Bitcoin Forum
February 22, 2019, 01:24:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[ANN] Surfcoin SURF❤️Browser Mining❤️Ad Platform❤️Seed Box❤️POS❤️Mobile Mining  (Read 2101 times)
Jijothomas

Activity: 339
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:55:01 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 10:40:55 AM by Jijothomas

Surfcoin

https://surfcoin.club

Dear Bitcointalk members,

On July 2017, our team started the Likecoin project ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1996755.msg19883421#msg19883421) aiming a cryptocurrency for social medias. But later we saw that social medias sites like Facebook and other websites are avoiding cryptocurrencies and lot of coins came with same ideas and miners are just mining and holding it .Without much practical use, the price of the coin gone down and down. This is the case of most coins now, miners are mining-holding and trading and those without miners are buying-holding and trading the coins. And there is no value addition happening. This mentality is killing hundreds,even thousands of coins today and draining hard earned money of followers or supporters of a particular coin. So as a team we learned the lesson that, for the success of a cryptocurrency,it must be useful for the users now, not after 10 or 100 years.  

We seen that the Likecoin that we created is dying slowly along with other coins. This critical situation forced us to create a new coin with some practical use and swap Likecoin with this new coin to support the followers. After lot of research, the idea of browser based mining + linking of digital advertising and file sharing to cryptocurrency came to surface. Nowadays cryptocurrency mining become exactly same like fossil fuel mining (In the hands of few and others need to buy from them even in case of Proof Of Stake (POS) coins). So we proposed a time based miner that works in all devices with a browser, even in a old mobile phone with a browser. Its like solar energy (available for all) compared to fossil fuel mining that we discussed above.

Digital advertising is a million dollar industry  looking for new opportunities and File Sharing is a big business. Earlier also lot of developers proposed different systems for linking digital advertising and cryptocurrency but failed to develop a complete system. For file sharing and hosting,there are lot coins like Siacoin,Filecoin,Upfiring etc. But not much user friendly and some are still under development.  In this situation, for digital advertising, we developed a traffic exchange system and a advertising system linked to time based miner and tested. The feedback was very good and we decided to continue the development. And for file sharing, lot of proposals came forward and we decided to setup a high speed Seedbox for miners and advertisers. The total outcome is called Surfcoin, a mining +advertisement+file sharing platform.

The working of the platform is as follows . The miners visit advertisers link for a particular time and gets coins as reward. He can use this coins for advertising his own websites,social media pages etc or can withdraw to a desired address and hold,trade or stake. Miners can use any device with a browser for mining.

Useful Links

Windows Wallet

Linux Wallet

MacOS Wallet

Source Code

Block Explorer

Surfcoin dashboard details

By clicking this button, users can start mining immidetly.

Click this button to start mining and chat with other miners.

Advertisers can use this button to start and manage advertising champain.

Community seedbox for high speed torrent upload and download.Free for all users up to June 2019. After that, need to buy with Surfcoins. Username and password available in profile page.Seedbox instructional video : https://streamable.com/bus9x

Enter here your Surfcoin withdrawal address to receive coins generated by mining.

Buy Surfcoins with most popular coins by following this link.

Use this advertisement tracker to track your advertisement.

Get statistical reports from your tracker links.

Your profile details.

Get answers for frequently asked questions.

Generate support tickets by clicking this link.

Get your referral link and share.

Get detailed statistics of users you referred.

New bounty programm started : Join Surfcoin and post your ID to get 5000 Surfcoins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5081914.0

Surfcoin Listed In https://www.altilly.com

https://www.altilly.com/market/SURF_BTC

https://www.altilly.com/market/SURF_ETH

https://www.altilly.com/market/SURF_LTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Your Bitcoin transactions
The Ultimate Bitcoin mixer
made truly anonymous.
with an advanced technology.
Mix coins
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kurbeks

Activity: 812
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:27:09 PM

Ok let's look what will be there Smiley Following
konstant111

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

my only Eth: 0xa3beBBea495, all the other scammers

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:40:18 PM

has a good view, you already have a trading exchange, where you can see what has already been done and update the project?

Jijothomas

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:27:34 PM

Will consider exchanges in few days. More social media channels will announce soon

has a good view, you already have a trading exchange, where you can see what has already been done and update the project?
Larz952002

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:08:28 PM

Whoop! Whoop!

Here we go.   Dev has been working on an old project and recently converted to a new and improved coin! Strongly dependable and responds quickly to make sure that everything is easy and on time.   Even walked me through the process of transferring coins as I am a Noob. 

Make sure you check it out and get on board. 
iTradeChips

Activity: 938
Merit: 507

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 05:58:09 PM

I have downloaded and also ran the said wallet and it is syncing fine for me. Question now is the coins themselves, when will the swap happen? And also how can you use it in everyday living I mean I am pointing to the coin as valued and can be used to get goods and services within the community.

██████████
 ████████▀▀██
 ████▀▀    ██
 █▀    ▄▀  ██
 █▄▄▄ █    ██
 ████  ▄█▄ ██
 ████████████
  ██████████

▄█████████████▄
██▀▀████▀  ▀▀██
██   ▀▀     ▀██
██▄         ███
███▄       ▄███
██▀▀      ▄████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█████████████▀
    |   
    eSPORTS   
ECOSYSTEM "Empowering Gamers!"
|       

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Jijothomas

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:21:13 PM

I have downloaded and also ran the said wallet and it is syncing fine for me. Question now is the coins themselves, when will the swap happen? And also how can you use it in everyday living I mean I am pointing to the coin as valued and can be used to get goods and services within the community.

1) The swap already started . Old Likecoin members can swap coins by following the instructions in website.

2)  Regarding everyday use, suppose you have a crypto related product, you can put advertisement about this product with your coins in platform. By advertising in this platform, you get attention of crypto lovers + Higher conversion rates + High search enging rankings. Another big thing is affiliate marketing (You can put affiliate link in platform at the time of advertising) Also other new services are coming
rebelway518

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:02:00 PM

1) The swap already started . Old Likecoin members can swap coins by following the instructions in website.

2)  Regarding everyday use, suppose you have a crypto related product, you can put advertisement about this product with your coins in platform. By advertising in this platform, you get attention of crypto lovers + Higher conversion rates + High search enging rankings. Another big thing is affiliate marketing (You can put affiliate link in platform at the time of advertising) Also other new services are coming

I really like the new concept and can see the potential you have. Great job, dev. Will definitely try out the advertising platform for my site once you have it all running.

Also, I am a likecoin hodler. Is the swap 1:1?
JWKY

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:45:44 AM

just finish sending my likecoin according to swap page and fom filled
hope to get my swapped surfcoin soon  Smiley

●⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬ Bitcoin RM(First smart fork of Bitcoin,100% Proof-of-Work) ▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫●
▬ ● ▬   Bitcoin RM is NOW LIVE, Pool mining, ECI apply now HERE   ▬ ● ▬
●⚫ ▬▬▬ Website | ANN | Discord | GitHub | Reddit | Youtube | Medium | Facebook | Twitter | Pool ▬▬▬ ⚫●
merdovich

Activity: 24
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:19:32 AM

i respect the effort but anything is better than this website. just my 2 cents
kondrat84

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:11:32 AM

my wallet Likes is out of sync, any nodes
limtjoehua

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:41:27 AM

What will you plan or do, so that Surfcoin won't die just like Likecoin? What do you offer or give to Surfcoin to survive and long live? Because if you don't, then you will create another shitcoin.

Jijothomas

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:29:56 AM

my wallet Likes is out of sync, any nodes

addnode=83.67.182.22:19351
addnode=210.152.151.133:19351
addnode=46.147.193.168:19351
Jijothomas

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:33:57 AM

i respect the effort but anything is better than this website. just my 2 cents

We know website beauty is a big thing. But now we are focusing on functionality. Once everything is done, we starts beautification process 
There are lot of coins with grand websites with no value. Smiley
Jijothomas

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:38:59 AM

What will you plan or do, so that Surfcoin won't die just like Likecoin? What do you offer or give to Surfcoin to survive and long live? Because if you don't, then you will create another shitcoin.

1) Surfcoin is totally different from Likecoin. Its a mining platform + advertising network where advertisers buy surfcoins for advertisement
2) Full features will be announced in white-paper in coming days. 
rebelway518

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:14:55 PM

My swap is successful. Thank you, dev. Looking forward to more info on surfcoin soon.
Jijothomas

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:37:32 PM

For trial Miner timer changing from 60 seconds to 15 seconds
iTradeChips

Activity: 938
Merit: 507

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 05:05:41 PM

My swap is successful. Thank you, dev. Looking forward to more info on surfcoin soon.

I will check the website and make sure I will be able to review whats in there. I will also contact and follow the instructions of the swap and also be able to come up with ideas for the marketing or real world application of the said coin. Thanks for all the effort Jijo.

██████████
 ████████▀▀██
 ████▀▀    ██
 █▀    ▄▀  ██
 █▄▄▄ █    ██
 ████  ▄█▄ ██
 ████████████
  ██████████

▄█████████████▄
██▀▀████▀  ▀▀██
██   ▀▀     ▀██
██▄         ███
███▄       ▄███
██▀▀      ▄████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█████████████▀
    |   
    eSPORTS   
ECOSYSTEM "Empowering Gamers!"
|       

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
rebelway518

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:15:09 PM

For trial Miner timer changing from 60 seconds to 15 seconds

Miner is working well. Will update once I reach the payout threshold to let everyone know if it is successful. Great job so far dev!
Larz952002

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:33:28 PM

Give this project time and suggest tips or ideas to the DEV.  He is as committed as any DEV in making this work for everyone!  Every coin has struggles in the beginning but this DEV has the commitment to make this coin successful.  Check out the site, mine in your off time.  Most people never turn their computers off so why not have a window mining for you? 

HAPPY MINING EVERYONE!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.