Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:21:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Early December on the crypto market.  (Read 1283 times)
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:06:06 AM

I would like to say that today in early December in 2018, it is a good start for a market that is returning to green. And it was the opening for a better crypto market situation in the past few weeks. Ethereum is still ranked third after XRP. It is not impossible if it will return to second place to reclaim its position. What do you think about this?
I think you are right because there is a slight upward movement of price in crypto a very good kick off the start for the Christmas season and hoping that it will continue to make everybody happy.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:09:10 AM

Eventually, recovery has to start so either it is this December or next year January.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:19:17 AM

I would like to say that today in early December in 2018, it is a good start for a market that is returning to green. And it was the opening for a better crypto market situation in the past few weeks. Ethereum is still ranked third after XRP. It is not impossible if it will return to second place to reclaim its position. What do you think about this?
I believe everything is possible and for ethereum get back the second position is completly possible. Yes i do think this december we got a good grow which is seems a good movements. In january we will got so many big things that might help market recover.

Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:20:17 AM

I am looking for that, Ethereum is actually waiting for a blast and it might happen at the end of this year but probably next year because I know there is a lot of improvement that the developer prepared for to win back the trust of the crypto people.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:21:06 AM

Even we face some green on market we are not sure that it will continue to become green because the market become more unstable now. Once the price of ethereum recover it price like the price last year there is big possibility that it will reclaim its position which is the second place.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 12:32:11 PM

Of course, december is a good start for investing and trading as the market turns to green, but we could not predict if this is permanent, and it seems like the market is responding to what we always pray, my only hopes is that ETH will turn into top 2, just like before, XRP is still the most tradable assets so far comparing to ETH, but i think this is not permanent, as the new upgrades for ETH is coming, the momentum for ETH is yet to come.
raden1922 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:34:35 PM

Ethereum will very soon again take its second place in terms of capitalization.  XRP will be in third place at best next year, and maybe lower. This is just my analysis and my vision for the cryptocurrency market.
Well, indeed everyone has their own predictions or expectations about cryptocurrency. So your conclusions can also occur, although for now there are no signs of ethereum to take its position which is currently still occupied by XRP.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:37:38 PM

Eventually, recovery has to start so either it is this December or next year January.
And for the rest of 2019.

The market is turning green and afterwards the bloods would come. If these greens is likely to stay until the end of this month/year then a healthy recovery is in the process. That will be the start of the most awaited recovery from the market and no need to mention what happened for this year why it has to recover.
sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:49:58 PM

I think ethereum will be able to regain its position, it is admitted that XRP works with banks that will have security. And the crypto world is full of possibilities for everything to happen.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064

Combo Network

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:33:44 PM

And for the rest of 2019.

The market is turning green and afterwards the bloods would come. If these greens is likely to stay until the end of this month/year then a healthy recovery is in the process. That will be the start of the most awaited recovery from the market and no need to mention what happened for this year why it has to recover.
that's right, so if you want to start investing at the beginning of this month it is quite good but green trend is still uncertain at the beginning of this month, and if indeed the market movement can be good until the end of this year, next year will be the rise of cryptocurrency.

Who I

Activity: 420
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:38:51 PM

The market has not yet returned to green. It's just a fall correction. This month we will stay in the green, but then again will fall
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:41:52 PM

I think XRP has settled down on its second position on Coinmarketcap and Ethereum is left behind, total market capitalization of XRP is much bigger than Ethereum now, Ethereum has very few chances to take its second position again. The small green at early December is just a small bounce, it's not the bullish.
giletto

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:47:58 PM

I have seen the market for several months, in the first days of the month the market recovered. But since mid-month, the market is constantly falling. I've seen since September and it's still going on. It is not surprising if the market declines in December and there will be no recovery this year, I'm sure for that

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:50:20 PM

The fact that there is currently a market in my opinion in the early months of December, there is no sign of an increase. whether or not until the end of December will continue to decline or not later we will see it
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:59:17 PM

Yes I agree that it is not impossible that ethereum will be back to second place because as we all know it has also its characteristic that it is not far from recovering soon. We can't really say what will happen but for sure one of these days the market will become better and ethereum will.be back to 2nd place.
Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:11:58 PM

It seems that with the current conditions Ethereum will have more trouble getting the number position in CMC, because it has started to be abandoned, but there are still many projects that use ETH as peg besides BTC. In the actual period of 1 month, it can't be moreover Ethereum has no sign of going up, it will only stabilize, except later if there is a continuation of information about BAKKT
Kevinatin

Activity: 612

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:27:09 PM

This is only a local growth, it should have happened anyway. This growth has no global character, more like a coincidence.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:27:36 PM

Yes, a positive trend is observed now. That's good. But it is still too early to talk about the return of the market. Perhaps by the end of December will be a small increase, but slight. Still, I'm leaning more towards next year.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

spinarium.com

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:32:47 PM

Yes, it is very possible. When crypto market has recovered, the value of ethereum will gain to overtake the ripple and return to second rank in coinmarketcap. So, it is only about the time for me, ethereum will be back at second place. 

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:37:37 PM

Still, no assurance yet is present that this year would be able to end in favor for the cryptoindustry. There might be positive marks but the question is that, until when will positive marks be seen? Will it even be continuous as this year is ending? Given that assurance is lacking, waiting would be more advisable to be done by the investors. Surely, there will be light afterwards and we just have to wait for that day to come.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: