Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:49:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Early December on the crypto market.  (Read 1279 times)
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:57:02 PM

I would like to say that today in early December in 2018, it is a good start for a market that is returning to green. And it was the opening for a better crypto market situation in the past few weeks. Ethereum is still ranked third after XRP. It is not impossible if it will return to second place to reclaim its position. What do you think about this?

Most people say that cryptocurrencies will start recovering a little bit, starting from early December until middle December.
And yes, it's not impossible for Ethereum to  taking back their 2nd place in coinmarketcap.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:05:19 PM

I would like to say that today in early December in 2018, it is a good start for a market that is returning to green. And it was the opening for a better crypto market situation in the past few weeks. Ethereum is still ranked third after XRP. It is not impossible if it will return to second place to reclaim its position. What do you think about this?

the market so far now was still down obviously, but I know lot of members here believed that December will be the month of bull run, which means it is more likely a good chance for us to buy such altcoins were the present value was on cheap level then hold in a little while before bull runs kick again.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:16:51 PM

Yes, the last month of this year began, but there were no significant changes in the market of crypto-currencies, although this would be very desirable. In connection with 2 places in the market, which is occupied by XRP, I think that when the market for ICO projects becomes relevant and investors will begin to actively invest, ETH will regain its 2nd place.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

Up until today, the market are still fluctuating, there is only small rise at a time before it drop a little again.
And it  look like the span of changing value is not far from the current price.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

These two have been changing positions throughout the year, so far we do not see a clear winner, but both are good currencies if you obviate the philosophical part of ripple, and I also believe that ripple will provide the best benefit to its investors, so if you are looking only for money is also an excellent option.

Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:32:56 PM

because crypto is fluctuating where prices can change at any time significantly, I think that could happen. however Ethereum is one of the best altcoins that has a large volume and a clearer concept.

ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:46:12 PM

well
if ETH raise about $150/each
it will be 15,533,631,450 on market cap,and of course , that mean ETH will going back to second position.
but the question, how it possible ?

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:52:00 PM

at the moment I feel weird because ethereum doesn't have a significant price increase and I doubt very much that ethereum will get back to position 2 again
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:59:55 PM

at the moment I feel weird because ethereum doesn't have a significant price increase and I doubt very much that ethereum will get back to position 2 again
there has been a lot of conversation about ETH whose position is currently occupied by XRP. Weakened ethereum seems to lose many investors who use it or vice versa. in this case many are disappointed with this position as developers must do something big at ethereum to attract investors back
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2190

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:11:49 PM

In my opinion, Ethereum currently does not have a driver for growing. It has infinite inflation, so the miners sell new ETH coins as fast as they can. Unfortunately, the ICO campaigns are going slow during the current general bearish trend. People have a negative mood regarding the situation on crypto exchange markets.

Ripple is a "crypto currency" created by banks. Now the XRP capitalization is greater than the ETH capitalization by $2.5 billions. Moreover, I'm pretty sure that bankers will pump their "coin", therefore I don't think that Ethereum will be rated second again in the near future.
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:14:04 PM

Good to see that markets right now feels like nature in color because of more buyers than sellers. We all want that markets will recover into the deep which makes us suffering. And for my opinion i think, it will still go into low prices at the end of the year mate.
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:37:20 PM

Generally no one can knows what will happen after a few days, so no one can say what is exactly will happen in the future, but based on the situation of crypto word, the position of eth is depends on the people who use it, because if there are many people who buy eth, then the price of ethereum goes up and it will back on its original position.

dimerasd

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 04:40:10 PM

Ripple is increasingly being introduced into the banking system, this cryptocurrency is convenient to make transfers, quickly and without delay. ETH - I think that it’s still not a bad ride, so a lot of good news
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 04:53:03 PM

It is obvious that now is a great time to invest in crypto. But I think we will see another market in red. Learn more about cryptocurrency, choose the best coins and diversify your crypto portfolio. Soon the bear market will be over and we will see a new bullrun!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:58:50 PM

It's too late to look for December because we are already on, and nothing will change regarding the market , but you be patient and eager to see something new on Q1 of 2019.
Ripple is a centralized coin so that many investors and banks trust it.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:18:49 PM

We all need to forget about December 2017 and January 2018. Since then there was a prolonged fall. To new capital entered the crypto it is necessary that some time has passed and potential "hamsters" have forgotten how similar to them were rigidly "shaved" by sharks of the crypto industry))
MSTuTeJIb

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:26:06 PM

And here start of the market? The crypto-currency SART was back in 2008. Today is an ordinary day and nothing supernatural has happened. Yes, December we will be a little pleased with the correction of green color, but it will not be a long phenomenon
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:28:48 PM

We might see a slight movement in price of many alts but nothing yet is guaranteed the bear run might still be here with us let's see how it plays out.
fistteam

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:39:56 PM

The market has started to move well, and ETH is currently ranked third after XRP at CMC. I think many investors are starting to lose confidence in ETH since the beginning of the year so far it has consistently declined compared to the other coin and XRP is widely noticed and this will be a penny that will buum at the beginning of the year next.
maometano

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:11:23 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: