:53:47 AM

in this situations everybody is panic, and that's humanly
That's right guys ... even though there are a lot of people lately who have lost their trust in cryptocurrency and I can't even think that I will fall to this depth but in our hearts we still have high confidence that the crypto market will return to its heyday like ever exceeded.

Indeed, one positive push can make us rise from adversity, help each other and give encouragement is a better thing. This situation tests our patience, and let people always predict prices will continue to decline, which is certain, the strong are those who are able to pass this test. Crypto is in the process of growing because only ten years have been here.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:57:46 AM

after seeing conditions like this, it could happen that BTC prices went below 2000 dollars. I saw a lot of people panicking and making losses on their assets. These conditions might further worsen the situation.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:05:20 AM

1 month ago, people were excited about Bakkt launch and pending ETF decision and were confident about 6k support.
But then we broke the support, went all the way down to 3600 and suddenly people started predicting 1k bitcoin.

Anything can happen in crypto, but if you expect 1K $ to be crazy, there will be many people who are crazy, and maybe BTC will no longer be the father of all coins.

no, personally i don't believe if bitcoin will touch 1K USd my friend,, i think 3K Usd is the target of bitcoin price in this red market
and, bitcoin will always be the father of cryptocurrencies, because without bitcoin i think altcoins will never born  Wink

I agree on you bro , 3k is already the bottom because i also read an article which claims that bitcoin will fall until 3k and it did really happen though they expect it to happen  next year (2019) in the middle of june and may . 

Its also true when you say that bitcoin is the father of all cryptos .  that is why i dont believe that it can be dethroned by any other unkown coins out there even if we say that btc right now is becoming stagnant for a longer period of time 
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:49:27 AM

BITCOIN needs to bottom out and shake off all the weak hands, were almost there but not quite.

Ethereum is a young unregulated project, which a few people took advantage of by building scam coins on and in return ruining it for all the REAL projects on the platform. Once these scams are deflated and they all go to zero or get shut down by the government, ETH will be used by real world companies. The SEC is barely getting started cracking down on these ICO's.

What are you thoughts?

The market is following the path with BTC due to that altcoins are facing double digit drops in price this is all happening due to several ICO scams created to loot money of investors as ease of doing business were easy earlier. Now SEC is acting strictly & asking for supports on international levels to tackle this scams, weak hands & scammers are selling their funds & exiting the market. Also the SEC have rejected 9 Bitcoin ETFs as the applicants were failed to demonstrate how they can avoid the market frauds & manipulation. This rejection of the Bitcoin ETF also affected the price of the BTC drastically. The MCAD indicators of BTC & ETH is also looking horrible & there is chances that BTC will drop around 1500$ & ETH around 60$ in upcoming days. The market will take longer time to recover & I guess we will have to wait till 2020 to see the growth of cryptomarket like december 2017.

clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:58:00 AM

What are you thoughts?

Are you enjoying with this predictions? I don't understand this market and people in it. Why all this people wants to price decline?

MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:14:00 AM

What are you thoughts?

A lot of the prediction of BTC showed that the price of BTC will drop to $1,500 in January 2019, and ETH will decrease to below $50. But this market cannot go zero because of the high potential of cryptocurrency. This current price of the cryptocurrency market makes me be disabused, and I will come back to my work after a long time.

jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:54:54 AM

What are you thoughts?
Crypto market witnesses hard times with regard to prices and volume, from other side, it witnesses very good times with regard to adoption. Some whales and new players will try to dump it as much as they can, because they are greedy and they know that Crypto will prosper in the coming years, so I think no one know where the bottom is, but historically, %85 correction is more than enough for Bitcoin.
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:56:56 AM

I don't want to agree but seems to be true ,
If the market doesn't recover then we are really heading down to that price.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:31:31 AM

$30 ETH? That would make a lot of people cry so much!

But on the bright side, when you guys entered in 2017, did you ever think you would be able to own even 1 Ether? In my country, minimum salary per month is after expenses rent food transport, maybe a single person can save about $100 max. Did we ever imagine we could own 1 ETH? at $30 3 ETH? I would use that opportunity definitely, and save up for future.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:39:49 AM

$30 ETH? That would make a lot of people cry so much!

But on the bright side, when you guys entered in 2017, did you ever think you would be able to own even 1 Ether? In my country, minimum salary per month is after expenses rent food transport, maybe a single person can save about $100 max. Did we ever imagine we could own 1 ETH? at $30 3 ETH? I would use that opportunity definitely, and save up for future.
A rare opportunity of 30$ will not happen again in the following year and if the value of going into that phase is better you buy more ETH,but that won't happen indeed there are a lot of dumps this year thinking will not be lower than 50$.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: