Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:03:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best cryptocurrency investment for year ahed  (Read 355 times)
Alex11212 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:53:52 AM

I'm new in the crypto world and have some questions: Which cryptocurrency in your opinion has a big chances of growth in 2019-2020? What do you think about DeepOnion ?
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:26:25 AM

it's hard to make predictions now, because a lot of coins don't have a good price hike, if it's for deeponion it's only good if next year there will be a surge I also don't know.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:55:20 AM

only small coins that can have huge pumps such as 1000% in less than a week are going to be  the hot coins of the day for the upcoming months and this will probably last at least another 6 months while the bigger altcoins such as ethereum and ripple continue getting dumped and have small dead cat bounces.
and that is because the traders have moved to where the real profit is.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 10:59:30 AM

While the market is not completely clear, therefore, it is very difficult to make a forecast, all the more so to speak about investing any coin.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:00:21 AM

I would say the great cryptocurrency to be hold for year ahead is Ethereum, the current price is more than 15x lower than it's All Time High. Invest Ethereum in this current price is one of good decision, pull back will be happen next year and i'm very confident ETH will recovery.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
FulaerJI

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:50:30 AM

The deeponion you said seems to be facing very serious charges.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057229.0

I recommend SCC ,the best project i have ever seen in 2018.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5074891.0

Many projects are too complicated or too simple to make them impossible.

BM must also admit that there should be no smart contracts for currencies in the direction of digital currencies. This makes people who believe that EOS is the future currency is very ridiculous.

RTFINEX, a US real-time digital currency exchange, seeks quality blockchain projects.
FulaerJI

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:06:44 PM

I would say the great cryptocurrency to be hold for year ahead is Ethereum, the current price is more than 15x lower than it's All Time High. Invest Ethereum in this current price is one of good decision, pull back will be happen next year and i'm very confident ETH will recovery.

Smart contracts are difficult to solve real-world problems, so its application is very limited.
The vast majority of ERC20 tokens rooted in the Ethereum network are fraudulent and have no value.
The ETH platform is not safe and cannot be used as a future digital currency, so I always think that the value of Ethereum is seriously overestimated.

RTFINEX, a US real-time digital currency exchange, seeks quality blockchain projects.
XIE-XIE

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:11:59 PM

I'm new in the crypto world and have some questions: Which cryptocurrency in your opinion has a big chances of growth in 2019-2020? What do you think about DeepOnion ?

For newcomers, I think I chose TRF Travelflex because he has the power to serve 4000 tps, while for old entrants I still believe in ETH. For Deep Onion I have read that cryptocurrency is an anonymous which directly integrates with the TOR Network. They add privacy to users who want to access convenience to be hacked or attacked by legal & illegal entities. For good or not, I think it's pretty good.

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:22:31 PM

I do not know what kind of coin you are talking about and I don’t even like the name. In 2019-2020, invest your money in bitcoin.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:31:49 PM

Choose for yourself coins from the top 100 at the Coinmarketcap. Split your deposit into about 20 coins. 40 percent leave in Bitcoin, 20 percent on the ETH and 40 percent on the another Altcoins.
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:39:50 PM

I invested in DeepOnion during its growth and did not have time to get out of it. It is a pyramid. I do not advise you to invest in it. The pyramid already collapsed.

ShowOffoN

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:02:51 PM

I'm keeping an eye with this new one that has just been launched, Virie. I see a lot of articles and posts about it lately and based from what I've read so far, it looks promising because apparently, it does not require a third party broker because it's not a payment system with a market but it's a market in itself with a very user friendly payment system. If you want to know where I have been reading about it, it's here: https://www.annerainwater.net/
ganegani91

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:13:22 PM

I think for the altcoin that is very viral right now is XRP, about DeepOnion the viral period has finished, it seems like few people are talking DeepOnion lately

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 01:17:45 PM

the deeponion is good and I have some of their coins for long term dihodl.

for coins that have the opportunity to grow in 201-2020, I think it is still held by bitcoin. even though currently the price of bitcoin is practicing problems but we can't rule out that BTC still has potential.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:20:03 PM

In short term, for 1-2 years ahead, Bitcoin is the most promising crypto to hold. Bitcoin is not dead and it will growth significantly next years, it costs only $4k to buy 1BTC at this time, in 2020 Bitcoin can growth up to $20k.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:21:06 PM

Check this list:

Skycoin
Basic Attention Token
Sparkster
Holochain
Vechain
Waves
Ontology
Punid X
Wanchain
Icon
Hacken
Cobinhood (Dexon)

Read the WP. Join their twitter and telegrams.
moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:31:10 PM

There is not a single chance that this coin can recommend itself to a bearish cryptocurrency market

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
00HasH

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 01:47:03 PM

Amsterdex goes live in a couple of weeks. Still 7 days left of the ico

Definitely one of the best investments i have done this year ^^

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5068288.0

kamar25

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:48:22 PM

it's too difficult to predict, because a lot of unexpected things happened, especially on the market situation lately, but so far bitcoin is still very good, and eth crashed in the third number after the ripple
and for deeponion, I think, this old project is still very good and survives well

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:50:40 PM

I think many will tell you to invest only in the top currencies. Especially in the current market it is better to invest in top coins so it is less risk. It is dangerous to invest in cryptocurrency with a small capitalization because they may not survive this bloody market.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: