Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:25:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cubits.com - Scam  (Read 312 times)
ScammedByCUBITS (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:51:15 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2018, 03:52:20 PM by ScammedByCUBITS

What happened::
I'm writing in the name of a company which will not be disclosed. Cubits.com has delayed our payment of ~180.000€ and has been making excuses for over a month. Our company converted ~33 BTC into Euro and requested a withdrawal to our bank account. When we asked for the reason of the delay, their response was that they have a lot of work and that we should be patient. They claim they are doing their best and that we should talk on the phone with their UBO, but have only given more excuses and delays. After that, they did not want to communicate via email anymore and insisted on a telephone conversation. When agreed to a telephone call, they deflected it once again under the guise of "being busy".

Scammer's Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=411458
Reference Link: https://cubits.com/
Amount Scammed: ~180.000€
Payment Method: Euro
Additional Notes: Our account on cubits is fully verified.
A smaller test transaction was made in September of this year that was processed successfully.

We will update this thread accordingly.

Avoid cubits.com at all costs. Cubits.com is Scam (until proven otherwise).

This thread was written to warn others of Cubits.com's poor business practices.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:24:04 PM

Can you additionally attach any proof as screenshots of the conversations you had with him? I'm not sure if the address mentioned on their website is legit but just in case

Dooga Ltd.
6 Agar Street,
WC2N 4HN,
London, United Kingdom

You should sue them already. What made you think you should trust a not reputed service with 33 BTC?
ScammedByCUBITS (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:47:11 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2018, 10:20:50 AM by ScammedByCUBITS

Found their profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=411458
and "official" thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1236120.msg12868686
coeurdelion

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:50:46 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2018, 06:33:24 PM by coeurdelion

I purchased 1.49 btc because I never had any issue with them but this time when I tried to withdraw the btc it was not processed when contacted the support the only answer was "for large withdraws we must do some security checks before, we can't give you an estimate about the time" now it's day 5 still haven't got my btc or money and they don't even answer to support requests anymore, I don't know anything about the "security issue" i'm fully verified and they don't ask me for anything. Second time they answered me they told me they are going to escalate the problem to financial team and that it could take several days.

I don't believe it's because of too much work, hype has died and when I used cubits last time it was at peak of fomo with probably thousand of costumers being registered each month and no issues for me to buy.

1.49 btc is not a large withdrawal, lots of people seem to complain lately (contacted one guy that was complaining on their twitter he said took a week to receive his money and told me to press on them). I asked them to contact me by phone or just give me the money back to my bank account, no reply.
_Ervin_

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:24:54 PM

Hy everyone

The same shit happend to me as well… I sent 2,89 Bitcoin to my wallet. The Transaction has been confirmed by cubits. However it never appeared in the blockchain. I sent several mails to them on cubits help Center, Facebook and Twitter but nobody answered. Now cubits.com is offline.

I contacted the police in my home country which is Austria and I am waiting for an answer now.

I would like to now which next step I can do now.

Dooga Ltd is based in the UK. The country is still part of the EU. So such a fraudly behavieor should be pursuid legally...

I still hope to get my coins back someday

I think we have better chances if we keep together

regards

Ervin

ymibitcoinpacuando

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:40:48 AM

Hi,

I also had partof Bit coin in cubits.com, anyone now what is the legal precedure that I must to do?
Can be usefull or not?

Ty for your info,

carlos
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: