Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:32:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Hiring] Three partners for startup blockchain project  (Read 153 times)
dixonator (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:20:16 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2018, 06:55:45 PM by dixonator

Hello,

I have been designing an idea for a few months now but I know that by myself it would not be realistic to think I could release the project by myself, so I am looking for some startup partners who can help with various tasks before product development stage.

I am currently looking for 3 posts, all of these for now are unpaid but you will be startup partner and CEO in addition to me and we will split any staff funds equally.

Posting 1 > Project Consultation / Marketing & Sales

You will help me drive the product to market and consult on further steps and direction to attain our goals.

You should have:
- 2 or more years working with other blockchain projects
- 3+ years in the community
- links and contacts in the community

Would be an advantage:
- any experience with physical security or cyber security
- any ISC2 qualification - CISSP

Posting 2 > Technical Writer / Copywriter

For us to be able to attract investment and a solid team to continue development on the project we will need someone who can explain our idea in technical detail. I can do this for the most part, but English writing is not a strong point for me. I can explain all details, features, in depth technical information.  

You should have:
- any previous work you can show
- fluent in English and English writing
- links and contacts in the community

Would be an advantage:
- any experience with physical security or cyber security
- any ISC2 qualification - CISSP

Posting 3 > Graphic Design / Technical infographics

As above, for us to be able to attract investment and a solid team to continue development on the project we will need someone who can portray our idea and product in infographics and custom images. You will also help with website layout and design.

You should have:
- any previous work you can show
- experience with website design - graphical side
- experience with infographics

###################################

A little about me:

I am Matt, I live in the UK and I live and work in Cambridge, UK in the Cyber Security field. I have been using Bitcoin since 2013, mostly buying and selling on LBC, but I want to follow my dream and work full time, self employed in my own venture.

The Project:

I do not want to give too much detail away publicly, but the project is based around physical and cyber security. Whether this is built from scratch or using another platform like Ethereum I am yet to fully decide, one of the main reasons I need help with consultation. The project has been well thought out and I am looking for a long friendship with some talented partners.

In regards to any ICO, I do not know if we will run an ICO and may try and approach investors, investment ventures directly to acquire funding. This is why I need some partners to help me sell the idea and look over any technical details.

Please contact me on Telegram, email or pm.

https://t.me/dixonator
mattydixon87@gmail.com

TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 04:30:46 PM

I will shoot you a PM for the marketing position.

Positivebetting
dixonator (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:05:33 PM

Still looking to interview for 2 roles

Project Consultation / Marketing & Sales
Technical Writer / Copywriter

As described above this is currently not a paid role but you will be funded from investment, in Bitcoin using a multi-signature wallet that all 4 initial team members will have access to and have to sign. Please only contact me if you understand this.

Please contact me on Telegram, email or pm.

https://t.me/dixonator
mattydixon87@gmail.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: