Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:27:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The problem of Crypto`s survival  (Read 857 times)
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:53:48 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2018, 08:11:58 PM by ambisyon

I believe that btc is still young at 10 years and it is still in the process of development. Mass adaptation is further growing and in my opinion, most of the people are more concern in btc investment rather than using it as a payment transaction. To be able for btc to evolve and survive further in this crypto world, it should be use as what it is being designed for and not only for investment but as a payment transaction.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:32:55 AM

Nobody said that cryptography is a young technology. Cryptography was studied for a long time before the appearance of BTC, but it was BTC that showed the whole world how much cryptography is significant for our world. Before the advent of BTC, a handful of people knew about the existence of cryptography. Therefore, I think we should not be ahead of the events. This year was difficult for cryptography and the entire cryptocurrency. But we believe in the best in the next year, no one said that everything would be perfect right away. People need to understand how to work with this system.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:47:58 AM

of course I agree with what you say, even proven. that some worthless coins and no trading activity have started to be removed from the list of some exchangers
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:52:20 AM

A lot of current projects do not have a finished product. if there are competitors who will make the product faster than existing ones, therefore current projects will simply disappear

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:00:12 PM

Wow I haven't never looked from this perspective. You are really right about a lot of coins are made for earn money by someones so we need to understand this technology that can change all history of world. Than we may talk about future of this market.

akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:28:52 PM

Hello.

Despite the fact that crypto-engaged people used to say, that crypto is "very young" technology, in fact almost 10 years past from the appearance of bitcoin, so it is not young at all. However, nothing has changed actually for these ten years. We uses to talk about crypto as a "currency", but it still doesnt work as a currency.

And i think, that this fact shows us, that the current technology is far from the appropriate one, and in the future it will become the main reason for the current coins to dissapear.

Maybe the present developers will play their role of pioneers and the future generations will consider their mistakes and make the really useful crypto. To be honest: do we really have useful crypto today? At least for something... No! Only ripple comes to my mind when i speak about usefulness, but it is centralized. (however, first right step was done)

We need crypto for something really important, not only for payments, and society needs it too. I think, that the perspective spheres for crypto projects and blockchain are: cloud storages, computing power, authenticity systems (for elections, government`s money flow).
However, unfortunately, all we have are dexes, doubtful platforms and empty promises.

However, i dont think that we should afraid of the bad outcome for the bitcoin at least, because it became the digital gold not only for enthusiasts, but for the serious people too (those who knows the history of the real gold will understand me), that`s why his price will grow in the future. (but not as much as you want)

Do you agree with me? Why do YOU think the current coins will dissapear?

Thanks for attention
this idea of yours, that present developers are pioneers is very likely to be the truth. i think it is just like with cosmos exploration, first it was sputnik and then animals on a spaceship and then human

Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:39:49 AM

Hello.

Despite the fact that crypto-engaged people used to say, that crypto is "very young" technology, in fact almost 10 years past from the appearance of bitcoin, so it is not young at all. However, nothing has changed actually for these ten years. We uses to talk about crypto as a "currency", but it still doesnt work as a currency.

And i think, that this fact shows us, that the current technology is far from the appropriate one, and in the future it will become the main reason for the current coins to dissapear.

Maybe the present developers will play their role of pioneers and the future generations will consider their mistakes and make the really useful crypto. To be honest: do we really have useful crypto today? At least for something... No! Only ripple comes to my mind when i speak about usefulness, but it is centralized. (however, first right step was done)

We need crypto for something really important, not only for payments, and society needs it too. I think, that the perspective spheres for crypto projects and blockchain are: cloud storages, computing power, authenticity systems (for elections, government`s money flow).
However, unfortunately, all we have are dexes, doubtful platforms and empty promises.

However, i dont think that we should afraid of the bad outcome for the bitcoin at least, because it became the digital gold not only for enthusiasts, but for the serious people too (those who knows the history of the real gold will understand me), that`s why his price will grow in the future. (but not as much as you want)

Thanks for attention

I totally agree with you, and I think your theory just has to be popular. It seems to me that now it is almost none of the most correct views on the market in this forum. I think any one agree
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:53:00 AM

You have stated an interesting idea. I think that perhaps the developers will modify some already existing coin.
bbenpieters

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:02:23 AM

Hello.

Thanks for attention
Yes I agree, but we cannot really tell as of now if coins will disappear..
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:04:53 AM

Crypto has a past but we all know that crypto started to develop more in the past 2 years. I don't think that crypto will fail because for sure it will find it's way back.
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:45:14 AM

Hello.

Thanks for attention

Blockchain technology is incredibly young. And it seems to me that the situation in the market, which is now, maybe another 10 years (I mean the UPS and downs). It is worth trying to believe in the future, everyone is waiting for us to start using cryptocurrencies widely
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:26:09 PM

The modern situation with crypto is very alike with the one we observed with dotcoms in 2000. There will be more and more coins, most of them will die in 10 years for sure.
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:56:18 PM

The mian problem that people afraid to invest in something they don't understand and they don't want to try at least learn something about crypto
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:11:34 PM

Nice advice, It is a tough time for everyone at the moment. I think we are in the capitulation phase of this market cycle, people have left and most likely will not return until the next bull run occurs

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
somansy

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:08:34 PM

Hello.

Thanks for attention
i like your topics and how you analuze it, great! and i agree, ten years is not that little. however we must admit that for something that aims to reform worlds econonomy it is quite all right
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:28:37 PM

even now, quite a lot of people already believe in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, and with each peak on the cryptocurrency market, the number of users increases, and new ones come
so I think that cryptocurrencies will increasingly spread and be recognized by the world, and a new set will find applications for them

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:31:02 PM

"Cryptocurrency is one of the young technologies, and in the next ten years it will change the world" is a worthless saying. Looking at Coinmarketcap you will see the market falling and falling every day, the capitalization decreases per hour and the investors complain.

South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 795

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:31:10 PM

Hello.

Thanks for attention
There are things that I agree in the post and there are some things that I disagree, I agree that there is no risk of bitcoin disappearing and that there should not be any fear that any bad outcome will come to it, however I disagree with the idea that the technology is not young, when it comes to currencies there was not any kind of advancement for decades if not hundreds of years so a technology that is only 10 years old is still very young despite what people may think.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:37:13 PM

There are a lot of useful crypto out there but polluted by a lot of scam coins or shit coins. I don't think this will disappear unless there is a way better alternative.
If the new coin showed that it has a good project and is acceptable to everyone, they will not be affected by some negative issues about cryptocurrency, especially scam projects or shitcoin. The coin will show its existence in the cryptocurrency industry, their project can convince everyone. Because to always be on the cryptocurrency market, every new coin must have a function as a place of investment and function for human needs to facilitate daily work.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 08:12:53 PM

Crypto has a past but we all know that crypto started to develop more in the past 2 years. I don't think that crypto will fail because for sure it will find it's way back.

Yes, crypto will definitely not fail because it shows and proof to us through it act of withstanding the government FUD and threat. Concern, the OP statement the major problem of cryptocurrencies are the governments not the developers because we both know that the crypto communities is huge and it wont be hard for us to figure out to the common hindrance which hinder cryptocurrencies to be use world wide. Besides, XRP which was mentioned by the OP got it reputation because it was centralized but sooner or later crypto currencies will prevail.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: