Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:09:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mainstream media more and more into bitcoin--  (Read 486 times)
Dreamace7

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:04:38 AM

Bitcoin for a long time now has always drawn attention from the global world. And this is a good thing for the adoption of bitcoin globally although there also some critical about the idea of bitcoin

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:42:44 PM

No one can say if end  of 2018 will become positive to bitcoin but we hope so.
Media  is one way of promoting bitcoin but also the way to  create a fake news about bitcoin. We heard different things about bitcoin thru media, positve and negative. And because of that it become more popular.
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:30:26 PM

Since bank are primary advertisers of main media, expecting good news from main media about bitcoin is not reasonable. They mostly harm bitcoin market; they keep talking about a direct correlation between bitcoin's success and its price. If price are very good, they call it a speculative market and if not  they call it boomed market.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
delphic

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:52:58 PM

I think that note is normal.Everything ends normally.As they say, could be worse.I hope that next year will be more positive.I believe that.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:55:28 PM

Everything's normal.It gets better.This year has been very revealing and educational for all.He showed that it is not necessary to relax and to always keep their finger on the pulse of the event.We've been through enough trials this year, nerves on edge.We believe only in the best.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Wingleness

Activity: 458
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:23:28 PM

The experience gained in 2018 so far have been eye opening to understanding crypto market and not relying on mere speculations spread by the so called experts.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:29:56 PM

I have watched major news channel calling it out on anonymity and major price fluctuations after Ohio became first state to accept taxes in bitcoin. Finally, people are realizing cryptos, specifically bitcoin's worth. What do you think, are we ending 2018 on a good note?

I think the crypto news in the channels is good but has limited impact
Contrary to the admission of Ohio as bitcoin as a means of paying taxes, this move has a good impact on the global adoption process.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:32:33 PM

I have watched major news channel calling it out on anonymity and major price fluctuations after Ohio became first state to accept taxes in bitcoin. Finally, people are realizing cryptos, specifically bitcoin's worth. What do you think, are we ending 2018 on a good note?

No, 2018 is a year of calm. This is the year when people who are on the surface of the crypto currency fall away, because they do not have the necessary information about what will happen with the crypto currency and how to behave further. Maybe 2019 will be different.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:16:06 AM

Its good news when Ohio start accepting bitcoin for paying taxes. I think its good start before more states accepting bitcoin. Beside that its good start to for bitcoin mass adoption. If government accepting bitcoin, i am believe company and merchant will follow. Its good note before we ending 2018
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:44:18 AM

Hopely with Ohio decision makes investor more confident with cryptocurrency. 2018 is not good year for cryptocurrency market. Most coin and token price drop the price and market cap value drop from $800 billions to around $130billions. Hopely 2019 is good year for cryptomarket
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:41:17 AM

Since Ohio has made quite an entrance, I think because of this the media would even bring out more interest in BTC, in a good way or in a bad way, I don't know if the media would be against or with BTC or they would just simply be unbiased in bringing out news for us, nonetheless I don't think that year 2018 would end up good for BTC, but lets just assume that 2019 would be a comeback.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:59:38 AM

It is true that the media is now aware to what is cryptocurrencies. Actually, one of the reasons why cryptocurrencies became popular in my country is because of the major news about the  major price fluctuation.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:43:03 PM

Bitcoin is moving in the right direction, Ohio will lead the way while other states follow. This is a good ending to 2018, the price is low but at least it is gaining wider adoption. In time the price will rise organically

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 10:08:21 PM

I think, a lot of positive things have happened this month. But it seems, it hasn't had much effect, on the price of bitcoin. Maybe we still have to be patient, to wait a while longer
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:09:36 PM

Bitcoin does not interfere with advertising. Therefore, I think it’s good that mainstream media talk about Bitcoin. I think it attracts people's attention.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 10:30:47 PM

in my opinion still not, even the acceptance of bitcoin as one tool for paying taxes does not change the views of people today. They are more inclined to how to get prices to recover again. Even though in practice if the development and acceptance of bitcoin as a means of payment can boost its value. End of 2018 and biitcoin still have bad image to most of people.

Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:33:39 PM

Since Ohio has made quite an entrance, I think because of this the media would even bring out more interest in BTC, in a good way or in a bad way, I don't know if the media would be against or with BTC or they would just simply be unbiased in bringing out news for us, nonetheless I don't think that year 2018 would end up good for BTC, but lets just assume that 2019 would be a comeback.
yes, the media has a big influence on BTC, but the negative media influences BTC a lot more than good media. even the government controls the media.

in my opinion, in 2019, BTC will make a recovery, and in 2020, BTC will increase better, even more than $ 20K.

qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:54:28 PM

Hardly in this year will happen that the good. What they say about bitcoin in the media is certainly good, because it shows how popular and significant it is. But you don't have to believe everything they say. We can rely only on our knowledge and only this can help us.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:15:18 AM

Through mass media,  the blockchain technology is getting more popular. Like in my country, the mainstream media has always news about bitcoin and because of that; people are now aware to bitcoins.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:46:50 AM

That is a good news for Bitcoin, but doesn't have a big range of effect. Maybe some people from other countries will see it and try applying the same on their own local states, that would be good. I have heared Bitcoin can be adopted in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil by the local government of the city, as speculated the mayor. He wants to use Bitcoin on the city hall finances. Another good news, but that has even a smaller range...

The low range makes these news not influence BTC's price so positively as it should in this end of 2018...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print