Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:00:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is really hopeful about the future of Bitcoin and why?  (Read 4042 times)
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:51:51 PM

I'm sure the average bitcoin user will definitely expect the future of bitcoin. I also expect the future of bitcoin because I get extra income from bitcoin, this really helps my economy. I hope that bitcoin will continue to grow and be accepted by everyone in the future because bitcoin has a very good prospect. Moreover, bitcoin can act as a global currency, maybe this could be an alternative method of payment between countries or payments internationally.
I am also like you, bitcoin is giving me good money every month at the same time it is source to secure my future as it is life time saving and if we will hold it for our future it will be able to sell for more than double and triple of its price, it is good chance for me to buy now as price is really affordable a little wait can make my life so I am investing more as I am hopeful price will recover very soon.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lobat999

Merit: 310

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:30:24 PM

actually i dont care about the future of bitcoin so much. i interest in the future of cryptocurrencies. the future of blockchain technology. because there are already better solutions comparing with bitcoin.

I think Bitcoin serves as an indicator which could reflect a vote of confidence on the promises of blockchain technology benefits so I guess everybody in the blockchain industry should be hopeful on Bitcoin's future regardless of their respective project affiliations. Imho.
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:16:38 PM

Bitcoin has the potential to grow in the future, because Bitcoin has the advantage compared to the Bank, so most people of the world today believe and hope that Bitcoin will be good in the future.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:20:32 AM

Bitcoin has the potential to grow in the future, because Bitcoin has the advantage compared to the Bank,

We can't compare it with bank to see the advantage because they are both different in nature, bank is for fiat while bitcoin is a crytocurrency.

so most people of the world today believe and hope that Bitcoin will be good in the future.

Most of them are investors because as the adoption is still low, majority of the people has no business with bitcoin and they will be satisfied with the current fiat system they are using.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:03:04 AM

Who is really hopeful about the future of Bitcoin and why?

I guess traders, people who have a invested a lot of money in crypto, and those who believe that crypto will stay here till future are those who are really putting their trust on cryptocurrency. There are people who think bitcoin is a scam and just getting quick profit from it.

Investors of crypto are the real ones who support the currency.  Whether anyone believes or not, it does not matter. Everyone will see in future how bitcoin will play its part to be a one world currency.

actually i dont care about the future of bitcoin so much. i interest in the future of cryptocurrencies. the future of blockchain technology. because there are already better solutions comparing with bitcoin.

I think Bitcoin serves as an indicator which could reflect a vote of confidence on the promises of blockchain technology benefits so I guess everybody in the blockchain industry should be hopeful on Bitcoin's future regardless of their respective project affiliations. Imho.

Blockchain is a very huge field and bitcoin is only one part of it. If we implement blockchain in different fields of life, we can really smooth line the processes.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:56:19 AM

Of course we always hope that the future of Bitcoin will take place. For us this is not just a matter of our internet insight, but for us in this forum it is a very helpful livelihood. We can see how many special people are Bitcoin users who already feel the benefits.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:27:04 AM

Of course we always hope that the future of Bitcoin will take place. For us this is not just a matter of our internet insight, but for us in this forum it is a very helpful livelihood. We can see how many special people are Bitcoin users who already feel the benefits.
most of this forum member already received bitcoin benefits.and some of them now collect bitcoin as much as they can as anticipation on 2020 while bitcoin halving happen.

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:50:11 AM

most of this forum member already received bitcoin benefits.and some of them now collect bitcoin as much as they can as anticipation on 2020 while bitcoin halving happen.
well indeed this forum can be used to find information about bitcoin or other cryptocurrency so at least you can find as much information as you can, you must keep calm the movement of the bitcoin price will definitely rise in the near future due to the influence of halving bitcoin.

lobat999

Merit: 310

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:17:49 AM

I think its very possible, Bitcoin forecasts together with its history shows Bitcoin will appreciate overtime as mass adoption steadily increases. Furthermore, Bitcoin halving could stimulate a rise in its price following the law of supply and demand.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:45:39 PM

I think that optimistic is technology upgrade like LN
It is very impotent for bitcoin to his technology development ongoing
Some people don't like regulation but we need friendly regulation
Europe is very open in developing friendly regulations together with Asia countries
Europe don't want to kill bitcoin industry but see needs of regulations what will protect customers
Yet another think is launch of services like Fidelity.Secure and insured platform for storing bitcoin bought by institution
Next is Bakkt what will create demand from merchants.Thanks services like Bakkt bitcoin has chance to be more like a currency kind of internet global money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:23:12 PM

Are you not hopeful personally about the future of bitcoin, why? If you don't see the reason for your stay in this forum then I believe you are not hopeful of it. Bitcoin holders are hopeful and even other cryptocurrency holders are also hopeful because if bitcoin will start to  rise other cryptocurrency will also start to rise. Bull run is not just for bitcoin, when bull ran in 2017, it was not only bitcoin holders that benefited from it but the whole cryptocurrency world I believe.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:54:49 PM

I really hopeful about the future of Bitcoin and also the Crypto field because hope is needed for everything especially in this type of field we don't I regret the hoping and the patience so I definitely know the future will be good for me.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:00:36 AM

Are you not hopeful personally about the future of bitcoin, why? If you don't see the reason for your stay in this forum then I believe you are not hopeful of it. Bitcoin holders are hopeful and even other cryptocurrency holders are also hopeful because if bitcoin will start to  rise other cryptocurrency will also start to rise. Bull run is not just for bitcoin, when bull ran in 2017, it was not only bitcoin holders that benefited from it but the whole cryptocurrency world I believe.

I am believe every crypto investor want bitcoin price always increase because bitcoin price affecting to others coin or token price. Its true that bull run 2017 happen to all coin and token because many people invest in crypto market.
mapanlah

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:49:25 AM

I really hope for the future of bitcoin.For me it is not just a currency.For me, this is a whole digital environment which, in principle, fits into the concept of the Age of Aquarius.I am sure that the future evolution of our civilization will undoubtedly occur with the help of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the next stage of development of humanity
so true. regeneration of exchange tools should occur, if we look at the current trading system all have been online and the payment system also does not use paper money, so now is the time for future currencies to be used, to replace traditional currencies, and bitcoin may be very suitable when used as a tool future exchanges that all already use digital currencies.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:19:58 AM

I guess traders, people who have a invested a lot of money in crypto, and those who believe that crypto will stay here till future are those who are really putting their trust on cryptocurrency. There are people who think bitcoin is a scam and just getting quick profit from it.
I think all investors and holders will really want that to happen, rising prices will bring huge profits to all investors,
but unfortunately that desire is not followed by act like buying, so prices don't go up yet
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:52:06 AM

I think all investors and holders will really want that to happen, rising prices will bring huge profits to all investors,
but unfortunately that desire is not followed by act like buying, so prices don't go up yet

What about the creator or the inventor of bitcoin  ? Satoshi nakamoto also want bitcoin  to rise because the rise of the price can simply mean that  bitcoin is now indemand and becoming a mainstream currency  .  not just  satoshi , investors , hodlers but also us sellers/workers also want bitcoin to go up because that is the only way that we can increase our salaries  despite of the low payouts that we obtain from working online  .
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:53:28 AM

The investors hope the bitcoin have future and even me I think there is big hope to the bitcoin to increade the value again.
But those people who are not invest to the bicoin did not care what happen because what ever happen to the bitcoin they did not affected. I hope future Bitcoin is very high so I can earn too much money.  Future of the bitcoin is depends to us.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:21:58 AM

in the matter of hope, we all hope this will be good in the future. I am honest if I think that my expertise is mostly in this field, so I really hope. besides, I think that the development of bitcoin in the future will affect the quality of internet technology, as well as young businesses.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:42:44 AM

in the matter of hope, we all hope this will be good in the future. I am honest if I think that my expertise is mostly in this field, so I really hope. besides, I think that the development of bitcoin in the future will affect the quality of internet technology, as well as young businesses.
I also hope like that, where I was greatly helped by the existence of a cryptocurrency, although not for now, but I am sure in the future it will get good results so that the family economy is helped

mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:10:24 AM

everyone who joins cryptocurrencies, such as investors, traders, miners, even all bounty hunter participants also expect the future of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Why? because with the development of bitcoin in the future it will be able to increase the assets they have in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: