Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:26:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is really hopeful about the future of Bitcoin and why?  (Read 4042 times)
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:21:15 AM

Who is really hopeful about the future of Bitcoin and why?
Count me because I know bitcoin will bouce back and that trend can make good profit to me. Investing on bitcoin is the top option for many users, because its a big coin expect a more expensive bitcoin in the future. I don’t know someone who owns only altcoins, they tried to diversify and own more bitcoin.
All holders will certainly expect prices to rise and recover soon. but not all users are holders, in fact more users are traders, so they have more orefer volatile prices. they don't really care about the future of bitcoin, the important thing is they can sell and go out profitably.

Of course, all holders (and hodlers) hope that Bitcoin will gain. However, those guys who managed to buy BTC when it was very expensive, in 2017, have got more expectations than others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:11:45 PM

We keep being a positive investor and that's why we keep hoping that the bitcoin can recover. Last year, we that the price of the bitcoin declined so much; we are hoping that the value of the bitcoin will rise up in this current year.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:35:50 PM

Everyone who is involved with bitcoin and benefits from it or any benefit from bitcoin/crypto.. certainly highlights the future of bitcoin in the continuation of its role in this life, especially in financial matters. I think of course all people here also hope that bitcoin can survive or recover at a height.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:03:54 PM

Everyone who is involved with bitcoin and benefits from it or any benefit from bitcoin/crypto.. certainly highlights the future of bitcoin in the continuation of its role in this life, especially in financial matters. I think of course all people here also hope that bitcoin can survive or recover at a height.
for those who currently hold bitcoin and even increase the assets they have, I think they will get the benefits later in accordance with the targets they want. but don't forget not to be greedy

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:20:02 PM

i have no expectation upon this bitcoin, because i dont have any chance to use bitcoin at all, i dont have tried, but then i'm still hoping for the bitcoin to rise again a cope up from being lower price than before. lets still hope for the bitcoin to rise again.
If this is how you interpret the movement of the market by only looking the bull run and not the sleeping bear then you might lose a lot of money for doing that. There is a lot of things that you are going to miss especially the dips, that is the time to accumulate as much as what money is available to you to avail lots of coins for the upcoming bull market.

Linkkoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 88

Online Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 03:55:11 PM

for those who currently hold bitcoin and even increase the assets they have, I think they will get the benefits later in accordance with the targets they want. but don't forget not to be greedy
On our cryptocurrency exchange, we have now a big number of customers, who accumulate BTC since mid-November. Slowly, but steadily, $50-70 with each paycheck. Not risking the money they cannot lose, and HODLing carefully.

Online cryptocurrency exchange - https://linkkoin.com
Buy BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, EOS, LTC, XMR, REP, ETC, ZEC with credit/debit card
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:29:18 PM

who expect the future of bitcoin, of course, investors who have strong confidence and patience to stay with bitcoin under any circumstances
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:07:14 AM

I am believe the future of bitcoin is bright and profitable. Bitcoin is more secure and flexible than gold as store of value. If we hold bitcoin for long term, bitcoin will profitable and we should not panic with current market condition. Many big investment institution already jump in cryptomarket and i think its a sign cryptocurrency market will recover again

Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:09:46 AM

for me everyone hopes the future of crypto is brighter than it is now, because for us krypto really can help a good economy for easy ways to get many benefits, and also a good one to be used in the long run.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:40:31 AM

for me everyone hopes the future of crypto is brighter than it is now, because for us krypto really can help a good economy for easy ways to get many benefits, and also a good one to be used in the long run.
I think later Bitcoin will be beneficial to everyone, and that is what the bitcoiner is hoping for now to make their personal lives better in particular, and the life of the country and the world too. but indeed when that time comes, nobody knows, but now many agencies have started using it. although many are only for investment

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:00:31 AM

We are all hopeful about the future of bitcoin. All people that is in the crypto feild is the people who believe and invest into bitcoin and we are all hope that bitcoin will soon rise up high so that we can gain from our asset. We are really liking for profit here so we need to trust on bitcoin for good. Because bitcoin is really unstable and all people who doesn't have enoughf patience is really lose thier asset.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:51:53 AM

I am hopeful about bitcoin because bitcoin is the future.
You may not see it now when you put into consideration the current market conditions.
But know it that bitcoin is the future of Cryptocurrency.
It has huge potentials that if harnessed could be beneficial to the world at large.
It has huge untapped market too.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:34:49 AM

Everyone here in the market are hoping for a more uptrend and for more years to come because we already realize the usage of cryptocurrency and because of that we continue to invest and hold. Despite of so many dumps, we can still see a bright future and with bitcoin it will be more good.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:09:04 PM

There are still lots of people who are hopeful about the future of bitcoin. Things would all get better if we'll know how to deal with the changes in crypto world. We can't do anything towards bitcoin so we must just be hopeful and must always look at the brighter side of it. We all know how bitcoin can change a lot of things in the future so we must just keep hoping.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:08:49 PM

Those old fools are the only ones who really making the huge resistance with bitcoin and they are our only problem. I'm talking about Dimon and Buffet that are rich in fiat. We are on 80% of the digital age and crypto will complete it to make it 100%.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:52:55 PM

I hoping that the market will rise again because I am one of the investors who have enough trust. I will not believe to the bitcoin if I do not have trust to it. My mind is always positive for me to not make bad moves.

trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 04:39:03 PM

I'm very hopeful about the future, but it takes time.

Scalability issues must be faced and solved before mass adoption, like for example Lightning Network is being implemented on Bitcoin and slowly, more and more people will participate in the crypto world. And we must not forget also the bitcoin halving that will take place next year, in 2020.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:34:03 PM

If am not hopeful I won't be here. I am really hopeful about the future of Bitcoin just because the technology driving it is beyond price and value. Also, this crypto is still at infant stage, still developing and evolving every day. By the time it reaches its full potential with upcoming upgrades and additional developments, it will be a world changer.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:05:01 PM
Merited by Vaculin (1)

I’m hopeful about the future f Bitcoin but not that of altcoins, cause they are worth putting hopes in. I do know that there are lots of good altcoins in the market such as ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, cardano, ripple and the rest of them, and I do invest in them but I don’t trust them as much as I trust bitcoin. Bitcoin is good and is the major thing people talks about when they come up with the topic of cryptocurrency. Except ethereum, you won’t see people talking much about altcoins.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:39:52 PM

People who have been so lucky on bitcoin could have been so hopeful by this time. Something that is good should always be wanted. Bitcoin is a technology that many had started building hopes for the future. Many of whom I have known had become rich. But not all. Those who have joined late may have been still a little doubtful about it. I am one of these late comers but I am looking at it positively.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: