Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:32:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is really hopeful about the future of Bitcoin and why?  (Read 4042 times)
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:48:54 PM

Who is really hopeful about the future of Bitcoin and why?

I have my own reason, I badly want to help my family at my young age, I was very grateful for the people who introduce and helped me to involved in this platform and the idea of being successful in near future not only by having huge amount of money but also reaching my goals just like financing my education with the help of Bitcoin and as well as helping to fund some business for my parents.

one year ago I also thought like that, I just graduated from college and hasn't worked until now so I earn a month depending on crypto and bitcoin, but now I realize with a very large market decline since the beginning of the year, this cannot be expected continously. So at least even though later for example bitcoin and blockchain are out of control and the development becomes stuck we must be prepared to face it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:49:00 AM

I am one of many who really hope about the future of bitcoin. I am think bitcoin have good future because we are living in digital world where everybody connected with internet. With internet, people can make transaction more easily and with bitcoin, its more faster
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:02:24 AM

Just myself is lot more confident about the future of bitcoin will be lot more brighter and the reason is decentralized blockchain technology may give us the freedom in future about using our money in our own way.No need to pay the hidden and annual fees to any governments no need to wait for the transaction get approved and lot more advantages will make the bitcoin to ensure its place in future.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:50:16 AM

I am really hopeful about it because it really doesn't look like it will stop anytime soon and we are only at the beginnings of it. Right now you see the increases and decreases and that's all you care about however you are missing out on the fact that we are just starting get securities for bitcoin, the ETF and all that is just starting out.

Bitcoin will be a force for years to come because it is only starting out to be a decent commodity in the markets and that's just USA, I am sure there will be a lot of other countries that will start doing the same thing in couple of years after USA. USA not only started as one of the earliest countries to regulate bitcoin but also starting this out so it will take a bit of time before other countries reach to that stage but we can clearly see that Bitcoin is not going anywhere anytime soon.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:23:33 AM

In think everyone is hopeful about the future of bitcoin for it's so timely for this new era or shall we say we are now in the innovations of high technology.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:48:09 AM

I'm very hopeful to this platform since I am very aware that the current state will not be permanent ,it will come to rise again, there was a news that bigger companies and business tycoons were entering Bitcoin though this is on its lower state in this current yeat which we can a great thing since big personalities were having Bitcoin in their system which we can say an advantage for all of us.
Thats right dude, this condition is not always like this, surely there will be positive news that will come, as long as users continue to
arrive, prices and conditions will improve, I am very sure the future of bitcoin is still very long, we are still at the beginning phase
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:28:02 AM

Bitcoin for me is an investment for the future!
Bitcoin is a good development in terms of currency development and the world needs it.
I am very hopeful about the rise this currency. crypto is really made for the people.
I do hope to see it rising as people needs it to stop the manipulation of FIAT and Government.

randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:41:47 AM

Those who are still believe on bitcoin including me, because bitcoin help them a lot including me also and that's the good thing having a bitcoin and hold it, perhaps many still don't believe in bitcoin but there are strong hope that bitcoin is still the number 1 cryptocurrencies.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:47:10 AM

Bitcoin is created as a blockchain-based alternative payment that can be extensively use when all currency become digitally based. Bitcoin provides fast transactions that doesn't need intermediary which uses mostly by the banks. The digital revolution that already starting now will make bitcoin more attractive to the investors and merchants than the digital currency that issued by the governments. So there is really hope for bitcoin's future in the coming digital era.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:50:21 AM

In think everyone is hopeful about the future of bitcoin for it's so timely for this new era or shall we say we are now in the innovations of high technology.
Isn't there so much to be hopeful for? We are in a time and era where a lot of things are changing, systems are getting disrupted, and bitcoin as well as blockchain technology seems to be at the center of those disruption causes. It is obvious with the way things are going that bitcoin will most definitely be a force to reckon with as time goes on. I for one have benefited so much from this space when it comes to transaction which is something I never got while using banks, most especially when it comes to ease and freedom. If we put all these in one place, everyone will realize there is so much to be hopeful for.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:29:15 PM

I think 50% of the people here are people who hope for the future of bitcoin. their hope is that bitcoin can be used throughout the world as a payment method. the rest is only speculators who hope that bitcoin has a growing value to benefit from their money.

sorry if im wrong
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:15:38 PM

I think 50% of the people here are people who hope for the future of bitcoin. their hope is that bitcoin can be used throughout the world as a payment method. the rest is only speculators who hope that bitcoin has a growing value to benefit from their money.

sorry if im wrong
I assume, that more people expect the price of bitcoin to soar going forward, so many encourage the government to help provide public trust to support it, so prices will rise, I think that's their hope
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:51:36 PM

I suppose most members of the forum a very positive about the future of bitcoin because if that was not the case then why they are here? And it is also very simple to know why, bitcoin is the first currency that is decentralized, that has no physical form and that doesn't require the approval of governments or banks to make transactions and that is very valuable.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:47:23 PM

I suppose most members of the forum a very positive about the future of bitcoin because if that was not the case then why they are here? And it is also very simple to know why, bitcoin is the first currency that is decentralized, that has no physical form and that doesn't require the approval of governments or banks to make transactions and that is very valuable.
I agree.We are very hopeful about the bright future of bitcoin especially the big investors here.Bitcoin is the first decentralized currency and is now gaining so much popularity right now,and even holds the most trusted cryptocurrency by the people.

julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:48:45 PM

Personally I am, aside form me who gets profit here, I want to sustain my family a better way of living not necessarily for us to be rich but I want to have them a small business which will make us all financially stable in which money will not be the main reason of having stress in the family I want to take a degree with may able me to enter corporatw world which offer higher wages than to those people who were not ble to finish their studies.

UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:46:03 AM

I think everyone in the cryptocommunity is very hopeful of bitcoin, that bitcoin and the whole cryptosystem is gonna bring a new and a better future for every one, just like our new technologies today that brought a lot of advantage to all, I am also hopeful that cryptocurrency will bring new things and a much better world for everyone.

Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:35:59 AM

those who still hope that bitcoin is an investor who has the confidence and patience for the development of the crypto currency, of course, and of course everyone who wants their economic future to be better
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:42:47 AM

Bitcoin is created as a blockchain-based alternative payment that can be extensively use when all currency become digitally based. Bitcoin provides fast transactions that doesn't need intermediary which uses mostly by the banks. The digital revolution that already starting now will make bitcoin more attractive to the investors and merchants than the digital currency that issued by the governments. So there is really hope for bitcoin's future in the coming digital era.
Bitcoin is even getting more attractive to investors and for those who obviously know that this is a space that is going to grow and advance more than this in the long run, will realize being hopeful about the future is not even something anyone should be debating. We are seeing the way financial institutions are beginning to find a way to want to enter into the space at all cost, we can see the way mainstream adoption is gradually kicking, and in all these, it only ends up making a lot of huge sense for the investors as time goes on due to mass adoption. So, being hopeful is a normal thing right now.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:47:24 AM

I hope that bitcoin technologies will be able to update our capabilities and various technologies and ensure our future and make it much more stable and transparent, because now we have a lot of problems in various fields and I hope bitcoin and cryptocurrency technologies can fix it. Any government also understands that bitcoin technology will be able to elevate us to a new level and give us new goals.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:46:47 AM

If we have positive mindset in bitcoin! For sure, the community of bitcoin will go strong! If we just have unity, even the market is full of red, bitcoin will rise up. Since demand of bitcoin is the basis why it is moving upward. If there is a great demand, there is also a lot of chance to increase its value.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: