Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:51:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]🚀 CryptoProfile(CP)-Empowering safer and more secure ICO ecosystem📢🔥  (Read 35697 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jagelbrine

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:28:27 PM

I'm curious, but I'm too shy to ask, what is the value your coin at the moment, and when will be released to the exchange? I think it's very interesting project, But also don't see the favor for Big investors, just for bounty hunters.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anetterez

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:30:41 PM

What the biggest problem that team already handled? cos I read WP I see many problems planning to solve
Jackze

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:33:33 PM

Hello Forum, I have a quik question, I've tryed to find the website and I found same website .com whats this?
danydutoit
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:45:13 AM

If I understood right, this project, planning helps ICOs and investors community or what the porpose?

The purpose of CryptoProfile is to create a blockchain revolution to bring about a more secure and safer ICO ecosystem.
danydutoit
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:46:53 AM

Really great project, but for me is verry difficult to participate, I don't wanna verified with KYC

Thank you for your kind words! However a KYC is necessary for us to provide you with your bounty through participation.
danydutoit
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:52:49 AM

hello, I comme accross this thread, there is official thread of the project? plese share the link

Hey there , you can join our telegram group which provides live updates as well as active discussion regarding our project. Also, you can check out our website cryptoprofile.io for more information on us. See you there Smiley
danydutoit
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:03:33 AM

will be interesting to hear from Team, How they are planning to get 100k in CP and for marketing and then return ?
very intersting, I'm not sure how, but own ICO will give more clients and traffic for Team
I would like to know how much cost ICO these days? and STO is simmilar?

Yes this will be the illustrated mechanics on how the ico ecosystem will work.
A. ICO Projects onboarded by CryptoProfile will pay USD100k for marketing. CryptoProfile will return USD100k value of CP tokens.
B. The CP tokens returned will be locked up in a smart contract for a period of six months and released when onboarded client are listed on an exchange.
Onboarded client will have to give 10% of their ICO token to C.Cryptoprofile which then takes 100% from that token pool and airdrop to CP Holders to further stimulate interest and participation from this massive crypto community.
D.All CP token holders will keep getting airdrops every time Cryptoprofile accepts ICO Projects for Marketing.
E.CP Token Holders on ERC20 blockchain can also make bonus traceable investments with our clients

Also, There is already a difference established when cryptoprofile conveys as an ico as compared to sto.

As to our token prices it will be 0.05 USD during pre-sale ( which is the phase that we are going through now) and it will be estimated 0.10 USD during ICO. Do head over to our Website cryptoprofile.io for more information or join our telegram group for live updates as well as active discussions!
Ccrypthon

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:04:56 AM

sweet idea and great response from the team. this is really needed right now, nice way for ico's to build trust with the community
danydutoit
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:09:13 AM

I would like to know, Bounty is still Live?

Hey there, yes our bounty is still live. Do participate ! Smiley
danydutoit
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:16:51 AM

I'm curious, but I'm too shy to ask, what is the value your coin at the moment, and when will be released to the exchange? I think it's very interesting project, But also don't see the favor for Big investors, just for bounty hunters.
Hey there, Firstly i would like to thank you for the courage on speaking up on your opinion! Our value of our token depends significantly on the community perspective.

Regarding the exchange release,we are in talks with some of the major exchanges around the world, and we will reveal information on the specific sites that will be listed once the ICO is over on 28th February 2019.

Also,because have a vast Crypto Community as well as exchange partners, attracting investors is not an issue. After the funds are raised, we will be able to engage even further when it comes to PR Media and Social Media Marketing and build an even bigger Crypto community. It will also enable us to support our ICO projects and our client’s projects generating more airdrops for our community and our company.

I hope this has answered your enquiries, feel free to discuss with us regarding our projects in our telegram group! There is an active discussion as well as live updates from us Smiley
danydutoit
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:25:11 AM

What the biggest problem that team already handled? cos I read WP I see many problems planning to solve

Hey there! firstly i would like to thank you for taking the time our to read our whitepaper, if you look at our website cryptoprofile.io , we have actually established a roadmap on what we have went through and problems that we have conquered throughout our project.One good example would be ICO education within the community Smiley
danydutoit
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:39:30 AM

Hello Forum, I have a quik question, I've tryed to find the website and I found same website .com whats this?

Hey there Jackze, cryptoprofile.io is our ico website. Cryptoprofile.com is the website of our product.
danydutoit
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:42:49 AM

sweet idea and great response from the team. this is really needed right now, nice way for ico's to build trust with the community

Thank you so much for the kind words! Yes, building trust with the community definitely works like a two way street. This will definitely expedite progress in the project Smiley
danydutoit
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:49:12 AM

Project looks like trustworthy, but, what is the difference for another projects? and main advantages?

Hey there, so there are many ways that our project is different than other project. One factor would be airdrops.

Many ICO projects offer air drops at a low value to gain awareness in general, and when an ICO is listed on the token exchange, most token holders deem it expedient to sell off their tokens which can negatively affect the token-economy and value of the token. Some airdropped tokens have no real value and no potential for growth. Phishing attacks are also a risk factor when dealing with airdrops

CryptoProfile’s solution includes three key components when onboarding ICO projects:
1. Risk assessment
2.Token economy assessment
3. Security assessment

Token holders are assured quality air-drop tokens because of the due diligence checks we have in place to vet each ICO project before onboarding.

There are also many factors that will differentiate us with other projects such as Ico marketers and ico project owners .  Do head over to our website cryptoprofile.io for more information on how we stand out among the rest Smiley
Bad Bunny

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:19:32 AM

WOOOOOW this is a huge leap!!! exactly what the community needs right now. i have one question what happens if any of the ico's that have signed up with you ends up being a scam?? does the money they deposited with you, be given to the users who participated in that ico? what im asking is how are end users compensated if some ico's decide to shut shop and leave?

Hey there, CryptoProfile was essentially founded to solve two core issues within the crypto community: unreliable airdrop mechanisms and shady ICO practices. Therefore, we will do our due diligence and ensure we will never end up with a scam ICO.

Due Diligence Mechanism

Every ICO project will need to be screened thoroughly to ensure that they conform to the standards set by CryptoProfile. The due diligence mechanism is as follows:

Business Viability: The project must be able to address a current problem with an adequate target market and feasible cash-flow predictions.
Technology: The project must be backed by a sound technological base that works and fits the overall project goals.
Token Economics: A stable token economic model is a pivotal factor in the success of the project. Key variables to look out for is the degree of centralization, escrow mechanisms and the synergy of the tokens with stakeholders’ interest
Team: The team working on the product must be qualified with the necessary skills and dynamism for the project’s success.
Coin Utility: The value of any token is fully contingent on its utility. There must be a solid use-case and application for the tokens within the ecosystem.
Regulation: Given the increased scrutiny of the greater cryptocurrency market, the regulatory aspects of any project will need to be analyzed within the context of its jurisdiction before anything else.

Hope this clarifies. Thank you.

wow thats amazing you do the research for us. that saves us a lot of time
Ridge Crypto

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:33:50 AM

Project looks like trustworthy, but, what is the difference for another projects? and main advantages?

Hey there, so there are many ways that our project is different than other project. One factor would be airdrops.

Many ICO projects offer air drops at a low value to gain awareness in general, and when an ICO is listed on the token exchange, most token holders deem it expedient to sell off their tokens which can negatively affect the token-economy and value of the token. Some airdropped tokens have no real value and no potential for growth. Phishing attacks are also a risk factor when dealing with airdrops

CryptoProfile’s solution includes three key components when onboarding ICO projects:
1. Risk assessment
2.Token economy assessment
3. Security assessment

Token holders are assured quality air-drop tokens because of the due diligence checks we have in place to vet each ICO project before onboarding.

There are also many factors that will differentiate us with other projects such as Ico marketers and ico project owners .  Do head over to our website cryptoprofile.io for more information on how we stand out among the rest Smiley

wow you take care of all the hard work so we can invest almost care free. what precautions must we take from our end while chosing ICO's on your platform?
alex de wolf

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:15:54 AM

hello, I would like to join to project, if Bounty still Live I would like to participate
Jackze

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:26:24 AM

will be interesting to hear from Team, How they are planning to get 100k in CP and for marketing and then return ?
very intersting, I'm not sure how, but own ICO will give more clients and traffic for Team
I would like to know how much cost ICO these days? and STO is simmilar?

Yes this will be the illustrated mechanics on how the ico ecosystem will work.
A. ICO Projects onboarded by CryptoProfile will pay USD100k for marketing. CryptoProfile will return USD100k value of CP tokens.
B. The CP tokens returned will be locked up in a smart contract for a period of six months and released when onboarded client are listed on an exchange.
Onboarded client will have to give 10% of their ICO token to C.Cryptoprofile which then takes 100% from that token pool and airdrop to CP Holders to further stimulate interest and participation from this massive crypto community.
D.All CP token holders will keep getting airdrops every time Cryptoprofile accepts ICO Projects for Marketing.
E.CP Token Holders on ERC20 blockchain can also make bonus traceable investments with our clients

Also, There is already a difference established when cryptoprofile conveys as an ico as compared to sto.

As to our token prices it will be 0.05 USD during pre-sale ( which is the phase that we are going through now) and it will be estimated 0.10 USD during ICO. Do head over to our Website cryptoprofile.io for more information or join our telegram group for live updates as well as active discussions!
If tomorrow market will change and provide new algoritm for Marketing and so on, NO NEED BOUNTY, No need public pre sale, then crypto profile can't live?
Kaliando

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:35:28 AM

WOOOOOW this is a huge leap!!! exactly what the community needs right now. i have one question what happens if any of the ico's that have signed up with you ends up being a scam?? does the money they deposited with you, be given to the users who participated in that ico? what im asking is how are end users compensated if some ico's decide to shut shop and leave?

Hey there, CryptoProfile was essentially founded to solve two core issues within the crypto community: unreliable airdrop mechanisms and shady ICO practices. Therefore, we will do our due diligence and ensure we will never end up with a scam ICO.

Due Diligence Mechanism

Every ICO project will need to be screened thoroughly to ensure that they conform to the standards set by CryptoProfile. The due diligence mechanism is as follows:

Business Viability: The project must be able to address a current problem with an adequate target market and feasible cash-flow predictions.
Technology: The project must be backed by a sound technological base that works and fits the overall project goals.
Token Economics: A stable token economic model is a pivotal factor in the success of the project. Key variables to look out for is the degree of centralization, escrow mechanisms and the synergy of the tokens with stakeholders’ interest
Team: The team working on the product must be qualified with the necessary skills and dynamism for the project’s success.
Coin Utility: The value of any token is fully contingent on its utility. There must be a solid use-case and application for the tokens within the ecosystem.
Regulation: Given the increased scrutiny of the greater cryptocurrency market, the regulatory aspects of any project will need to be analyzed within the context of its jurisdiction before anything else.

Hope this clarifies. Thank you.

wow thats amazing you do the research for us. that saves us a lot of time
sounds good, but do you planning Atract investors attention, what is the price predict to be of CP token ?
Harmanix

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:47:33 AM

I have one more question, who is going to be your Escrow?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: