Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:17:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help, actually a little guidance.  (Read 652 times)
Trilltokill88 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 06:49:43 PM

With there being so many options out there for obtaining cryptocurrency what do you think is the best? Would it be Cloud mining, trading with your own money, just buying and holding, spending the 2,000 plus dollars and buying a mining rig, I'm completely ignorant when it comes to these things and would love to know some insight from people who deal with this constantly. Thank you very much
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:44:50 PM

I think there is an easy way to go about it, just be calm and positive, go striaght up to the drawing board.
Do your own research
Find out if the electricity in your country can afford you to buy a mining rig
find out if the interner access in your country can afford you to buy and sell (trade) or you resign to buy hodl and sell
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:49:07 PM

Cloud mining, nope. Forget about it.
Buying a mining rig, it depends on what kind of mining rig you are talking about. If you want to mine altcoins, I'm afraid it's not so profitable these days. But it might be good to learn how mining works.
The third option, buying and holding I would say is the best. Especially with the current low BTC prices, it could be a really good investment. The whales seem to driving the price of bitcoin down so the big players may accumulate more BTC. It's a good chance to buy cheap.
You may also try to buy some promising altcoins, but there is a substantial risk involved in doing that.
Don't take my word, however, do your own due diligence.
Good luck, whatever option you choose, because you can never know with 100% certainty if you have chosen well.  
Trilltokill88 (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 08:02:02 PM

Thanks folks
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:40:56 PM

All that has been mentioned is good, but you should choose the one that is most convenient for you. I think those who do not have any other work that might keep them so busy, can venture into any form of mining, since it does not require one being online in person at all times, but for trading, which i feel is the most lucrative, requires a lot of time and skill and techniques.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:45:34 PM

Out of the few options, cloud mining is not advisable because you usually take long term to break even. You are better off buying the coin for holding or mining if it is profitable for you.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:59:25 PM

Cloud mining - no it's not worth it.
Trading with your money - I always advise this to everyone if they want to earn much. There's always opportunity with it but you need to gain experience and have the proper timing when to buy and sell.
Buying and holding - good for those folks that don't want to spend time in day trading.
Buying mining rig - it's good if your place has a good temperature and your electricity isn't costly.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:06:41 PM

With there being so many options out there for obtaining cryptocurrency what do you think is the best? Would it be Cloud mining, trading with your own money, just buying and holding, spending the 2,000 plus dollars and buying a mining rig, I'm completely ignorant when it comes to these things and would love to know some insight from people who deal with this constantly. Thank you very much

Just buy crypto's in any reputable trading exchange is the best way to obtain crypto's, as far as I know. Cloud Mining? - No, there are so many cloud mining scam's out there.

Again, as I have said, I buy crypto then I do some trades, however its hard to make profits today because of the worsening market conditions so If I'm in your coins I will buy coins and will just hold on it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:13:28 PM

Just do not do cloud mining. Only with a lot of luck do you make profit with cloud mining. Usually people do not reach roi and lose money. That is why i would not advise it. It is best, in my opinion, to invest directly in a good coin. But everyone has to know what he does and you should certainly inform in advance.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:23:05 PM

In the current situation in the market, the most profitable would be to buy good coins and hold them. Or you can take part in bounty companies. Earn crypto and wait for the market to recover. Trading is also very profitable, but you need to have a very good experience to be able to earn especially in such a bad market.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:50:13 PM

I believe that this current bear market will soon recover and the best way to profit is to do day trading.  Buying cryptos this time is still an opportunity because price value are quite low.  Once market had pump again,  then you will have sell it and earn the profit. Don't wait until the market to drops again. Hodl is good but don't make it too long if the opportunity to gain the profit is already there.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:54:25 PM

Trading with your money and spend a little money to create your own portfolios for long term investment is the best thing. If you are wanna creating your own mining and you must consider about how much ROI and remember the difficulty is always increase dude. I guess you have understood about this. It's not profitable for a new miners

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:13:03 PM

Forget the Cloud mining because most of them are scam, if you have funds for investment then try to divide it different coins to reduce risk. Do your own research first before investing and if you still not really sure which token to buy then try to start investing on those top 10 coins in the market because they had a lot of potential to grow in the future.

SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:16:41 PM

In my opinion buying yourself a mining rig would be great even though the markets red there's still profitable coins out there that can be mined and there are plenty of options for you to mine.
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:36:14 PM

There are many tips and guidance thru internet that can gives you a hint or advise about in crypto currencies but my advise for you is just do what you can afford to lose so that no regrets will be happen to you.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
ripzombie

Activity: 589

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:39:05 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies at the whole are good for investing. However, you should be really careful and patient to get some profit
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:43:02 PM

Cloud mining, nope. Forget about it.
Buying a mining rig, it depends on what kind of mining rig you are talking about. If you want to mine altcoins, I'm afraid it's not so profitable these days. But it might be good to learn how mining works.
The third option, buying and holding I would say is the best. Especially with the current low BTC prices, it could be a really good investment. The whales seem to driving the price of bitcoin down so the big players may accumulate more BTC. It's a good chance to buy cheap.
You may also try to buy some promising altcoins, but there is a substantial risk involved in doing that.
Don't take my word, however, do your own due diligence.
Good luck, whatever option you choose, because you can never know with 100% certainty if you have chosen well.  

I completely agree with you. Cloud mining is a big no no, even if they are big and legit ones. And yes, it's very correct, do his own due diligence. There are too much information here in the forum alone that he can munch and chew and learn a lot of things, either mining, staking, trading and others. He needs to learn how to tell if a certain coin is just a pump and dump or has real foundation to begin with. He doesn't need to follow the instructions of somebody here because at the end of the day, it's his money at stake.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:47:35 PM

Don't join in cloud mining because some that was scam the real mining was have your own hardware to mining a bitcoin but in cloud I doubt and forget it. Holding and trading I think it same because you are trading for long term so I think this is one of the best think that you need to do because like now the value was dumping so it means after the falling it was rising again so invest now and patiently wait for the rising.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:49:36 PM

Ok if it's cloud mining I would say no. Cause cloud mining is sometime profitable but in large time scale. And most of the cloud mining is lending project so you would easily can lost your money. If it's comes to real mining then it's ok but. In this bear market mining also not that much profitable if you are not doing it in a longer scale or in a form like that. I think trading and holding is better that mining. If you have good knowledge and time for research. Cause in bear market you will hand on those high price coin in a cheap price. And when people are talking about institutional investors then a bull rally maybe come so better start holding from now. I atleast go for long and mid term investment. Choose is yours. Whatever decision you take think about it first and do some research on your own.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:35:49 AM

The best is through investment and trading, but what I am doing is joining some promising bounty campaigns and spending my time on it. Doing some jobs and earning free cryptocurrency on it. It is quite good income if the market is also good. Why not to try it?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: