Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 05:27:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you promote Bitcoin?  (Read 2785 times)
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:44:17 AM

yes, sometimes I promote BTC to my friends, even my family.

they accept my explanation well, but they cannot apply it. they are really beginners.

they need our guidance. it seems like we have to spend a lot of time with them.
I think spreading bitcoin to our closest friends can be a good mass adoption if done by every bitcoin user. but unfortunately people rarely do that. many users don't care about the promotion of bitcoin. even though indirectly this can be an advantage for them. because of the price will be pushed up
Indeed! By doing these few steps, it can have a big factor and impact into generating high demand. There have been a lot of people who have heard about it, have read articles regarding Bitcoin, but rarely few of them understand, and are fully-aware of how does it work and what are its advantages because they mostly see it into a negative perspective due to arising controversies. Disseminating good news, awareness, sharing good ideas to someone in simple ways can bring a positive approach and can help uplift Bitcoin's growth.
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:49:30 AM

Every time we talk about bitcoin to friends and relatives, and with real evidence, they will be able to accept and be willing to learn, but for investment, it still seems unsure. Still, have to work hard to be able to promote bitcoin.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:51:04 AM

How do you promote Bitcoin or crypto currencies?
Do you even promote it ?
I am promoting it to my friends back when I was just new in crypto ,
But most of them doesn't care about it back then.
I promote bitcoins most only to my family members because most of my friends when I told them about bitcoin and its amazing advantages, will not believe me and they will tell only that bitcoin is scam, so I will not force them. Someday I will tell them again and hoping they will believe what I have reached now because of bitcoin.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 04:03:22 AM

I have a sticker of Bitcoin logo at my rear windshield and my email address with the word Bitcoin also at my rear windshield. Sometimes I show to my friends how easy it is to buy item online specially those prepaid loads for our mobile phones. My friend who was with me when I was in Singapore last month was surprised that I can easily transfer funds even when I am not at my home country and withdraw anywhere in the world with minimal fees.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:58:40 AM

I have a sticker of Bitcoin logo at my rear windshield and my email address with the word Bitcoin also at my rear windshield. Sometimes I show to my friends how easy it is to buy item online specially those prepaid loads for our mobile phones. My friend who was with me when I was in Singapore last month was surprised that I can easily transfer funds even when I am not at my home country and withdraw anywhere in the world with minimal fees.
With this new innovation and with its different approach as a virtual currency, the opinions of many have been divided. A lot of these people are not really familiar or don't even care how helpful Bitcoin is. My way of promoting it is to share with with a friend, or even family members, showing and telling them not only Bitcoin's achievements but also mine on how Bitcoin changes my life into different aspects, and explaining to them in simple ways the significance of Bitcoin in our lives. I think what's lacking here would be taking appropriate action in introducing Bitcoin to people with high sense of importance, by educating them properly and constructively.
Elizabethkjenkins

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:00:48 AM

Do you even promote it ?

I think crypto doesnt need to be promote. Because in general, its quite hard to understand what it is. I'm learning about btc by doing many research and read a lot of article before make an investment. But if you can find people who interested in the same field. That's a plus  Grin
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:53:20 AM

I've never promoted bitcoin, but more and more people want to know bitcoin through me, maybe because I used to be a trader with quite a large income, so they were interested in the money I got, but they were not interested in blockchain and cryptocurrency technology themselves
but I now use bitcoin as a payment tool, I have never done HODL for a long time, so what I explained to those who want to learn bitcoin through me is the usefulness of bitcoin itself
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:56:15 AM

Do you even promote it ?
I also promoted bitcoin to my family but I make them decide to invest with it. Even to my friends I do the same. Not all the time person who you promoted with bitcoin can believe on the potential of it. I always think that it is enough that I share about it to others, it is depend on them how they work with it. I also learned about crypto by reading, and now work with it

Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:00:34 AM

I never rashly recommend anyone to buy Bitcoin. Before they fully understand what Bitcoin is, it is extremely risky to buy Bitcoin. The best way to promote Bitcoin is not to recommend others to buy it, but tell them more about bitcoin.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:50:06 AM

Do you even promote it ?
to now promote crypto currencies in my country is very difficult because my country has not fully formalized the crypto currency as a valid currency and even prohibits crypto currencies for transactions directly
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:15:29 AM

My friends know that I am dip into Bitcoin, that's a kind of promotion.
I take only Bitcoin payment now, (well, some ETH also) for my services, that's another kind of promotion.
Also, try to talk people down from FUDS.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:27:42 AM

In my free time browsing my social media accounts especially facebook and twitter I usually post into different groups with topic about investments and bitcoins tradings, In this way some people who might read it will have interest going into crypto. 

FutureToken

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:30:56 AM

I talk to my friends and family about it a lot. But of course, you can only promote it by a certain point until you get people interested in it. I had a lot of examples where I introduced a friend to it and tried to teach him a bit, but he was completely uninterested so I gave up. The other friend of mine got so interested that he is even more involved in it than me and he is a quite crypto enthusiast. I had people coming to me and asking about the exact actions that I took in investing so that they could do the same. I don't agree with it, it is too much of a responsibility and I don't want to be held responsible for someone else's money.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:33:51 AM

by introducing bitcoin to all my friends and family, bro. therefore . they will introduce to friends and family so that the world of bitcoin becomes a place of investment and work every day for them
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:31:01 AM

All my friends and acquaintances know what bitcoin is, since this topic literally blew up the public at the end of last year. We constantly discussed cryptocurrencies and shared opinions. So now I have no one to talk about bitcoin. Everyone already knows about it.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1610
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 11:42:06 AM

Do you even promote it ?
I promote Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies through signature campaigns or even talk about it with friends and relatives. I told them about it  for investment purposes but also give them warning as it is so risky to get into something they don't know. I just give them ideas like the potentials, security and advantages of cryptocurrency on this modern world where technological advancements uses the system called blockchain technology. Though my friends and relatives doesn't seem to get into it by now but I know they will be adopting crypto in the near future and I do hope they won't regret with my efforts a couple of year ago.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:52:23 AM

Well, I have to confess that I promoted bitcoin much more in the past.
I mostly talked with my friends and relatives and tried to inspire them for bitcoin.
Now, when btc price drop so much this year, i heard so many times famous ''I told you so'' so that finally I gave up.
Now, I mostly promote bitcoin on social networks and public forums.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
andi_wahid

Activity: 490
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:23:41 PM

I am only talking about bitcoin with family and friends close, because the word "bitcoin" is still very foreign in my environment, I do not want to take the risk of explaining about this then they turn to pout me.
Mondinic

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:45:08 PM

maybe it doesn't matter, if you offer it in a way that isn't right or wrong, have you tried promoting it via Facebook? I think Facebook is also good for you promoting crypto coins, I have often shared with my friends crypto coins from social media like Facebook, so why not try it.
Alone055

Activity: 1106
Merit: 224

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 12:45:18 PM

I don't do it upfront, but I do enter a conversation I hear around me where two or more people are talking about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. I hear them, let them say what they want to, and then clear their doubts if they have any, or correct their statements if they make some which are not correct about the Bitcoin ecosystem etc.
Most people tend to find suspicion in a product that is highly promoted, and I don't want to give anyone that expression and that is the reason why I don't start a conversation myself about Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies with anyone in person.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: