Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is really hopeful about the future of Bitcoin and why?  (Read 4042 times)
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:28:57 AM

Cheesy I am one of those hopeful to bitcoin...in the future no matter what happen.. no matter how long...no matter how unpredictable it may seems.. because I know there's still movement coming up.. there's still bullrun.. as sky rocket as they say... I already spend time with it, make effort...might as well do my best in positive believing.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:48:00 AM

Who's not hopeful? Im sure all of the bitcoin community wants bitcoin to prosper in the future. For all of the positive news ive heard regarding this all over the world, im sure that the era of cryptocurrency ia now starting. If it will land again on moon this year, it will spread even faster.
not only the bitcoin community, the altcoin community also hopes that bitxoin will continue to grow and the price increases because until now almost all altcoins follow the price of bitcoin.

Yes, not only the community there many other institutions are waiting for the Bitcoin price because there are many people invested after the price of Bitcoin drops to 3200$. Now there are many people waiting for the market to recover the price of Bitcoin because Bitcoin is giving a lot of opportunity to the investors who waited patiently.
Ellen Adarna

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:23:16 AM

I am really hopeful about the future of bitcoin because for now the bear market had stop and the bull market is starting rise up again, that is why bitcoin has a chance to increase to it's price up to $20,000 like last year of 2017. Bitcoin has a potential to have great price in the near future, that is why it is good for a long term investment. I am also starting to do trade for me to get back all of losses in my holdings from last year of 2018 by finding the most secure asset trading platform where i can easily convert all of my fiats or crypto into bitcoin and vice versa. Until i found Darb where it is an exchange of fiat and cryptocurrency and at the same time a secure wallet that you can use to store your funds.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:46:23 AM

Everyone here hopes for the future of Bitcoin. Because they all hold Bitcoin and hope it will raise prices to get profits. You have a dream of becoming rich, and everyone in your home has ideas like you. People are hopeful that Bitcoin can increase by 1000x to the present value. To hope to become a reality, people decide to hold it for a long time as a long-term investment to limit dumping makes the dumps market.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:37:21 AM

Who's not hopeful? Im sure all of the bitcoin community wants bitcoin to prosper in the future. For all of the positive news ive heard regarding this all over the world, im sure that the era of cryptocurrency ia now starting. If it will land again on moon this year, it will spread even faster.
not only the bitcoin community, the altcoin community also hopes that bitxoin will continue to grow and the price increases because until now almost all altcoins follow the price of bitcoin.
You are right, crypto coins are now rising an it is increasing in price but among all coins I have seen bitcoin making good progress and it use to increase in price even faster than other coins, bitcoin is decent coin which make us feel really proud after holding, there are so many rich people who are living good life because of crypto currency investments.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:01:23 AM

No one can be more hopeful than the holders. Those who aren’t don’t care but those who hold them in their wallets do hope for a better future of bitcoin specially those who’ve had a taste when it boomed at the later part of 2017. All of us that are here I believe are hopeful and why? Because we all want a better financial status in life.
markstivn98

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:45:34 PM

Who is really hopeful about the future of Bitcoin and why?
, Many people are trying to create false news, I trust bitcoin, it will improve our future and the future of many people, and will help in the development of humanity for the better, because the paper currency does not fit with our development
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:05:55 PM

No one can be more hopeful than the holders. Those who aren’t don’t care but those who hold them in their wallets do hope for a better future of bitcoin specially those who’ve had a taste when it boomed at the later part of 2017. All of us that are here I believe are hopeful and why? Because we all want a better financial status in life.
- Indeed, all of us here always want to have a better life and a solid financial, and bitcoin is a great opportunity for this dream when it has shown a lot of potential and value, and when we see what we have dreamed of, it can come true, we spend so much hope on it, hopefully the future of bitcoin will be really good and we will get the reward we deserve. However, when we have too much hope, frustration will be greater than ever, I have seen the decline of bitcoin in recent years, which are very strong attacks on my psychology, many people are tired and depressed when looking at the price of bitcoin

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:33:32 PM

Absolutely right, holders and supporters are those who are hoping to have much better value incoming time, even there's no concrete path to define the right directions towards the future, for holders who already invested their money, they will keep hoping that the market will flow high once more and reach another new high in the next comings years.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:51:43 PM

We need bitcoin to increase the price because it is like a bitcoin is head of all coins in crypto. If the bitcoin will going to grow the altcoins also will be follow so we hope in this we heard or see a good news about growing of all coins in market. Its almost a month that we struggle of the price in the market.
Of course, every trading pair is based on bitcoin, so if we really wanted the whole market to be on the bullish cycle, then everyone should pour their cash on bitcoin right now and see how it goes. Although bitcoin is already in a rally and making good progress, but we need to push the price in the 5 digits at least in the first half of the year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:01:28 PM

The future is of crypto currencies which includes both bitcoins and altcoins. Both bitcoin and altcoins contribute into the growth of crypto currencies.
The more the demand of crypto, the more its prices will rise high.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:16:35 AM

If I'm going to be hopeful about anything in bitcoin is just that one day it is going to be well recognized as one of the best assets in the world. But if it's for what some of you are saying then I don't believe that. Yes the world is turning digital, but that doesn't mean bitcoin is the digital we talking about. Even banks are turning digital these days. You can open a bank account in your home without going to the bank,yep, you can do that online right from your mobile or computer. There's PayPal and all that,  they are all digital, so you all should stop deceiving yourselves please Roll Eyes.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:04:02 PM

Everyone who invests in bitcoin certainly expects an increase from the market. they have high hopes that the market will be able to rise, and in my opinion it is a natural thing to happen
Bitcoin is expected to be a popular and widely used digital currency in the world so that bitcoin trading becomes crowded and in the end the price increases.
This is the main goal of bitcoin owners because the increase in prices will make many people jump into the trading of bitcoin and can be an attraction for others, then open the minds of observers who always see the negative side of bitcoin.
The same thought as mine. Main purpose a lot of us are here is to trade bitcoin and invest in it and hodl it with the hope of making profit in return. By the time it gets recognized, there will be a huge increase in the price and it will also be a good option for anyone that's wants to save their finance for the future. It might even get bigger than gold and become the next thing that everyone goes to.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:02:27 PM

, Many people are trying to create false news, I trust bitcoin, it will improve our future and the future of many people, and will help in the development of humanity for the better, because the paper currency does not fit with our development
It's normal in a market that price volatility is present, you should know how to pick the right information so you won't panic.
Also, there are people who are not pro crypto, they are not believer now but who knows they will change in the future, crypto is transparent and the government will eventually regulate it so that would help them to believe crypto is legit.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:47:47 PM

The future is of crypto currencies which includes both bitcoins and altcoins. Both bitcoin and altcoins contribute into the growth of crypto currencies.
The more the demand of crypto, the more its prices will rise high.
Future of bitcoin is good because with more time investors are investing they are agree to invest, price will be good, it is improving I am sure very soon all over the world bitcoin will be use, it has reliability and it is safe to hold until we want to sell, I am sure within few years ably bitcoin will rule in the market as digital age is not so far.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4782507.1660
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 10:47:06 PM

There's only one reason why I'm very hopeful for the future of Bitcoin and when I say future of it I mean that its price goes higher so that my investment on it will give me huge profit.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 03:42:26 AM

There's only one reason why I'm very hopeful for the future of Bitcoin and when I say future of it I mean that its price goes higher so that my investment on it will give me huge profit.

Price higher, It is the main reason when we talking about bright future of bitcoin. Everyone who ask us about future of crypto or bitcoin, because they know that in future bitcoin price will be increased and in that time we have big profit, Only profit wise people said that bitcoin has bright future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:52:27 PM

Price higher, It is the main reason when we talking about bright future of bitcoin. Everyone who ask us about future of crypto or bitcoin, because they know that in future bitcoin price will be increased and in that time we have big profit, Only profit wise people said that bitcoin has bright future.
  It is not only price wise but at value wise too, bitcoin is getting more value now than before, so as we can see adoption is giving more value to the bitcoin, price is increasing with increasing number of investors but according to me future is bright because of massive number of users at shops and markets.
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:45:54 PM

I really hope in bitcoin, because in my opinion bitcoin is not just an ordinary digital currency, because with bitcoin and altcoin there are many people who are helped by their economies through trading or bounty hunters, so I really hope bitcoin will still be there.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 01:18:38 AM

The future of Bitcoin is certainly bright and I am quite optimistic about that. There will come a time when Bitcoin will be very valuable that it will cost huge sums of money to attain 1 BTC as crypto continues to grow. Now, companies and countries like India, South Korea, Japan, Canada etc have accepted crypto whereas facebook is ready to go crypto. As crypto grows, Bitcoin grows with it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: