Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:05:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is really hopeful about the future of Bitcoin and why?  (Read 4042 times)
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:23:46 PM

Who is really hopeful about the future of Bitcoin and why?

I am always hopeful about it no matter what the market situation is. We all know that bitcoin has passed all the tests of time and there is no reason for me to doubt about it. We should always hope for the best since we have seen how cryptocurrency have grown.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:50:06 PM

Bitcoin has strong potential to be very useful and functional in the future. It is like the technology smartphones has been using that suddenly bloom. I think bitcoin will be like that too.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:58:21 PM

Its pretty obvious that a lot of people is hoping that bitcoin will have a bright future. You just have to look at the volumes per day, its a good indication that its not going to die anytime soon.

Why? It still the King of Coins and you can either used it as Store of Value or as a currency (which I'm doing since I started to earn it.) The only sad part for majority of us is that we are under the bear market today but we all know that sooner or later this will be over and the bulls will start to run again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:10:21 PM

For many people, it is not just a currency. There are some other people who see bitcoin as a tool for global financial freedom. For me, everything is digitilized and this concept works for fiat currencies too. Goverments are too late to see this change and to do something, because they are under the influence of traditional players who don't want any change on financial markets.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 11:53:09 PM

Being hopeful about the future of bitcoin is an understatement for me, I am very passionate about it. I have this strong believe due to the fact that of the total world population, only few persons currently have bitcoin, and we have just 4 million left. That means there will be further demand in future.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:54:53 PM

I really hope for the future development of bitcoin. Because so far has become the only pioneer as the easiest media transaction especially for making payments, and besides bitcoin is also very easy to be used as an investment asset, because investing in bitcoin has no limits, and everyone can get involved with it.

UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:37:48 AM

I'm extremely hopeful about the future of Bitcoin. And here's why:

1.) Our life is becoming more and more digital. For a digital world, we need a digital currency. Hence, Bitcoin.
2.) Today's financial system (as a relict of the past) is heavily flawed. If we are to evolve as a human race, we need a more advanced form of money.
3.) Bitcoin is a form of decentralized digital currency which is closest to perfect money people have ever come to.
4.) Bitcoin's price chart is already following a similar profile as gold's chart price. We just need to zoom out and look at the BTC price from a larger time frame. This is pretty convincing that BTC is already a strong competitor of gold as a store of value.
5.) It is just a matter of time before large institutions and national states realize the advantages of holding Bitcoin (vs holding gold or bonds). When that happens, the last obstacle will be removed for widespread adoption.
Well, it is hard to add something to your thoughts about Bitcoin. Beside your points I would like to add,
6.) Bitcoin is easier to buy and trade than stocks or other commodities.
7.) You can do whatever you want with your Bitcoins without third person.

Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:46:14 AM

I really hope for my life with bitcoin, because bitcoin is also a great way I use it for investment in the long term, and also a lot of benefits, it can also help my family's needs every day.
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:10:46 AM

There are no other people who are hopeful about the cryptocurrency but the members of the crypyocurrency world , we are the one who hopes that this market will recover for the next year so that crypto holders ,can really move the coins they are now on hold.

hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:01:42 AM

We all the investor or people who belong into this crypto community are mostly hopeful about the future of  bitcoin,because once the bitcoin become succesfull everything all of us in this community would become benefited and become profitable,therefore together as a team we promote the bitcoin as a future digital currency.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:06:19 AM

We all the investor or people who belong into this crypto community are mostly hopeful about the future of  bitcoin,because once the bitcoin become succesfull everything all of us in this community would become benefited and become profitable,therefore together as a team we promote the bitcoin as a future digital currency.
I think there are a small number who want a market like this, so they can buy at a low price, after that they buy to make Fomo to achieve the expected goals. the most important thing is to follow the market's will

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:34:45 AM

I am hopeful about bitcoin growth because:

1) It has performed consistently well if we keep this year aside. This will also recover.

2) Bitcoin solves a lot of problems that the current financial instruments are not able to handle.

3) Many governments have also legalised crypto which will boost its growth.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:59:11 AM

Bitcoin has strong potential to be very useful and functional in the future. It is like the technology smartphones has been using that suddenly bloom. I think bitcoin will be like that too.
therefore we all hope that bitcoin can run smoothly and its future will also be bright because every year the bitcoin enthusiasts are increasing even though now the price of bitcoin is falling
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:21:11 AM

We (the users of the bitcoin) are still hoping that the bitcoin will easily recover its losses.  As a user of the bitcoin,  I want the bitcoin to become recognize by most of the people in our society as a medium of exchange.

0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 11:51:44 AM

I'm extremely hopeful about the future of Bitcoin. And here's why:

1.) Our life is becoming more and more digital. For a digital world, we need a digital currency. Hence, Bitcoin.
2.) Today's financial system (as a relict of the past) is heavily flawed. If we are to evolve as a human race, we need a more advanced form of money.
3.) Bitcoin is a form of decentralized digital currency which is closest to perfect money people have ever come to.
4.) Bitcoin's price chart is already following a similar profile as gold's chart price. We just need to zoom out and look at the BTC price from a larger time frame. This is pretty convincing that BTC is already a strong competitor of gold as a store of value.
5.) It is just a matter of time before large institutions and national states realize the advantages of holding Bitcoin (vs holding gold or bonds). When that happens, the last obstacle will be removed for widespread adoption.
I agree with your opinion mate. I am very hopeful about the future of Bitcoin of course it is because I believe it will give it is the best asset that can give people financial freedom together with another decentralized cryptocurrencies on the market through trading and other form of investments. It's decentralized feature and it's popularity wherein some countries are trying to adopt with  will be the futures  and next generations new hope most especially to those who are quiet late in this industry.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:59:44 AM

We are hopeful about the future of bitcoin because we know that bitcoin can make our future even better. We know that bitcoin is still facing some problem regarding on its fall down but we know that it wont stop bitcoin by making people's life good. We all want to help ourseleves to rise and to earn huge profit so we are able to help our family and friends and bitcoin is the best thing that can help , so I never feel hopeless when it comes to bitcoin.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:18:11 PM

I am hopeful that bitcoins shall be adopted by the masses as a payment mode, as it's quick to transact and easy to carry around. Then it's fees are significantly less than what we pay to banks or PayPal for conducting transactions, hence using bitcoins is more viable. Lastly we're in a world where internet has penetrated all corners of the world, and this has spread the word of bitcoins to all hence I feel it has a good future ahead.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:19:24 PM

Yes, bitcoin will bring great technology for us and I think this correction is just the process of making bitcoin on top again. Bitcoin is not just a simple cryptocurrency, it offers great technology and that makes bitcoin on top until now. We will survive on this bear market, bitcoin will prove itself to those who left this market and for sure they will regret on selling their bitcoin at a loss price. I’m still possitive with bitcoin, and I’m hopeful that cryptocurrency will stay with us forever.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:06:03 PM

most people now want practical and easy payments wherever they are, bitcoin carries blockchain technology with large scale transactions, fast and safe,
and the desire of the people to get it from bitcoin and crypto, just waiting for legal regulations from the world legally and legally bitcoin will become a necessity for leading digital transactions.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:44:36 PM

I'm very hopeful to this platform since I am very aware that the current state will not be permanent ,it will come to rise again, there was a news that bigger companies and business tycoons were entering Bitcoin though this is on its lower state in this current yeat which we can a great thing since big personalities were having Bitcoin in their system which we can say an advantage for all of us.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: