Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:04:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NEO is a sleeping giant or not???  (Read 20636 times)
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:26:13 AM

coins like NEO and ETH and a lot of others are pump and dump altcoins so they do have potential of profit but i would never call them "sleeping giants' because they are too small and insignificant. besides their platforms are all broken and weakly designed which means a simple better solution will replace them in an instant if created.

so the assumption is that they can get pumped and dumped in the short term but when it comes to long term they will surely die.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:18:50 PM

Neo is just like eth good for long term hold.Not suitable for day or swing traders.Neo had already introduced two new tokens CNEO and CGAS to its blockchain.It is also another dapp platform as continuously the devs are working to make it more stable and flexible.Devs are working on a new update that will tweak the smart contract code to make them compatible with NEO and GAS.Of course neo has a great potential but still any major update is not around the corner which will spike up the price.So holding is considered good for future and have to be patient.
Natan7

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:37:58 PM

I think that Neo is a great coin with a large community that will only grow in the future. I advise to buy it now while it is cheap

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 03:43:06 PM

NEO has been out of the scene for so long
It was peak at $100+ But it is now under $10
It falls out after the introduction of EOS/ADA and i remember the NEO network actually freeze during one of the ICO

However, i believe it should pays off if they could go on with their plan
Didn't know what is their roadmap but technically if one could develop based on what is plan, it should have its price getting appreciate
Froganz

Activity: 112

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:12:12 PM

I believe that NEO has a great future. This coin is now very much reduced. you have to buy it because it can give a good profit

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
                       www.wppenergy.io
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:07:06 PM

I am still bullish on Neo, I remember wishing I got in at the 5 dollar days---goes to show you the human mentality-now I think it will get cheaper. Great project though longterm in my view

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
NikyGreyton

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

MOCKTAIL.FINANCE

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:08:52 PM

At the time of writing, as per CoinMarketCap data , the estimation of NEO token is at $7.98. This is fundamentally lower than what the coin used to be worth toward the start of the year 2017 when it surpassed $180 per coin. In any case, many trust this is a tough situation, yet the one that will blow over inevitably, and that NEO will have the capacity to come back to the wonder days.

There are various reasons why this may be legitimate, and why NEO inevitably is a totally not too bad investment. The support from the Chinese government was by then referenced in advance, anyway it is up 'til now a not too bad one in any case. In addition, NEO's most noteworthy foe right by and by is Ethereum, and despite its size, age, and various central focuses when appeared differently in relation to BTC, Ethereum still has technical obstacles concerning NEO.

NEO is known for its idea of "smart economy". This is perhaps a ndout amongst the most vital reasons why this crypto isn't leaving since it takes into consideration digitizing any of this present reality resources. The idea of smart economy includes considerably more, and it very well may be viewed as a blend of advanced resources, computerized character, and keen contracts. On account of the blockchain, traders will have the capacity to get in contact with each other straightforwardly and direct their organizations in a protected, straightforward condition.

What do you think guys it's golden time to accumulate NEO??

i think NEO have big potential, becouse of WALLET.

but i dont know any updates about team. if they will be silent, and nothing will do. NEO newer show US pottential.

══════════════☛MOCKTAIL.FINANCE☚═════════════
The First ERC 1155 Standard Semi-Fungible Token on BSC
AlyattesLydia

Activity: 1400
Merit: 569

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:39:26 PM

NEO seems stable for now. However, when the bull period comes, it will rise very rapidly.

If you want to make money from this price increase, I think it's time to buy it right now.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:41:37 PM

My bet is no but the price of NEO has fallen so much that it can significantly raise during future bull market. (Hope that sooner or better this market will happen).
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:53:36 PM

My bet is no but the price of NEO has fallen so much that it can significantly raise during future bull market. (Hope that sooner or better this market will happen).

I remember good old days. People are so arrogant  in trading rooms when they talk about next  possible high level after discovering the  biggest wave of uptrend. Trend is your friend if you follow the flow Wink So it is meaningless to predict which coin will give best possible ROI  in uptrend. They go together,they come back together. Enjoy with your winnings and try to find 'exit' in  your open positions. There is no secret Wink

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:17:23 PM

At the time of writing, as per CoinMarketCap data , the estimation of NEO token is at $7.98. This is fundamentally lower than what the coin used to be worth toward the start of the year 2017 when it surpassed $180 per coin. In any case, many trust this is a tough situation, yet the one that will blow over inevitably, and that NEO will have the capacity to come back to the wonder days.

There are various reasons why this may be legitimate, and why NEO inevitably is a totally not too bad investment. The support from the Chinese government was by then referenced in advance, anyway it is up 'til now a not too bad one in any case. In addition, NEO's most noteworthy foe right by and by is Ethereum, and despite its size, age, and various central focuses when appeared differently in relation to BTC, Ethereum still has technical obstacles concerning NEO.

NEO is known for its idea of "smart economy". This is perhaps a ndout amongst the most vital reasons why this crypto isn't leaving since it takes into consideration digitizing any of this present reality resources. The idea of smart economy includes considerably more, and it very well may be viewed as a blend of advanced resources, computerized character, and keen contracts. On account of the blockchain, traders will have the capacity to get in contact with each other straightforwardly and direct their organizations in a protected, straightforward condition.

What do you think guys it's golden time to accumulate NEO??
Neo I like your idea and the way people speak about this coin. Many say that this is Chinese Ether, and the coin is promising. I support the opinion of the majority on this matter.
Raist

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:25:43 PM

I remember good old days. People are so arrogant  in trading rooms when they talk about next  possible high level after discovering the  biggest wave of uptrend. Trend is your friend if you follow the flow Wink So it is meaningless to predict which coin will give best possible ROI  in uptrend. They go together,they come back together. Enjoy with your winnings and try to find 'exit' in  your open positions. There is no secret Wink

I agree with every word my friend. And the key word here (for me) is Enjoy!
Raist

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:39:00 PM

I would not be in a hurry to think about the bull market, he probably will not come to us soon. It is better to find yourself another occupation, rather than investing in cryptocurrency. Now this is clearly the worst undertaking.
Do not know. One thing I know for sure is that a day before big boom everybody will tell sad stories and day before big fall everybody will tell optimistic and delightful stories. The problem here is that there is nearly no crypto anymore. Only 3 real cryptos in top 6.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:47:43 PM

This.

Also neo was very hyped last year, and this is what caused the inflation on the price, so i do not think that we are gonna see +100 bucks per neo again.

It is a dead coin now, it has almost no usage, also, there aren't any new startups using NEO's protocol.

Neo and Ethereum will soon have a lot of competitors, so I would not bet on neo.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:55:41 PM

NEO is a great project and got some good projects launched on it's platform. Like every other coin, it's gotten its share of the bears market. I'm only worried about it's rate of price crash and how much it has dipped. Might as well take a while for it to bounce back to it ATH

NEO is a great project, but the government is bad because of the ban with cryptocurrency in China. I think that time the short investment in NEO to earn a profit is a good choice because the price of NEO is reached the bottom in 2018. And you can invest and hold NEO for long-term if you have absolute belief in this crypto.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:38:47 AM

Neo has very good developments in the background and has the ability to increase its price to much higher value. Due to market fluctuations now it is impossible for us to predict the future price of NEO. One thing a company which has active developments will surely lead the market and it will take time to explode.
Jhonyjon

Activity: 116
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:17:42 AM

neo could be a sleeping giant, because he has a regular ecosystem and to make transactions that are very fast and small taxes

pmjmhjon30

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:32:16 AM

I believe not like other coin, NEO will be affected by Chinese government's stance towards crypto and them.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:23:17 PM

NO, NEO IMO will died, though it may pump one or two times  but it will surely died, the only selling point for NEO is that it is China Ethereum but has even failed to show it could play the role of Ethereum successful, developers are complaining about the platform and this issue has not been resolved that is why ICOs developers have dried up on the platform

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:48:44 PM

NEO is one of the most important coins in the market. This is an undeniable fact. Yes, it has a central structure, I accept it. But this is not an obstacle for the price increase. The infrastructure and project are very good.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀