Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:14:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Security Tokens Era Begins In 2019  (Read 378 times)
Alex11212 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:17:45 AM

Hey guys, look what I found:
"In search of a new investment opportunity that is fast-growing and continuously-developing? Look no further than security token offerings (STOs) as they are a valuable alternative to raising capital on a global basis and are becoming more common in today’s market of crypto fundraising.

The initial boom in the STO realm began in the latter half of 2018 and in the near future, they will be unanimously considered superior to ICO's due to increased security for investors leading to a decreased possibility for fraud. It was initially expected for 2018 to be the year of security tokens, but it was just the beginning. During this year

U.S. The Securities and Exchange Commission has stepped up pressure on the ICO market, forcing it to falter thus scared away many investors. However, this was only a necessary step in the transformation of this fundraising mechanism from a still new, incomprehensible and unsafe for investors into a truly mature, serious financial market. In the near future, we can expect that the Security Tokens industry will begin attracting back investors from both classic financial and ICO markets.

With significant progress made over the last 10 months, 2019 will be the true year for security tokens as they will replace utility tokens as the leading investment opportunity. Investing has never been so affordable. It is the combination of modern blockchain technologies and basic government control to ensure security that will make the sale of assets transparent as never before."
-----------------------------
Do you agree wit it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 906

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:12:16 AM

Can you share a link of the source of this article?
It seems to me that STOs will be the next big hype,but they will eventually crash like the ICOs.
I don't believe that they are more secure than the initial coin offerings.

butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:51:40 AM

Who wouldn't like to see ICOs without fraud? Right? But it remains to be seen whether or not these STOs are the solution.

Regardless of fraud, these STOs will likely suffer from the same fundamental flaws as the ICOs. They will raise money and promise things they cannot deliver. Or the problem they strive to solve cannot be tackled effectively by blockchain solutions. So, in the end, investors will lose their money, or in the best case scenario these STOs will serve just as a speculation instrument.
Alex11212 (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:01:36 AM

Can you share a link of the source of this article?
It seems to me that STOs will be the next big hype,but they will eventually crash like the ICOs.
I don't believe that they are more secure than the initial coin offerings.
https://cryptonews.com/news/security-tokens-era-begins-in-2019-3001.htm
aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:03:33 AM

The ICO market is now in a very difficult state. Many projects freeze their ICOs in the hope that they will be able to resume it in the future. Even really good projects can not raise the necessary funds to work on the project. All these circumstances have a bad effect on the ICO market, but there is a chance that after this crisis, the scope of ICO projects will undergo a recovery, protection mechanisms for scam and security for investors will be built, and then we will get giant growth in the ICO market. And it will be cool.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:22:25 PM

the big problem is beyonce in the ico project, too many are scam projects, its good for the time will be promoted but after the project will be gone.if that happened in 2019 maybe it can add a sanction or a liability to the creator of the project if can refuse to pay there obligation on that project "
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:05:32 PM

the big problem is beyonce in the ico project, too many are scam projects, its good for the time will be promoted but after the project will be gone.if that happened in 2019 maybe it can add a sanction or a liability to the creator of the project if can refuse to pay there obligation on that project "

I agree, it is not easy to work without the assurance that you can have your profit, I hope we can have our desirable profit as soon as the 2019 year comes. People here become dormant and it lessen the possibility of an ICO project to reach its goal if tgere would be no instance that bounty worker can have a simple assurance that we can actually gain, since scam projects were very visible.

realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:14:36 PM

There will be no difference between ICO AND STO except there will be a formidable body that will diligently supervise and follow up all STO's to the stage of execution of every thing that was written down in their whitepaper and roadmap. This type of body will only be effective through Government which is not part of the dream of any member of the cryptospace. In other words, STO will not stand the taste of time.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:23:03 PM

Security tokens is the next solution to crypto investment as the year runs out the security tokens market is getting stroniand I strongly believe that in this coming year the security token market is going to replace the initial coin offering market, because this security tokens have to under go some regulations which will eventually give them the necessary government backing and that will boost investors confidence on the token. So let hope for the better.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:20:42 AM

When I first read the title like "security" tokens first I thought about monero type of anon and privacy coins but apparently not even close. Securities tokens would be much better if it can be really applied properly. Think about it, you are not going to invest into some unknown ICO but instead you will be investing into something that is already registered as a business and accepted as a securities by the government. There is literally a billion legal troubles for someone who would do such a thing and run away with your money. From now on the only thing you would have to worry about is the failures of the management, there are still companies that go bankrupt in the real world as well but they can't even go bankrupt for fake, they really need to prove the courts that they did all they can and still failed. It would be amazing if this could happen right away.
Amberum

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:28:27 AM

Any fraud not depend anyhow from technology, it depend only from human quality, so ICO or STO is only new type of game and new type of players.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:38:48 PM

Undoubtedly, the field of crypto investment will be improved and the introduction of the STO will be the next stage in the development of the crypto industry. As I know, Ethereum team members are already developing a platform that will be able to return funds to investors at their request. The sooner such a platform is developed, the faster the SEC will enable crypto trading.

bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:17:25 PM

This is good news, if ETH successfully develops this platform, then ETH will soon grow back, I'm really looking forward to the ETH return.
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:31:22 PM

"In search of a new investment opportunity that is fast-growing and continuously-developing? Look no further than security token offerings (STOs) as they are a valuable alternative to raising capital on a global basis and are becoming more common in today’s market of crypto fundraising.

The initial boom in the STO realm began in the latter half of 2018 and in the near future, they will be unanimously considered superior to ICO's due to increased security for investors leading to a decreased possibility for fraud. It was initially expected for 2018 to be the year of security tokens, but it was just the beginning. During this year

U.S. The Securities and Exchange Commission has stepped up pressure on the ICO market, forcing it to falter thus scared away many investors. However, this was only a necessary step in the transformation of this fundraising mechanism from a still new, incomprehensible and unsafe for investors into a truly mature, serious financial market. In the near future, we can expect that the Security Tokens industry will begin attracting back investors from both classic financial and ICO markets.

With significant progress made over the last 10 months, 2019 will be the true year for security tokens as they will replace utility tokens as the leading investment opportunity. Investing has never been so affordable. It is the combination of modern blockchain technologies and basic government control to ensure security that will make the sale of assets transparent as never before."
Do you agree wit it?
I can see and say that there is an initial boom in STO this 2018. But I would somehow agree and choose securities than utility token. Utility-token projects have become the excuse of scam-minded people not to register there project.
keepandhold

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:31:49 PM

I agree with you, a year ago I said that ICO should be transformed into a more legal form, obviously it will be STO. At least, there will be much less willing to create low-quality projects if they are forced to obtain licenses and pass the identification.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:08:40 AM

Do you agree wit it?
I don’t know for sure, but I don’t think anyone would be able to stop these fraud that has been happening. But let watch and see how it’s going to be, hope they don’t mess everything up just like they are doing right now, cause all they are good at doing is promising what can never be done. So one foot in and the other out, in case things start to spoil, I’m out.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:15:49 AM

Guys, the problem of security tokens is that the governments have not legalized them. Huo Xuewen, chief of Beijing’s Municipal Bureau of Finance, has said that security token offerings  are illegal nowadays.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:17:20 AM

Do you agree wit it?
I agree with you. With the rate of increasing start-ups on security tokens, it will definitely increase more in STOs I am looking forward to it and to see the differences it will make in the crypto world

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:17:50 AM

Good write up buddy but let’s come to think of it, STOs and ICOs are still alike in the sense that they both have the developing team and every section of their team is related no doubt. They both will receive fund from investors and promise heaven and earth. The STO industry might be doing well for the fact that it’s not rampant as ICO industry for now but trust me same thing would end the STO industry.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:22:18 AM

I actually make a post on this sometimes back,STO will eventually take over come 2019 because of the regulations that will help to reduce the level of scam going on in the crypto sphere.Investors will have more confidence in STO ICO.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: