Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:01:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]🚀 CryptoProfile(CP)-Empowering safer and more secure ICO ecosystem📢🔥  (Read 35710 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
marchachette
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:48:17 AM

Will be happy to find WP link with road maps and MVP if it's already ready

Hey there, please visit https://www.cryptoprofile.io/ to read our white paper and road map!

Thank you.

Faye
CryptoProfile’s Community Manager (CM)
Natonath

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:53:41 AM

Does it really to make a deposit on your website?
Nanethano

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:57:33 AM

If I understood right, this project, planning helps ICOs and investors community or what the porpose?

The purpose of CryptoProfile is to create a blockchain revolution to bring about a more secure and safer ICO ecosystem.
actually I have heard it many times from every ICO project, even more, I would like to see MVP or something real from Team
Cypherehead

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:00:52 AM

great idea is there any other company doing this or do you have a monopoly?
Quesdaytone

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:03:05 AM

Smiley Grin Finally I can participate as I waited for my ID Card, btw how is the trip going?

Hey, that's great. Thanks for asking! Kindly go over to our official CryptoProfile Telegram group https://t.me/cryptoprofile as our co-founders will actively post updates on their respective trips.  Grin
great I'm going there, good luck all, soon moon and reached a hard cap
marchachette
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:05:29 AM

great idea but why is KYC needed why can't i remain anonymous ?

Hi there, KYC is needed to avoid any misrepresentation, misuse, forgery or any illegal activities. Protecting our investors is of utmost importance to us and we take it very seriously. We hope to seek your understanding on this.

Thank you!  Cheesy

Faye
Laquangel

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:07:03 AM

Advise me please minimum deposit?
marchachette
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:09:36 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2019, 12:39:28 PM by marchachette

hello, I would like to join to project, if Bounty still Live I would like to participate

Thank you so much for showing interest in our project. Yes, our bounty is still ongoing. To begin with, you have to register at https://bounty.cryptoprofile.io/. In addition to this, you are required to complete your KYC at: https://dashboard.ceito.io/projects/cryptoprofile.

Both CryptoProfile’s bounty page and Ceito KYC platform have to be registered with same email. Do note that CP bounty tokens will be credited to the ETH address tied to Ceito KYC platform.

For more information about our bounty program, do refer to our bounty program thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5079624.

Thank you! Cheesy

Faye
Macarly

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:14:52 AM

will be interesting to hear from Team, How they are planning to get 100k in CP and for marketing and then return ?
very intersting, I'm not sure how, but own ICO will give more clients and traffic for Team
I would like to know how much cost ICO these days? and STO is simmilar?

Yes this will be the illustrated mechanics on how the ico ecosystem will work.
A. ICO Projects onboarded by CryptoProfile will pay USD100k for marketing. CryptoProfile will return USD100k value of CP tokens.
B. The CP tokens returned will be locked up in a smart contract for a period of six months and released when onboarded client are listed on an exchange.
Onboarded client will have to give 10% of their ICO token to C.Cryptoprofile which then takes 100% from that token pool and airdrop to CP Holders to further stimulate interest and participation from this massive crypto community.
D.All CP token holders will keep getting airdrops every time Cryptoprofile accepts ICO Projects for Marketing.
E.CP Token Holders on ERC20 blockchain can also make bonus traceable investments with our clients

Also, There is already a difference established when cryptoprofile conveys as an ico as compared to sto.

As to our token prices it will be 0.05 USD during pre-sale ( which is the phase that we are going through now) and it will be estimated 0.10 USD during ICO. Do head over to our Website cryptoprofile.io for more information or join our telegram group for live updates as well as active discussions!
ok it's good price, when pre sale planning to close and ICO Starts?
Quilletanie

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:20:34 AM

hello, I would like to know, If i'm from USA, but currently line in israel, is there any restrictions for me?
Rennellex

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:34:58 AM

Project and Team is very responsible, looks promising, wish you to reach a soft cap hard cap Cheesy
marchachette
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:06:16 AM

Project looks like trustworthy, but, what is the difference for another projects? and main advantages?

Hey there, so there are many ways that our project is different than other project. One factor would be airdrops.

Many ICO projects offer air drops at a low value to gain awareness in general, and when an ICO is listed on the token exchange, most token holders deem it expedient to sell off their tokens which can negatively affect the token-economy and value of the token. Some airdropped tokens have no real value and no potential for growth. Phishing attacks are also a risk factor when dealing with airdrops

CryptoProfile’s solution includes three key components when onboarding ICO projects:
1. Risk assessment
2.Token economy assessment
3. Security assessment

Token holders are assured quality air-drop tokens because of the due diligence checks we have in place to vet each ICO project before onboarding.

There are also many factors that will differentiate us with other projects such as Ico marketers and ico project owners .  Do head over to our website cryptoprofile.io for more information on how we stand out among the rest Smiley

wow you take care of all the hard work so we can invest almost care free. what precautions must we take from our end while chosing ICO's on your platform?

Hey there, you will not have to worry about this on your end. ICO projects will buy CP token from the CP token reserve. Token will be locked up in a smart contract for 6 months. An ICO project will have to give 10% of their token to airdrop to CP token holders (community support). Proof of community on ERC20 blockchain allows CP tokens holder to support ICO projects which is traceable. CP token holders will keep getting vast amounts of airdrop as long the teams keeps bringing in fresh projects.

Faye
marchachette
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:10:16 AM

will be interesting to hear from Team, How they are planning to get 100k in CP and for marketing and then return ?
very intersting, I'm not sure how, but own ICO will give more clients and traffic for Team
I would like to know how much cost ICO these days? and STO is simmilar?

Yes this will be the illustrated mechanics on how the ico ecosystem will work.
A. ICO Projects onboarded by CryptoProfile will pay USD100k for marketing. CryptoProfile will return USD100k value of CP tokens.
B. The CP tokens returned will be locked up in a smart contract for a period of six months and released when onboarded client are listed on an exchange.
Onboarded client will have to give 10% of their ICO token to C.Cryptoprofile which then takes 100% from that token pool and airdrop to CP Holders to further stimulate interest and participation from this massive crypto community.
D.All CP token holders will keep getting airdrops every time Cryptoprofile accepts ICO Projects for Marketing.
E.CP Token Holders on ERC20 blockchain can also make bonus traceable investments with our clients

Also, There is already a difference established when cryptoprofile conveys as an ico as compared to sto.

As to our token prices it will be 0.05 USD during pre-sale ( which is the phase that we are going through now) and it will be estimated 0.10 USD during ICO. Do head over to our Website cryptoprofile.io for more information or join our telegram group for live updates as well as active discussions!
If tomorrow market will change and provide new algoritm for Marketing and so on, NO NEED BOUNTY, No need public pre sale, then crypto profile can't live?

Hey there, thank you for your question. CryptoProfile is similar to the market. We will adapt to changes and derive with something new to suit the needs of the market. Having said this, we are focused on what we are doing and right now, we believe we are moving in the right direction. CryptoProfile will live on to provide not just bounties but education, airdrops and investment opportunities.

Faye
marchachette
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:15:01 AM

WOOOOOW this is a huge leap!!! exactly what the community needs right now. i have one question what happens if any of the ico's that have signed up with you ends up being a scam?? does the money they deposited with you, be given to the users who participated in that ico? what im asking is how are end users compensated if some ico's decide to shut shop and leave?

Hey there, CryptoProfile was essentially founded to solve two core issues within the crypto community: unreliable airdrop mechanisms and shady ICO practices. Therefore, we will do our due diligence and ensure we will never end up with a scam ICO.

Due Diligence Mechanism

Every ICO project will need to be screened thoroughly to ensure that they conform to the standards set by CryptoProfile. The due diligence mechanism is as follows:

Business Viability: The project must be able to address a current problem with an adequate target market and feasible cash-flow predictions.
Technology: The project must be backed by a sound technological base that works and fits the overall project goals.
Token Economics: A stable token economic model is a pivotal factor in the success of the project. Key variables to look out for is the degree of centralization, escrow mechanisms and the synergy of the tokens with stakeholders’ interest
Team: The team working on the product must be qualified with the necessary skills and dynamism for the project’s success.
Coin Utility: The value of any token is fully contingent on its utility. There must be a solid use-case and application for the tokens within the ecosystem.
Regulation: Given the increased scrutiny of the greater cryptocurrency market, the regulatory aspects of any project will need to be analyzed within the context of its jurisdiction before anything else.

Hope this clarifies. Thank you.

wow thats amazing you do the research for us. that saves us a lot of time
sounds good, but do you planning Atract investors attention, what is the price predict to be of CP token ?

Yes, we have a huge crypto community as well as exchange partners, attracting investors is not an issue. After funds are raised, we will be able to do even more PR media, social media marketing, building an even bigger crypto community supporting our ICO projects and our clients’ projects. This will in turn generate more airdrops for our community and our company. Hope you understand that we are unable to predict on the rise and fall of prices.

Thank you.

Faye
michaelboulle
Copper Member

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:17:09 PM

just out of the oven, check this out guys : https://irishtechnews.ie/tips-from-cryptoprofile-on-how-to-assess-if-an-ico-has-potential-value/  Wink

Jaclyn
Cofounder of cryptoprofile.io
Quesdaytone

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:49:28 PM

great idea but why is KYC needed why can't i remain anonymous ?

Hi there, KYC is needed to avoid any misrepresentation, misuse, forgery or any illegal activities. Protecting our investors is of utmost importance to us and we take it very seriously. We hope to seek your understanding on this.

Thank you!  Cheesy
I think that KYC becomes crypto more not decentralized as it was at the start, not interesting invest when governments can can track your expenses
Macarly

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:56:12 PM

ok great Article I have readen, Nothing espetial and innovative Roll Eyes
Quilletanie

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:57:00 PM

ok great Article I have readen, Nothing espetial and innovative Roll Eyes
why do you think so ?
Macarly

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:01:57 PM

in that Article all about ICOs Founders and how they will Analize the project, protect from fake users, Airdrop fake users, and nothing about investors, what will be wolume of tokens, how can we trade and where??? In genal all is good, Team Looks young, and with big ambitious.
Jackze

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:05:30 PM

Already signed up on website, project is great Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: