Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:36:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good altcoin?  (Read 344 times)
Cox86 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:46:36 AM

I am a newbie. I don't know how to find good altcoin, to mine and to invest ?
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thunderbolt88
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:19:41 AM

Welcome here mate in crypto world, to find good alts just go to coinmarketcap.com or download an apps called portfolio. Through this web and apps you can review and compare which alts is more better in price and have a good potential to invest. Theres so many ways to hunt a good alts just follow this topic you made and stay tune for others tips came from in our bounty hunters.
kamar25

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:44:17 AM

if you are still very new in the crypto world, being an investor is too fast for you, you need to learn more about it, so you don't get a loss, if I can give advice, becoming a bounty hunter is a good choice for now

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:03:06 AM

mining and investing, although having similarities, they are not the same thing.

to choose an altcoin for mining you need to find a coin with a low difficulty and based on your equipment. for example if it is ASIC or GPU. and also when mining you always have the option to switch for example from one shitcoin with GPU mining to another shitcoin that is getting pumped.

but when investing/trading your options are better since you can buy and sell in an instant, unlike mining you don't have to waste time and your money can be in move at all times. so trading may be a better option for many BUT only if you have the experience to do it. otherwise if you get caught up into hypes and get dumped on every time then trading is not for you.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Cox86 (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:25:06 AM

You're a newbie and I completely understand that. But being a newbie these kind of questions are considered spam here as these questions can be answerable by Google search engine. Please ask a more relevant question cause this one isn't worth a time here.

Thanks, perhaps i google lookup first.
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:30:02 AM

Mining is not profitable at this time because the price of cryptocurrency is very low now, to invest in good altcoins, beside of Bitcoin, there are thousands of altcoins now in the market, many of them are good and also many are bad. To starting you you invest in top altcoins like Ethereum, XRP, Bitcoin SV, Stellar.
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:42:03 AM

As a newbie, I would recommend you to start with Medium and Steemit to find some good articles to find a good coin.

Another thing you could do to spot a good project is to search for all the coins that have a gold label of Binance, you can find that doing a google search using this term:
Code:
"Binance research"
, there you can find the projects that Binance find as good investments. That could give you insights on how to choose a proper coin to ride to the moon.

That's all for a starting level if you want more info you can send me a pm and I'll be glad to send you more resources.

Good luck Wink

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
lrvjvt

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:45:06 AM

You don't need to look for any good altcoins, bitcoin is the best crypto, altcoins with a market value of top 10 is also a good choice, why do you have to look for those unknown altcoins, in fact, it is unlikely to see any in the future X100's coin.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:54:48 AM

For the beginners the coinmarket cap rankings may give an idea about the good crypto coins but not all the coins are worth to invest so you need to learn about the coins before investing and only invest if you trust that project.For mining there are lot of coins to mine even the shit coins worth to make profits and good coins won't make anything just because the mining difficulty.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
eka rock69

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:58:13 AM

As a beginner, you must be smart in analyzing each altcoin, because of the many altcoins, not all have good potential, of course this is not easy but important so that you do not lose money in the future
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:59:09 AM

Not too hard you just need to spend more time reading and studying what people are saying concerned them on this forum and you are good to go.  Some of the altcoins that I have trade before are: ethereum, litecoin, lisk, stratis, wave, dogecoin, fuel, binance and EOS.  This is just for information and not an advice for you to invest in those coins.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:13:48 AM

First of all, before you will invest, you should level-up your knowledge, find trusted resources about altcoins and cryptocurrencies watch how they think to inherit their experience.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:18:34 AM

Do not rush to invest. In this case, haste to good will not lead. Now there is every chance of losing investments. At the moment, the best for you will be to learn the basics of cryptocurrency, explore the market, how it works, and then you can and start investing.
matteoricci

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:31:32 AM

I've seen some recommendations but still there's that fear of being scammed.  Still have to dig more before deciding. Embarrassed
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 07:53:26 AM

I apologize, of course, but this question has already been asked here many times on the forum. I think you need to use the search and there you will find useful information.
ushivanka92

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:56:34 AM

find coin updated news and be a resercher
engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:59:24 AM

Hello beginners, I suggest that you do not start mining or investing immediately, because the crypto market is full of unknown dangers, if you want to complete the bounty, then we may be able to help you more!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:15:00 AM

To find a good coin is very easy if you follow due process and regulations, you will get good altcoins and make the best decisions

1. Have a good browsing network, and a good mobile phone or pc
2. Do your own research adequate and avoid unnecessary hypes
3. and deduce your summary well.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:15:50 AM

There are a lot of way to do that. But I think you need to learn what is what firstly.

You can learn so many things in this forum.

For example : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0 Here is the first place which you should start. You can learn here what is the altcoins and how market is running.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0  - And you can find here new projects thread and old ones.

I think you re so lucky to starting here. this forum full of information about cryptocurrencies. There is one thing what you should do. It is only the want to learn. But don't forget that never believe someone who say that give you a free coins/tokens. There is nothing to free here!
jacksonhen

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:22:13 AM

You have to read a lot about Cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin, Ethereum and some coins in the top 10 from Coinmarketcap.com
In addition, you must also understand the characteristics of cryptocurrency with risks and benefits that can minimize losses and maximize profits. Do not let you panic sell when you see falling prices or immediately buy when prices rise.

Even so, I suggest that you monitor the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum because they are valuable now to start investing.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: