Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:09:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Early December on the crypto market.  (Read 1279 times)
raden1922 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:37:18 PM

I would like to say that today in early December in 2018, it is a good start for a market that is returning to green. And it was the opening for a better crypto market situation in the past few weeks. Ethereum is still ranked third after XRP. It is not impossible if it will return to second place to reclaim its position. What do you think about this?

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
server
Legendary

Activity: 892
Merit: 1002

1 BTC =1 BTC

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:47:23 PM

What I think of ripple/xrp ?
I get the same feeling as motion sickness... it make me nauseous.
It's not a crypto currency.. It's a banking tool.

thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:55:29 PM

I would like to say that today in early December in 2018, it is a good start for a market that is returning to green. And it was the opening for a better crypto market situation in the past few weeks. Ethereum is still ranked third after XRP. It is not impossible if it will return to second place to reclaim its position. What do you think about this?

my opinion may be that this month there will be a change. if many people still believe that the end of the year will be a bull run. they will start buying several altcoins on the market starting today. so I'm sure there will be positive changes in the market now
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:59:02 PM

With the current volume difference of $ 3 billion, it is likely still difficult for eth to shift the RIPPLE from second place, XPR always has a new mission ready to be launched to be able to maintain the community.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:02:35 PM

at the moment I feel anxious because ethereum doesn't have a significant price increase and I doubt very much that ethereum will occupy position 2 again

caffu chino

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:07:13 PM

nothing seems to have changed this month. market Bear will continue. bitcoin will go down and so will the altcoin. the only thing that changes might be investors, they will slowly go away from the market.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:15:11 PM

Yeah I like this month, I hope that this month will give us more wealth and greener portfolio. Lets not lose hope and remember that anything can change and happen in a short period of time in crypto, hodler deserves a bullrun in this period.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:23:21 PM

We might see a better performing market in this new month, also the month that culminates the last part of the year. There might be higher market capitalization, prices might go higher, ethereum might remain at that third position, which invariably means that xrp will maintain the second position. The change might not be feasible at first, but with time, it will become more evident.
raden1922 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:24:48 PM

What I think of ripple/xrp ?
I get the same feeling as motion sickness... it make me nauseous.
It's not a crypto currency.. It's a banking tool.
Maybe sometimes there are also those who say XRP / Ripple coins are centered, but that is what happened lately XRP succeeded in occupying the second position which has been occupied by ethereum. Sometimes I'm also confused about how this can happen. Huh

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:26:42 PM

Ethereum will very soon again take its second place in terms of capitalization.  XRP will be in third place at best next year, and maybe lower. This is just my analysis and my vision for the cryptocurrency market.
lotfipro

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:28:17 PM

I'm not a big fan of Ripple. It's not a real crypto. But if you are looking the easiest way to earn money, you can buy xrp tokens. As for me, I use it if I need to make a fast transaction to another exchange.
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:40:11 PM

Anything can happen at this moment because the current situation is very curious. I believe the value may go up in this month as Christmas is nearing, those who are holding coins just wait till the end of the month.

warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:42:15 PM

More and nore thing about we dont have enough time for recovering 35% price drops.
XRP have big sell wals, many peoples make negative background about xrp how cerntralized coins and many try cash out when it rise to "nolose" price

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:44:41 PM

The market is going to remain sideways trend for the remaining days of this year.  I don't think we are going to see another surprise price movement in favour of bullish trend.  I believe that trading proper is going to commence next year and I will keep holding what I have.  I do remember that ethereum has been overtake by ripple but this is not the first time.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:47:35 PM

The difference on the cap value of ripple and ethereum is not too much so ethereum may claim its position at any time soon when the market gets greener but the real thing we need to watch out for is the price of bitcoin,only the prices of other coins will increase when we have bitcoin prices get going.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

I do not see an increase in the cryptocurrency market yet. As long as the price of Bitcoin floats up and down, the market is still unstable. Now it is difficult to say what will happen to the price of cryptocurrency at the end of the year.
Ethereum in any case will recover in its second place in terms of capitalization, but it is quite possible that it will not be this month. This will also happen after the introduction of the expected improvements to this coin.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:51:02 PM

I am not surprised that Ripple is still number 2, while Ethereum is slowly dying, there are no news connected to Ethereum. Recently there was a test, Ripple was able to transfer a lot of money for very lowe fee - few cents in few seconds, thats why banks are interested in Ripple solution.
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:00:17 PM

I think you are too focused on what's directly in front of you to make a good decision. 

You are seeing it as a horse race with winners and losers when in the current setup, it's impossible to say what will happen other than you can expect smashdowns when the price gets too uppity on one or another crypto.   So the only real way to win at this game currently is to do research until your heart is convinced, invest the money you can afford to lose, and forget about it for 5 years.

Trying to discuss price action in this market, with the players who are in currently in control, is like trying to find a black cat that doesn't exist in a dim room while not being able to see.

Until the breakthrough Dapp happens and the masses start pouring into crypto, the crypto scene as it currently is will continue until further notice (all the while govs and corps are working away furiously at their own creations.)

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:17:12 PM

A lot is still hanging in the balance now, but it's great to see the market started the December in green, though not exactly a sign of anything yet. As for ETH, I think it has permanently ceded it's spot to in second place to XRP.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:24:12 PM

Market cryptocurrency shows high volatility again, as we know in recent days the price of bitcoin for intance shows a high decline in prices and also shows a high price increase, this is different from a few months ago which was stable at $ 6400- $ 6500. It's hard to see when the ETH market cap has a difference of $ 3 B with XRP even though it usually only has a difference of $ 1 B, I only predict that the increase in ETH to the second position will be difficult even though there is a price surge.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: