Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:53:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] Vice | 🚀 MN+PoS 🚀 | VICE | instant | privacy ✅  (Read 596 times)
viceplatform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:47:25 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2018, 01:49:13 AM by viceplatform

Wallet

Comming soon

COIN SPECS

Ticker: VICE
Supply Cap: 21,000,000
Premine: 200,000 (0.95%)
Masternode collateral: 5000
Masternode Rewards: 85%
Stake Rewards: 15% (PoS v3.0)
P2P port: 8933 RPC port: 8932
Algo: Quark
Block Time: 60 Seconds
Difficulty Retarget: Every Block

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mySmile

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:51:56 PM

RESERVED for Russian translation
My portfolio
PM  If you need Russian translation
mlord10

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:55:14 PM

pool?
fintechj

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:09:35 PM

POOL PLEASE?!? Huh
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 08:44:27 AM

old coin

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
viceplatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:42:20 AM

pool?

Hi, It's a Proof of Staking consensus, not Proof of Work with mining hardware.

If you wish to participate in the project, join the community on Discord, you will find the answers to your questions.

have a good participation !
viceplatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:44:59 AM

RESERVED for Russian translation
My portfolio
PM  If you need Russian translation
Hi @mySmile, We will launch the Bounty program within a few days, including a part for the translations. If you wish to stay informed about the Airdrop and Bounty programs, we invite you to join us on our Discord show directly at this link: discord.viceplatform.org
mcmickburns

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:04:13 PM

Open Market without boards and accepting crypto what more could you want. Sell anything anytime
DudeAtWork420

Activity: 400
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:11:57 PM

old coin

precisely,
the block is at block 15000 right now, wallet number 1~25 hold 91% total coin on circulation and it is listed on Graviex.
what do you expect other than, creating a new ann and then selling it once people buy it on the market.

a classic scheme, community take over or revival because they are going to improve the project and the price. But, dump it once the price is increasing.
viceplatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:28:48 PM

old coin

precisely,
the block is at block 15000 right now, wallet number 1~25 hold 91% total coin on circulation and it is listed on Graviex.
what do you expect other than, creating a new ann and then selling it once people buy it on the market.

a classic scheme, community take over or revival because they are going to improve the project and the price. But, dump it once the price is increasing.

Please, do not be fooled by your messages. The part you are referring to is the VIT (Vice Initial Token) which is a "Token". This is a new cryptocurrency that is not related to this project and therefore does not have the same name.
viceplatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:50:15 PM

Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:15:01 PM

I saw that you developed your token on the new ERC721 protocol. I would like to know. Is it compatible with the well-known ERC20 protocol? Will your token work with hardware wallets, for example - Trezor?

s0urge

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:46:13 PM

I generally do not like to write on bitcointalk.  Usually I just read everything and then go onto my next task.  This is probably the first time I have actually felt I should write something.  I have been lurking in Vice discord for a little bit just to gather information.  You do your usual - "where exchange, wallet, links, who devs, etc".  But you can get a good gauge of how things are by the community.  Everyone was friendly, happy, and very helpful.  A good sign of what is going on with the coin.  (no one screaming lol).  I am interested to see where this goes in the future, the potential of it is great.  Even in this bear market, it seemed like Vice is going in a right direction.  Its worth a shot to check them out, get your own idea what is going on.  Won't hurt you to look.
cryptogbumper

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:48:24 AM

I generally do not like to write on bitcointalk.  Usually I just read everything and then go onto my next task.  This is probably the first time I have actually felt I should write something.  I have been lurking in Vice discord for a little bit just to gather information.  You do your usual - "where exchange, wallet, links, who devs, etc".  But you can get a good gauge of how things are by the community.  Everyone was friendly, happy, and very helpful.  A good sign of what is going on with the coin.  (no one screaming lol).  I am interested to see where this goes in the future, the potential of it is great.  Even in this bear market, it seemed like Vice is going in a right direction.  Its worth a shot to check them out, get your own idea what is going on.  Won't hurt you to look.

How's the progress, sorry for my question since there are too many MN projects and have no time to do research one by one.

So people just want to know if the team is work on the roadmap, when exchange, when DAPP and when new exchange...

We know that most of us just want to buy earlier and sell for double, then choose another project ...

OLICOW

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:45:19 AM

VICE has a hard start up but the devs is very professional and handles that early glicht, now i can see that vice is going strong everyday it now listed on an exchange, and the devs developing everyday. How would you like the normal web will integrate deep web using blockchain through the vice platform, isnt it beautiful. I'll be expecting more on this project.
buchok

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:13:48 AM

This is one project that we must support. the price might be too low for this project but we've seen its value last year which tell us that this is a pretty good investment.
helpforcancer

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:51:32 PM

I wait the news..
ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:55:01 PM

I can offer the integration into a TipBot as a usecase for your Coin, take a look: https://coinkit.blockcurators.com/

Its a multiplatform Tipbot for Slack/Discord/Telegram.

Kind regard,
ChekaZ

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:15:14 PM

2018 has been the year of PoS/ MN projects, so far.
There are so many, many PoS/ MN projects created this year.
Sadly to say, most of them are scam ones or trash ones.
Let's see how Vice team develop the project.
That's been my fear. Seems like as the ICO market started to dry up, people started moving into PoS/MN projects brandishing "passive income" and dumping their premine on the heads of the unwary as they make a nice gateway. The silence on social media channel is not helping either

Momo nassar

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:28:13 PM

Vice is a promising project which has a great potential, already trades in graviex, great community, the coin is very limited in volume, already that together will bring us a great project.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: