Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:33:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best cryptocurrency investment for year ahed  (Read 355 times)
Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:55:18 PM

this year, no cryptocurrency brought the desired income to the poet I would not advise you to buy now any of the coins

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:01:46 PM

I'm new in the crypto world and have some questions: Which cryptocurrency in your opinion has a big chances of growth in 2019-2020? What do you think about DeepOnion ?

I do not see the potential in this coin. It seems to me that this is nonsense. It is necessary to pay attention to projects that develop blockchain technology. Projects that have a chance to be applicable in the daily life of a person. Ripple, Nano, Stellar - it is my favorites coins.
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:11:22 PM

Which cryptocurrency in your opinion has a big chances of growth in 2019-2020?
i think also bitcoin will have big chances
and i suggest you this coin :
- ethereum
- tron
- Basic Attention Token

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Alex11212 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:51:02 PM

So what you think about siacoin? In my opinion it seems to be very perspective to grow up
CreamIce

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:58:23 PM

I don't think even the most experienced investors would wish to predict right now. The market has gone totally against the predictions lately. I would suggest you wait a little to let the market take some shape and maybe it will be clear how to proceed for year ahead.
I am on hodl with everything presently, no more fresh investments for me.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:00:42 PM

It seems like the most suitable cryptocurrency for investment right now is bitcoin, you should be able to see this golden opportunity to buy as much bitcoin as you can, the right investment should be able to take advantage of the opportunities that are as good as possible.
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:06:19 PM

I'm new in the crypto world and have some questions: Which cryptocurrency in your opinion has a big chances of growth in 2019-2020? What do you think about DeepOnion ?
i dont have any information about deeponion but if you think that deeponion have a great chances of growth in the future dont hesitate to invest now before its not too late, in my opinion my best cryptocurrency is XRP, BTC only long term but for sure it will make you rich in the future.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:26:05 PM

No one can predict, but i think Bitcoin always be the fisrt place the crypto for invest anf i think XRP have a good future and can be alternate after Bitcoin.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:38:43 PM

I don't know about deeponion but the ones I'm sure will do good are ,electroneum ,Apollo ,originalmy ,they are all new projects and very promising ,others I'm yet to invest in but still looking are hot,sapien and slate
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:47:31 PM

The market is currently sluggish and it is difficult to predict ahead in 2019-2020, and because of a bad market, I believe in holding coins that have a rating of 1-10.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:54:29 PM

must go, with btc, or any of the top 10 in the coinmarketcap. about the deep onion, i dont think so about that altcoin. so, much better study first about bitcoin and after that you can jump with another coin or altcoin.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:59:02 PM

Just stick to bitcoin and altcoins' that are on the top of the market cap. This altcoins  are already established and most investors and traders trust them. Once another bull-market starts, you can surely gain income from it. Just make sure to research first before investing.
hamba laeh

Activity: 752

EPsiloan

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:01:58 PM

in the crypto world it is not possible to analyze with any method, just keep on understanding fluctuating things because that is their nature.
of course the aim of crypto is to offer a very good and profitable growth. if indeed you as a beginner see this is not as a certainty, then take advantage of every step of the movement to gain profit.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:39:14 PM

You are going to get mixed opinions about deeponion, there are some that love it and they spread their love for deeponion for months in the forum but there are other members that hate it, personally I have not looked enough at that coin to form my own opinion but I will tell you this, learn to select the coins in which you are going to invest by yourself or soon enough you will regret following the advice of someone else and losing money because of it.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:59:23 PM

I think the answer is bitcoin and still it will bitcoin. Aside from bitcoin ethereum and Eos have a big chance of growth in this coming years. Most of the expert say that 2020 the price of bitcoin will really go to the moon and I am expecting it could happen.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 06:02:20 PM

Well, no one can answer your question. The only thing that can be predicted about cryptocurrencies is that they are very unpredictable. So if you want to invest, my opinion is that you spend a real good time in here and then learn how things flow and then make your own decisions on your own deductions.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:08:09 PM

I still highly appreciate NEO. However, throughout this year, its price has continued to fall and there is no sign of recovery. The current price is quite good to buy.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:13:07 PM

Every people have their own favorite coin.

Personally I'm prefer AOA ( Aurora coin ) since they make a commitment with our local token project named Hara that they will focus on in game cash.
I believe this is the era where E-Sport getting notice around the world and they (AOA) decide to implement more in game token on other well known game such as AOV or Mobile Legend.

Smiley
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:18:34 PM

indeed there are many altcoins that might have a good potential for increase in 2019-2020 but I am only interested in coins that already have great trust like Ethereum, neo, EOS and maybe ripple.

LukkasG

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:17:13 PM

There are a lot of similar topics already and using search you can find tons of information.
You can start with my post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3451963.msg48319607#msg48319607
Also, read some good advice in this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3979129.msg48344048#msg48344048
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: