Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:28:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO/PRESALE] 🔴🔴🔴 Tokrex - The high frequency DEX revolution 🔴🔴🔴  (Read 20884 times)
satthu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 12:08:37 PM

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nguyenthanh.binh.106
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NguyenT89640782
Telegram: https://t.me/aminpro001
youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp-wMlMzPD9pfdsqHKY0Vqg
medium : https://medium.com/@thanhbinh140193

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
julieb55

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 07:47:06 PM

I dont know who did this work for you,
but very bad english language is used to write this ANN.
So many mistakes is not a good start...

Hi dkbit98, thanks for your note. Maybe you can help us here. I forwarded your suggestion. Can you give me your telegram handle? Then we can make you an offer for your assistance. Many thanks!
This is julieb55 on here and on telegram. If, you need any assistance on writing in here, twitter or for facebook. You can message me. I would be glad to help out.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:27:34 AM

Hi dkbit98, thanks for your note. Maybe you can help us here. I forwarded your suggestion. Can you give me your telegram handle? Then we can make you an offer for your assistance. Many thanks!
This is julieb55 on here and on telegram. If, you need any assistance on writing in here, twitter or for facebook. You can message me. I would be glad to help out.
Seems like the only way to sign up on the platform is either social media network - FB and twitter, or google. Doesn't support other social media networks or other types of email like yahoo, live, yandex. Think the email options should be expanded upon
tokrexOrg (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 54

tokrex.org - high-frequency DEX

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 10:51:35 PM

Seems like the only way to sign up on the platform is either social media network - FB and twitter, or google. Doesn't support other social media networks or other types of email like yahoo, live, yandex. Think the email options should be expanded upon

Thanks for your suggestion. You can also sign up with your mobile phone (sms authentication).

tokrex.org - The high-frequency DEX revolution. Join AirDrop.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 04:40:16 PM

If it actually happens I think DEX will have high percentage volume trade and with faster transaction things will be much more easier but having their tokens is kind of weird thats the only exchange i see having native tokens on their platform

ridhataqo
Copper Member

Activity: 125
Merit: 13

https://medium.com/@ridhataqo

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 01:43:39 AM

Proof of Authentication

My username is Ridhataqo

My Profile:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2058609

Telegram:@ridhataq

I confirm that I followed Tokrex on Telegram.

Please verify my profile asap and let's get started!

PS: I have used a template from http://www.tokrex.org for this post.
joshuaflores155

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:19:56 AM

shidayat8

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:23:51 AM

Very interesting project.  I saw the technical paper with all the math.. I am not a cryptographer but this seems to be a really revolutionary technology. What is different to Atomic Cross Chain Swaps? I was reading this is the big hope of the DEX community

Very interesting project.  I saw the technical paper with all the math.. I am not a cryptographer but this seems to be a really revolutionary technology. What is different to Atomic Cross Chain Swaps? I was reading this is the big hope of the DEX community

what is this , some person or some reply only ?
shiling a project is not good friend

shidayat8

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:59:14 AM

lol...people use multiple account to shilling thread this thread    Grin

Felix369

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:25:31 PM

Proof of Authentication

My username is Felix369

My Profile:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2200603;sa=account

Telegram:@Aless3693

I confirm that I followed Tokrex on Telegram.

Please verify my profile asap and let's get started!

PS: I have used a template from http://www.tokrex.org for this post.
TBespalova

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:46:56 PM

OTC & Open Market
Tokrex is being properly introduced in two open-source products. Tokrex Dark Pool will provide a global dark pool for anonymous real-time OTC trading without counterparty risk. The Tokrex Open Market provides decentralized, anonymous and cost-effective access to a global open market backed by deep liquidity for retail traders.
www.tokrex.org
JonhnyPanther

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:50:59 AM

I was wondering if a referral program for freelancers would be implemented. What percent will be received by those who lead new users?
TBespalova

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:01:54 PM

This is my first investment this year.
The project makes believe in him.
Good luck in pre-sale and ICO!
And we all wish a good profit!
BTV2019

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:11:11 PM

Пpeдпpoдaжa oткpытa.
Бoнyc 50% тoлькo нa нecкoлькo днeй!
Bыcoкoчacтoтный дeцeнтpaлизoвaнный oбмeн нe зa гopaми.
Pынoчнaя цeнa 0,38 гpн. Пpeдпpoдaжa.
Бoнyc 50%. Пpeдпpoдaжнaя цeнa 0.19 гpн. Oгpaничeнo.
www.tokrex.org

Для бpoкepoв cпeциaльныe ycлoвия!
BTV2019

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:36:23 AM

The PreSale is open.

50% bonus only for a few days!

The high-frequency decentralized exchange is just around the corner.

Market Price 0.38 USD. Pre-sales. 50% bonus. Pre-Sale Price 0.19 USD.
TBespalova

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:47:48 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhmkgke1Y5Q&t=16s

CEPЬЁЗHЫЙ ПPOEКT ДЛЯ CEPЬЁЗHЫX ЛЮДEЙ! ЗAPAБOTOК B ИHTEPHETE C УMOM! OБЗOP КOMПAHИИ TOKREX!
Tokrex - этo пepвaя в миpe aнoнимнaя и дeцeнтpaлизoвaннaя тopгoвaя плaтфopмa, гдe кaждый cмoжeт тopгoвaть 95 % вcex кpиптoвaлют......
tokrexOrg (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 54

tokrex.org - high-frequency DEX

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 10:55:24 AM

I was wondering if a referral program for freelancers would be implemented. What percent will be received by those who lead new users?

Hi Jonhny!

Tokrex has an attractive referral program called Brokerage Program. If you bring in investors, you will receive a commission of up to 20% in Ethereum. Depending on your sales.

See www.tokrex.org/broker for all the information. There is also a list of all referenced customers and tools.

Our OTC desk will complete the transaction including KYC and review. You only need to focus on closing.

Best,
Nastya

tokrex.org - The high-frequency DEX revolution. Join AirDrop.
TBespalova

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:56:51 PM

TOKREX is available in two open source products.

Tokrex Dark Pool provides a global dark pool for real-time anonymous over-the-counter trading, without counterparty risk, and Tokrex Open Market (Tokrex Open Market) provides decentralized, anonymous and cost-effective access to a global open market supported by high liquidity for retail traders.
Special attention should be paid to this, since not everyone knows that the over-the-counter market, the so-called OTC market, is now two to three times larger than the volumes of centralized exchanges. Of course, this is a market for big deals — thousands of bitcoins in a one-time deal. It can be said that this is the territory of very large crypto players.

PLATFORM TOKENS

As already mentioned, the project has two directions. And two types of tokens correspond to two directions of the project -
1. TOX Token for Tokrex Open Market
2. XOTC Token for Tokrex Dark Pool

The TOX Token is a Tokrex platform token made using the ERC223 (ERC20) protocol on the Ethereum network. The number of coins created is 261 million pieces, which are distributed as follows:
• 55% of tokens go to ICO
• 3% of tokens owned by the team
• 2% sent to advisors
• 20% distributed between the community for free by AirDrop + Bounty
• The remaining 20% go for pre-sale
What is TOX for?
• Payment of trade fees, which are determined by the users themselves in the competition. There are usually no trade commissions on Tokrex, unless users themselves set a commission fee for their transactions.
• TOX holders can work with Escrow, Market and Validation nodes where they can earn new TOX.
• Fiat operations performed by Clearing Service Providers become transparent through Blockchain (Clearing Blockchain). The fee for them is taken in the TOX.
• Voting right. Each TOX corresponds to one voice. In Tokrex, each user can create their own markets and offer coins. Tokrex members can rate them. The more TOX a member has, the greater his influence in the ranking. In addition, the Tokrex community agrees to many things, such as user interface design, development, and so on. Voting rights may be used for this purpose.

Token XOTC
If everything is quite clear with the TOX tokens - it will be a payment coin that provides the platform operation, then I would like to speak about the function of the XOTC token separately.
In total there will be only 10,000 of them. In fact, each of the XOTC tokens is the key to one slot. 10 thousand tokens - 10 thousand slots. Using a token you can open one slot and activate it. From this moment the slot becomes your private property. From the moment of activation, this slot will receive a portion of the profit from each transaction on the Tokrex Dark Pool in real time. The distribution between the slots will be allocated 60% of the profits of the platform Tokrex Dark Pool. In other words, this is lifelong passive income from the cryptocurrency market, which in the future will only expand. Although today it is colossal. At the end of 2018, the TABB group reported that the OTC market volume is two to three times more than the open market. The market volume ranges from 1 to 1.5 million bitcoins. This is about 6 billion dollars. Everyday.

The distribution of tokens is also different.
If TOX is sold through open tenders (Pre-sale and ICO), then the sale of XOTC will be personal. If you want to purchase it, you must send a letter to the administration of the project.

March 2 launched the Pre-sale TOX token that will last 12 days. During this period, sales will take place at a 50% discount, i.e. at a price of $ 0.19 per token. ICO will follow Pre-sale.
TBespalova

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:33:35 AM

What makes Tokrex unique?

Tokrex uses CDG technology and allows real-time cross-chain swaps.

It enables trading of 95% of all available crypto currencies in real time.

Tokrex provides anonymity and protects the privacy of its users.

Any user can create markets and list new crypto currencies.

Tokrex offers the convenience and product diversity of a central exchange. But it is a completely decentralized trading platform and allows you to trade directly with other traders worldwide without a middleman.
TBespalova

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:37:44 AM

OTC & Open Market

Tokrex is being properly introduced in two open-source products. Tokrex Dark Pool will provide a global dark pool for anonymous real-time OTC trading without counterparty risk. The Tokrex Open Market provides decentralized, anonymous and cost-effective access to a global open market backed by deep liquidity for retail traders.

www.tokrex.org
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: