Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:47:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accumulating, good or bad?  (Read 425 times)
chakhigh (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:39:59 AM

I'm talking about those cheaply priced cryptocurrencies here..

*** I see many long-term investors prefer to accumulate big bags in just two or three solid coins/tokens, say in the range of 2 or 3 million coins/tokens, ..hold for 2 years period ..then sell once the price of one coin/token reach the 0.2 USD level == that's 400k USD for a 2 million winner bag.

**** When I think this may be a very good strategy, for the long-term investment, a better way to do it is to invest in 7 or 10 strong projects (holding 20k, 40k, 60k ....and so on, until one fills his selected positions.), hold for 2 years period and sell for big profit.

What do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:42:39 AM

*** I see many long-term investors prefer to accumulate big bags in just two or three solid coins/tokens, say in the range of 2 or 3 million coins/tokens, ..hold for 2 years period ..then sell once the price of one coin/token reach the 0.2 USD level == that's 400k USD for a 2 million winner bag.

**** When I think this may be a very good strategy, for the long-term investment, a better way to do it is to invest in 7 or 10 strong projects (holding 20k, 40k, 60k ....and so on, until one fills his selected positions.), hold for 2 years period and sell for big profit.

What do you think?

It all depends on what altcoin are you going to buy and hold for a long-term. Some altcoins die and lose demand after a year or two, you can also earn a lot of money if you will buy good altcoins for a long-term hold. The market price today is really cheap, that is why it is best to accumulate your moon bag now.
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:45:40 AM

What do you think?

Now is a great time for accumulating gradually, buy now and in any future dips and you'll have a very good entry point. The market will recover eventually and even if it can only grow to half of the last ATH that's going to be a very considerable profit for you.

passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:51:34 AM

but if you are a trader, then you can make much more profit than by investing for a long time in some projects.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:05:07 AM

when it comes to Crypto the more you spread the bags of what you are holding the better, but it is also wise not to just go buy any coin/token for the sake of spreading your bags. So if I know for a fact that there is a number of strong coins/tokens and I have to pick between buying in just 3 of them or to spread my money as much as I can, I will definitely choose to spread my money in more than 3 coins/tokens as long as they are as good as each other.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:11:46 AM

Your idea and is good and I've read about it before.

But that's not easy the way you think, you need to get into those altcoins that are really good enough not only from the beginning but also for the next years to come. You can have this experiment and try it for few coins but do it only with your spare money and don't ignore to have the top coins while you do it so no time wasted.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kamar25

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:25:01 PM

it is mostly done by highly professional investors, and there is no panic in sales, it is a very good and worthy strategy to try, except always look at the market every second so that it causes stress, so that a sense of panic arises.and finally sell all tokens whose prices are crashing

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:30:10 PM

This is a very good strategy in the cryptocurrency market which will bring considerable profit in the prospective investors.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:33:31 PM

Good strategy. Well, I think they do a little bit differently. Two years is too short. I think they can sell earlier if the project has completed its tasks. Let's say if the coin went up in X3, investors can sell it to end the profit and continue to invest in other projects.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:38:11 PM

What do you think?

I think this might be a good suggestion. but all of that can succeed depending on the project if the project can develop within 2 years, you can get very much profit. but what if instead, the project has no development even the development team seems to be less focused. Are you sure if a situation like this can get profit?

the more money you invest the greater the loss you will bear later, and 2 years is a very long time. so I don't think this is a good choice.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:39:00 PM

To each their own strategy. I wouldn't dare risk that much $$ on only a few projects. Even the 'best' ones with seemingly the highest potential can still go down the drain. I mean, look at VET. Real world adoption around the corner. So much backing and so much developments, but those that got that 1m bag are getting restless at this moment. Maybe better to try and get smaller bags so the risk is spread better. Would be a shame to see the ones you didn't invest in go totally nuts Smiley.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:44:04 PM

good or bad no one can guarantee because it all depends on the alt coin you invest.
because not all altcoin will continue to grow as we want but some are made of expectations.
even though we are entering a strong project, it is not certain that in the future the project will continue to progress if we see the amount of competition that occurs in the crypto world.

Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:45:21 PM

this method has no chance of success, since most likely all your coins will lose value and leave the cryptocurrency market

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
Perkovic

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:54:15 PM

this is probably the easiest way to make good money in a cryptocurrency market. but you need to consider that you have to wait for profit of about 3-4 years

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 01:56:21 PM

this is probably the easiest way to make good money in a cryptocurrency market. but you need to consider that you have to wait for profit of about 3-4 years

there is uncertainty in that model, but if you believe that crypto will go mainstream in 3-4 years, accumulating is the best way, just peak different coins and believe in them
Kawshies

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 01:56:57 PM

This Strategy it's like you're eating a food that's not known to contain poison or vitamins. It depends on your decision to eat it or leave it. If containing those vitamins will benefit you, if containing poison will harm you. the food it's like you'r investing for long term and the vitamin or poison it's like what you get in the next 2 years. Good or bad depending on the outcome later.
Yabuy92

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 03:19:39 PM

What do you think?
there are 3 types of trading players, short, medium and long term types as you say, of course all are at risk. if you are a long-term player we are advised to be patient but most importantly when you enter when we start buying don't we buy at high prices once we wait for years instead experience a decline and we will lose a lot of money and time

accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:26:38 PM

I think this is a crazy plan. buy cheap coins and hold them for two years or more. this plan is very risky, and only fools want to do it.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:32:08 PM

but if you are a trader, then you can make much more profit than by investing for a long time in some projects.

Not onlyt the traders, guys those who have intrested for longterm can also proceed to invest in any coin. yes this is the right time to invest in crypto currency as the market had dropped multiple times down. make use of oppurtunities than selling.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:37:25 PM

What do you think?
If you believe that blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies have future, then buy cheap as much as possible and sell after new ATH Wink.
But the problem is that crypto has to grow again and this is pretty uncertain right?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: