Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:24:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bite BTC exchange?  (Read 188 times)
XIE-XIE (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:44:24 AM

Hallo everyone,
A few days ago I received a prize in the form of a token from the bounty that I participated in, and there were several exchanges that had traded one of them Bite BTC. But of the many of my friends who said that they should not enter the exchange once because of their experience sending tokens that did not even change to another address. Besides that there are also those who say WD is expensive. For verification, it is also difficult, is this the correct news because I am hesitant to try to enter the Bite BTC market.

cokroalif

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:14:21 PM

absolutely right, I experienced as you doubt, I suggest not tranding in that market
anandmanish123

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:53:28 PM

hello
i would not suggest to trade on bite btc as it has withdrawl and verification problems. I was rejected 4 times i tried to do verification and without verification you cannot withdraw and also it is said they maintain a fake volume.
XIE-XIE (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:14:31 PM

hello
i would not suggest to trade on bite btc as it has withdrawl and verification problems. I was rejected 4 times i tried to do verification and without verification you cannot withdraw and also it is said they maintain a fake volume.

A few moments ago I tried a little token for my sale there and until now I can't sell it because their rules have to verify 10-14 working days, and I'm still waiting, it's a pity if this exchange is a scam, aren't they registered with CMC

livingfree

Activity: 2814
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:17:37 PM

I haven't traded with bite btc but if most of the review and opinions you are getting with it are negative then don't proceed.

Their ANN thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2791504.0 is self-moderated and with the recent replies, most of it are coming from the owner which probably means that the bad comments were deleted.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:37:11 PM

The site is not securely protected base on many claims that I have heard, And the many reports that came that it scammed a coin and approved a fake one and providing a fake volume of trades to sure lure people that there are many people using their site, and showing different coins that not been approved by Bitebtc, If you are not sure about the site then don't use it and used the 100% approved by the forum or if there are plenty of users using it.
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:38:23 PM

Hallo everyone,
A few days ago I received a prize in the form of a token from the bounty that I participated in, and there were several exchanges that had traded one of them Bite BTC. But of the many of my friends who said that they should not enter the exchange once because of their experience sending tokens that did not even change to another address. Besides that there are also those who say WD is expensive. For verification, it is also difficult, is this the correct news because I am hesitant to try to enter the Bite BTC market.
bitcoin is a good crytpocurrem y and i believe that no other rpoject can achieve such success in the nearest future

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:39:44 PM

The site is not securely protected base on many claims that I have heard, And the many reports that came that it scammed a coin and approved a fake one and providing a fake volume of trades to sure lure people that there are many people using their site, and showing different coins that not been approved by Bitebtc, If you are not sure about the site then don't use it and used the 100% approved by the forum or if there are plenty of users using it.
well yes bitcoin exchange is a difficult issue to discuss and we need to hhave in mind that cryptocurrency market will never be satble

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:54:44 AM

I saw some shady things from that exchange so i am avoiding it.

They were pumping some token and seems like a fake volume.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 12:28:03 PM

You better check their ANN here, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2791504.0
if you only rely on your friend experience it will not much help, but if you check on their ANN and then you find many people complaining, then you should avoid this exchange. And for the withdrawal price it is 0.001BTC or about $3 it is not the cheapest but this is the standard amount. But if there are other exchanges available it will be better to choose the other.

raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:33:01 PM

Hallo everyone,
Sorry did you try to find out from the people who sent you or at least the developers of this biteBtc? I have never heard of that. Therefore, I think that if you just want to sell it, then you may not succeed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: