Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: REQ Loan of 0.25 btc (MOVING FORWARD WITH SALE OF DOMAIN CLOSING LOAN REQ)  (Read 194 times)
Resurrekt (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 04:31:33 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2018, 03:00:55 AM by Resurrekt

LOAN REQ CLOSED> MOVING FORWARD WITH SALE OF DOMAIN IN THE MORNING

Looking for: .25 btc loan, for 1 month. asking for interest of 10-15% (20% maximum I can afford) Can repay in full on or before January 05, 2019.

Collateral: .com domain with two standing offers both exceeding 5x  loan amount requested. domain has been registered six months, and is a one word highly brandable blockchain related .com domain. will provide name via pm to any interested lender but prefer to keep out of thread in  event i decide to sell in future following loan. I had planned on selling domain and solicited roughly a dozen blockchain vc firms  including a few developers roughly 48 hours ago. received two offers  same day. now see it may have greater value than i first estimated and would like to avoid selling if possible. willing to use forum escrow and transfer ownership of domain for period of loan. i am legally unable to share details of standing offers, so you will have to use your own common sense to judge value of domain. willing to provide proof of ownership as extra security by providing picture with ID and handwritten note of lenders request to match whois information.  

in event loan could not be repaid on time terms would be an additional 20% of loan in interest due per month for two months, ultimately forfeiting the domain if not paid back with all due interest by march 05, 2019. this is highly unlikely situation as the loan will be paid back using funds from an annual disbursement payment that i receive.

if interested please post in thread any questions or offers. if loan is not filled by monday morning the loan request is to be considered rescinded as i will have to sell the domain.

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:12:54 PM

Looking for: .25 btc loan, for 1 month. asking for interest of 10-15% (20% maximum I can afford) Can repay in full on or before January 05, 2019.

Collateral: .com domain with two standing offers both exceeding 5x  loan amount requested. domain has been registered six months, and is a one word highly brandable blockchain related .com domain. will provide name via pm to any interested lender but prefer to keep out of thread in  event i decide to sell in future following loan. I had planned on selling domain and solicited roughly a dozen blockchain vc firms  including a few developers roughly 48 hours ago. received two offers  same day. now see it may have greater value than i first estimated and would like to avoid selling if possible. willing to use forum escrow and transfer ownership of domain for period of loan. i am legally unable to share details of standing offers, so you will have to use your own common sense to judge value of domain. willing to provide proof of ownership as extra security by providing picture with ID and handwritten note of lenders request to match whois information.  

in event loan could not be repaid on time terms would be an additional 20% of loan in interest due per month for two months, ultimately forfeiting the domain if not paid back with all due interest by march 05, 2019. this is highly unlikely situation as the loan will be paid back using funds from an annual disbursement payment that i receive.

if interested please post in thread any questions or offers. if loan is not filled by monday morning the loan request is to be considered rescinded as i will have to sell the domain.

If you have offers for the domains that you offer as collateral here, then you have them on sale somewhere. Correct?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Resurrekt (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 05:46:44 PM

The domain was only offered on namepros.com briefly. I have over a decade of experience in selling domains and personally do not recommend or utilize generic domain sales sites as niche, brandable names are best sold by approaching potential buyers directly.

(I have been a member at namepros for over ten years so perhaps it would be advantageous for me to also offer the lender the ability to confirm my namepros.com account which is a domain sales related community)

The name I have is a one word brandable domain that would be specific to the ERC721 non fungible token industry (aka cryptokitties). i have a personal expense I need to pay asap, and i determined it was a good time to solicit the domain to potential buyers. Especially with cryptokitties just receiving another 25 million investment round, it is just a good time. I therefore found the contact information for roughly a dozen venture capital firms, along with a few developers of other non fungible tokens that have seen success, and sent them all a basic sales solicitation with an asking price, and a price that I would consider offers above (which was $7500). I have received two offers on the domain thus far, both above the minimum price. Both offers came with legal conditions which prevent me from sharing the details of them. Which is why I say that the lender will have to judiciously determine valuation based on their own common sense. I think that any potential lender will be able to determine the value far exceeds the requested loan amount by the name alone.

I do have a pressing need for the funds, but at this point I am hesitant to sell the domain because it appears the value may even far exceed what I had assumed.

Also, I do not go off of estimation services for my valuations. For instance, I own the domain BlockBunnies.com (Imo more brandable than cryptokitties) and have been given estimates on it between 3-5k, but would personally never value it anywhere near that. In fact, it is a domain that I was willing to tack on as a free gift with the other.

Resurrekt (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 02:59:06 AM

Closing Loan Request and selling domain.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: