Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:17:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NEO is a sleeping giant or not???  (Read 20636 times)
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:36:34 PM

NEO is pretty good, but recently it had problems like very long transaction times etc. (It doesn't have a fee though. Ether would require lots of gwei for fast transaction but neo will never have that.)

If they solve their problems and make it dividible, NEO still can be pretty big.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:25:28 AM

Is NEO the sleeping giant? This is ridiculous to say like this. At the beginning of the year 2018, NEO is considered as the Ethereum of China, but when the government banned cryptocurrency, the price of NEO is sharply dropped, from $170 to $7.27 at now. And I think the price can not recover so that you should not invest to avoid the risk.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:07:18 AM

I think that Neo can certainly be called a sleeping giant. This coin has great prospects. I hope it will cost about 1000 dollars
Froganz

Activity: 112

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:36:54 AM

I believe not like other coin, NEO will be affected by Chinese government's stance towards crypto and them.
NEO kind of coin. Created for a specific market with specific goals. So far, no complete implementation has been found for NEO. Therefore, it does not have a potentially high price.
I think you are not quite right. on the platform of Neo spend ICO and this coin has a very large community that is interested in its growth

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
                       www.wppenergy.io
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:13:16 PM

I believe not like other coin, NEO will be affected by Chinese government's stance towards crypto and them.
NEO kind of coin. Created for a specific market with specific goals. So far, no complete implementation has been found for NEO. Therefore, it does not have a potentially high price.
I think you are not quite right. on the platform of Neo spend ICO and this coin has a very large community that is interested in its growth

Still they need a application that can be utilise to make it grow.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1617

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 01:41:07 PM

NEO's relationship with the Chinese state is very opaque, so investors are really unsure about the prospects of this coin right now.

The tech is legit; but there are many competitors, and the roughly 1 GAS payment / month / 100 NEO is simply too modest in such

highly volatile market conditions...

Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:13:17 PM

Until bitcoin will worth a lot of money again and NEO will still remain the same. A lot of platforms have been created by various developers. I thought that this will be a very difficult competition for neo. It's not even popular in china.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:37:20 PM

NEO is really a great altcoin and it is Chinese developed. Currently China is developing very well in technology and investors are pouring in money to invest heavily in electronic money. NEO really is an altcoin that can bring in 300% higher profits in the future.
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:48:58 PM

I think the old coins that already exist and are currently at the base price will be a great potential to rise high, not only NEO and ETH there are many other coins I think
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:19:39 PM

Investors who are seeing the current price of neo are quite surprised. it was a coin in many investors' portfolio and believed to make a lot of money. Unfortunately, it is sold at a very low price. In fact, we may be in a very good time to invest Smiley

suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 06:45:24 PM

I think that Neo can certainly be called a sleeping giant. This coin has great prospects. I hope it will cost about 1000 dollars
Youre funny, you know? Because there's nothing so special about coin in other to be called or gave the attribute of great prospects cause the coin was just supported and manipulated by the Chinese government. However, the NEO is a centralized coin and I felt sorry for those that bought the coin base on the suddenly pump made by the coin.

sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:48:46 PM

What were you told is truly correct the NEO as called a Chinese ETH and lot of icos are planning to under NEO Platform in coming days it will be +points to NEO, and it will be sure pump the NEO price like ETH but now the market condition is very bad and all crypto coins was down more than 80% so this the best time to invest in NEO to get benefits in upcoming days.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
cryptodukeguy

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:28:59 PM

All of Neo's hype seemed to disappear. Or actually I think it just upped and moved instead to similar but more advanced projects like Cardano, Stellar Lumens and EOS. Even on full implementation NEO does not seem to be as promising as they are and therefore I don't think it will make a resurgence.

Exactly, I think that the only big alts that will remain on top are ADA, XLM, MFX and maybe EOS!
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 08:56:54 PM

NEO is now resting. When the market catches upward momentum, NEO will be superman and fly. Everyone will see this. I think so.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 09:12:18 PM

At the time of writing, as per CoinMarketCap data , the estimation of NEO token is at $7.98. This is fundamentally lower than what the coin used to be worth toward the start of the year 2017 when it surpassed $180 per coin. In any case, many trust this is a tough situation, yet the one that will blow over inevitably, and that NEO will have the capacity to come back to the wonder days.

There are various reasons why this may be legitimate, and why NEO inevitably is a totally not too bad investment. The support from the Chinese government was by then referenced in advance, anyway it is up 'til now a not too bad one in any case. In addition, NEO's most noteworthy foe right by and by is Ethereum, and despite its size, age, and various central focuses when appeared differently in relation to BTC, Ethereum still has technical obstacles concerning NEO.

NEO is known for its idea of "smart economy". This is perhaps a ndout amongst the most vital reasons why this crypto isn't leaving since it takes into consideration digitizing any of this present reality resources. The idea of smart economy includes considerably more, and it very well may be viewed as a blend of advanced resources, computerized character, and keen contracts. On account of the blockchain, traders will have the capacity to get in contact with each other straightforwardly and direct their organizations in a protected, straightforward condition.

What do you think guys it's golden time to accumulate NEO??

The price is going to sleep now and like it's a giant weight falling.  Cheesy Many are still on a sale now like NEO so yes it's definitely a good one. There's no use to hype for any info as they have been used for FOMO last year so many fanatics and hodlers would know what to buy in times like this.

Ambers

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:55:36 PM

Hopes for NEO are very similar to those of relatively many other promising cryptocurrencies. Approximately the same expectations investors impose on EOS, Cardano, and others. However, as we can observe from all that has happened in recent months - none of them could not resist the general market trend.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:23:06 PM

The problems now lies with the adoption, crypto could not develop with only depends on the trading transaction,if neo could convince some companies to adopt then it could be a good coin in the future, neo already got the popularity, and it got good support from the investors, but without real implementation,it won't develop well

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:14:02 AM

neo is definitely a sleeping  giant  once the market respond to bull market neo may stand around 100 dollars price more expectations on neo because of its smart contracts demand for new projects
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:03:29 AM

The demand for NEO is kept increasing but according to the market, it is completely in sleeping giant. Once the market starts recovering we can able to see the price growth of NEO will be high, NEO blockchain platform is getting more awareness from the different parts of the world.
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:26:30 AM

In the powerful giant can not face the bitcoin blow, NEO is a good coin, but now bitcoin is falling, so the NEO's sharp decline is inevitable, investors can only wait patiently for several years to recover the price.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: