Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:01:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you promote Bitcoin?  (Read 2784 times)
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:22:16 PM

I was and I am promoting BTC from Last September. I have introduced some of my friends in this crypto field. You are right most of the people are not interested in this field. Due to low price my friends are of view that, we were right. BTC is bubble and it will ruin you as it has ruined so many people. I use to say I has also helped so many people in getting billionaire. Wait and watch.
badubarat
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:35:00 PM

i share about bitcoin to facebook twitter etc. And i can face to face to my friend or my brother about bitcoin. I think face to face is better, we can tell clearly about bitcoin.

Monero Rings XRM ⭕️
« Fork of Monero 1:2 » Security and anonymity
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ WebsiteANNTwitterTelegramGithubWhitepaper ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:43:39 PM

Do you think that communications networks will accept Bitcoin-related advertising services? Because major social media networks like FB and TW have stated that they will remove all ads related to Bitcoin. Major countries have announced that it will ban it, so it's too hard to promote Bitcoin.
tiktak89

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:29:14 PM

I also regularly share my investment results with my friends. And so I've already inspired three of them to invest in bitcoin. Maybe it's not much, but I really like to help someone join the cryptocurrency world.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:08:42 PM

For me I promote bitcoin through sharing it to other people such as my knowledge how useful it is and telling all the good qualities that we can get in investing and having bitcoin same as the negative aspects in order for them to be ready to whatever may happen.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:12:30 PM

I constantly talk about bitcoin to my friends and relatives. And also I have a small blog in Telegram where I help people to understand crypto investing.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:20:17 PM

I don't really do anything special for that. Many of my friends know about my cryptocurrency activities, because I talk about it in social networks. And some write to me and ask me to explain bitcoin in more detail.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:10:11 AM

In order to promote bitcoin you need to place social media on all your earnings here and the wonderful bitcoins that have been brought to you and how much your earnings are.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:19:40 AM

i never promote in directly in public, ever in social media. but i ever talk about cryptocurrent to my close  friend and to my family. my friend already join here and it have positive respon from them.
older, never know about new technology, and they think, just try to earn money wherever you are. so, as long as i can print it, thats no problem
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:56:16 PM

there are many ways you can promote bitcoin but the best way to show it is that people are using social media because most people are now using social media.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:11:08 PM

How do you promote Bitcoin or crypto currencies?
Do you even promote it ?
I am promoting it to my friends back when I was just new in crypto ,
But most of them doesn't care about it back then.
Actually, I became curious to bitcoin because of the social media. The bitcoin is always hot topic all over the social media. I inviting now my friends to adopt bitcoin through social media for them to earn many opportunities.

karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:31:18 PM

People are not cared about it, perhaps because of its low cost, which is constantly falling. Because of which people have negative illusions towards it. Well its promotion is quite simple. Such as: newspaper, news channels, internet services etc.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

How do you promote Bitcoin or crypto currencies?
Do you even promote it ?
I am promoting it to my friends back when I was just new in crypto ,
But most of them doesn't care about it back then.

to make my friends become interested in cryptocurrency. first step, I taught them to work by participating in various prize campaigns. I do not recommend them to jump into the world of cryptocurrency trading. I told them that with cryptocurrency, someone can earn money. as long as they want to work with hunting prizes, they will indirectly learn about crypto trading. and the longer they work with cryptocurrency. surely they want to earn income by trading.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Screamshot

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:54:56 PM

Well I don't think bitcoin needs your promotion you won't earn any bitcoin even if you do it's just going to be a voluntary act bitcoin has create a good awareness already over the years and it still going to grow even further

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:06:26 PM

yes, by the way I tell my friends and business partners, because there is no harm in investing in crypto money, with a clear investment this can be very profitable going forward and results.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:33:12 AM

For me, I will play the video on YouTube. Make presentations of blockchain, cryptocurrency, about the advantages and disadvantages of investing in bitcoin. Share with friends or family. If they are interested and ask more details, I will explain clearly the risks and the benefits of investing in cryptocurrencies. Not recommend to look at prices every day. Then explain what panic selling is.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:11:21 AM

i never promote bitcoin, i know promoting bitcoin is the best way to makes demand of bitcoin increase and makes the price of bitcoin is increasing, but promoting bitcoin to another people is make us have the guilty feeling when people have the bad thing

aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:06:59 AM

I will introduce about what bitcoin is, then the convenience of using his wallet, and finally the experiences of people who have successfully invested in bitcoin.
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:53:39 AM

I will introduce about what bitcoin is, then the convenience of using his wallet, and finally the experiences of people who have successfully invested in bitcoin.
The best way to promote Bitcoin I think by showing the results which we get from Bitcoin, like homes and
cars that we've bought. Usually people would be interested if they see directly the results which we have gained from Bitcoin.
jobukegoya

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:28:01 AM

yes, by the way I tell my friends and business partners, because there is no harm in investing in crypto money, with a clear investment this can be very profitable going forward and results.
I always tell that bitcoin gives an opportunity for success, and I give an overview on the internet that bitcoin is a digital currency that will definitely be used in the future, because of the digital age. While still in the mining process, there is no harm in investing in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: