Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:27:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is really hopeful about the future of Bitcoin and why?  (Read 4042 times)
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:54:14 AM

all bitcoin users and crypto currencies hope that the future of this currency will be brighter. and they want this currency to be legalized by all countries. they really hope because this currency has helped them to get additional income and this currency makes it very easy for us to carry out financial and economic activities.

Its true, i am believe most crypto community put a hope in the future of bitcoin. Bitcoin give many opportunity for people to earn extra money and i am believe it will help bussiness to save a lot cost

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:02:19 AM

Who is really hopeful about the future of Bitcoin and why?

There is a reason to become hopeful in the future of bitcoin because it is still a young currency. There will be more challenges for bifcoin in the future but I believe on its ability to recover just like in the past. Its present situation of price decline will eventually reverse when the time is come. I believe that the growth that catapulted the price of the top coin into an all-time high will happen again in the future.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:40:36 AM

The people who make investment with bitcoins are the people who are really hopeful about the future of bitcoin. They are worrying because they invested their money, the image of the bitcoin in public is wrong because they always thinking that bitcoin is only a investment.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:18:05 PM

The people who make investment with bitcoins are the people who are really hopeful about the future of bitcoin. They are worrying because they invested their money, the image of the bitcoin in public is wrong because they always thinking that bitcoin is only a investment.

indeed, bitcoin is currently best suited for investment tools, even though the real essence is currency. and we all know that reason. many people invest in bitcoin and with patience they wait to be rich
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:11:01 PM

indeed, bitcoin is currently best suited for investment tools, even though the real essence is currency. and we all know that reason. many people invest in bitcoin and with patience they wait to be rich

Until unless it is not legal in respected country , it cannot be used as currency, the only option left is investment base only as you can invest without knowing any one and then wait for long time and take high profit. Which all country have legalised the cryptocurrency you can use their as currency on shops, apart from that it is only used as investment option.

jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:48:49 PM

Of course all are hopeful for the future bitcoin because we all want that bitcoin will have successful future. So we are have a successful future too.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:59:05 PM

I also believe in the future of Bitcoin, because I am interested in the very idea of ​​its creation, it is curious to observe its development and the acceptance of Bitcoin as a means of payment in some countries. I really believe that Bitcoin, its blockchain technology and other crypto-currencies can change our world for the better.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:24:57 PM

I really hope for the future of bitcoin.For me it is not just a currency.For me, this is a whole digital environment which, in principle, fits into the concept of the Age of Aquarius.I am sure that the future evolution of our civilization will undoubtedly occur with the help of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the next stage of development of humanity

Same with me, I am still and keep motivated here in Bitcoin cause I am aware of the possible opportunities and potentials that I may acquire with exchange to the hardwork that I am giving, and of course we should keep the word optimism which may be also a prevention to stress since the market doesn't seems to be good for everyone but hope remains with us I am very hopeful for that.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:53:42 PM

I am
Despite of price i am positive because of coming sidechain
Transactions will be faster  and it will be possible to create bitcoin ico
It will also influence price in positive way
Next is Bakkt what will so much help with bitcoin use
Weak point of crypto is low usage i hope with Bakkt and sevices developed by Overstock Ceo we will hvae finally  real crypto usage
I see that time like real crypto born and there is no born without pain

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:14:33 PM

I am
Despite of price i am positive because of coming sidechain
Transactions will be faster  and it will be possible to create bitcoin ico
It will also influence price in positive way
Next is Bakkt what will so much help with bitcoin use
Weak point of crypto is low usage i hope with Bakkt and sevices developed by Overstock Ceo we will hvae finally  real crypto usage
I see that time like real crypto born and there is no born without pain
I'm positive and hopeful that Bitcoin has a brighter future and has a long way to go because I trust and believe its potential. Despite volatility and the issues it has been facing all throughout these years it remains steadfast and managed to survive. It continues to help and brings quality of living. Keep hope strong, stay patient and positive as there will be more developments to come and opportunities to look forward to.
2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:39:50 PM

I relate myself to those people who are actually followers of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I have a great conviction that in several decades our descendants will actively use blockchain technology as well as Bitcoin or its analogues in everyday life.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 09:01:02 PM

I relate myself to those people who are actually followers of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I have a great conviction that in several decades our descendants will actively use blockchain technology as well as Bitcoin or its analogues in everyday life.
I also think what I achieved from bitcoin can be the best inheritance for my descendants, but in the end everyone has their own way of thinking and as long as there is still fiat, then everything will remain biased. I am more optimistic on a short-term scale first because all related matters are not really clear about regulations and so on.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:08:06 PM

many people feel trapped in buying bitcoin at a price that is quite expensive, they don't know that bitcoin will experience extreme price declines, many new investors hope that bitcoin will recover in the near future, but i think they must have extra patience to wait recovering in the next few years, but it is also very unfortunate that there are also many investors who surrender to the situation they sell their assets for fear of greater losses, which in fact only makes prices fall deeper
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:16:08 PM

I think everyone who has a stake on crypto currency in general would be hopeful for the future of crypto currency because they have everything to lose if the crypto currency crashes. I myself am so hopefully that i actually bought al the coins i could in preparation for the bull run. I just hope it comes sooner rather than later.

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:12:35 AM

Bitcoin has a bright future because of it's technology and use cases especially for faster transactions, low fees and it is decentralized no one has control over it. Moreover many big names and companies are gradually getting in with bitcoin because they see a lot of potential it can give not just with profit but with aforementioned statement that i gave.

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:17:48 AM

I am very bullish still on bitcoin. The current monetary system is failing us, each day people get poorer and poorer by doing nothing at all, just because of the natural inflation that occurs because of growing money supply, with bitcoin that is not an issue. The only real issue with bitcoin is that I feel that by the time it is truly adopted there will be too many people who hold too many bitcoin, for example satoshi holding 20% or o.

I am too. I mean, although I see and feel how the negative effects of the current market status, and also, the critical effects of the continuous fall of Bitcoin in the market, I just try to be positive about it, not just because I venture in the market, but also because I believe in it, plain and simple. I mean, many people are like me right now, just keeping the faith and continuing to find ways to make our time in the market worthwhile, if people like us will slowly become scare, those who truly believe that the cryptocurrency market has better days to come, I think it will really be detrimental to the market.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:22:40 PM

I really hope about the future of bitcoin because i really belive on it also because i know that bitcoin will be my guide and savior in my life i hope it will be.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:31:13 PM

I do not hope for bitcoin, I hope in the whole crypto market. I am not the guy who invests in the big altcoins. I only invest in new growing albacans like Banano. It was fork from Nano and I think this is a potential altcoin in the future.
I always thought that investing now would bring great profit in the future. I have always believed in that. I will patiently wait 5 more years.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:47:37 PM

After all that had happen and all the dumped from $19k to almost $3, all I can say is that those who stays around still after all what had happen I guess are much hopeful. Some are still investing on ICOs. Recently an ICO reached its hardcap. I think it only happened once in this 2018. Most of the ICOs even extended their bounty program just to reach their softcap.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:47:52 PM

I hope that bitcoin has a bright future and can grow and be accepted by the world's population, and that will make bitcoin a valuable asset and also a payment method that is very easy to use.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: