Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:44:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help, actually a little guidance.  (Read 652 times)
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:57:53 AM

no matter what you do, inform yourself correctly about it before. use google or this forum for your search. this is very important and never invest more than you can lose without harming you.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:24:30 AM

Searching for the right information is an important thing before we invest in crypto, especially when there are too many scam projects that make crypto's reputation deteriorate, and this forum is the most appropriate reference for finding all things related to crypto.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:02:32 AM

There is no rigid plan to cryptocurrency activities you may one to explore.  Most of the things that happened in cryptocurrency are intetdepent and related.  If the market price of cryptocurrency is good,  mining will be profitable. And if the prices of coin are cheap in the market,  it is better to buy your favourite coin than to mine them!

azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:18:48 AM

Mining requires a lot of capital and better knowledge, by asking questions and continuing to seek knowledge, you can do this.
You will get a lot in this forum so you can do mining and good results.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:22:13 AM

You need big money for mining then you can earn after 1 to 2 years after you buy the equipment so for me if you can afford that then try to risk and in trading i think this is the best way to earn here in crypto so study this because you can do investment in btc and some alts so the more you invest the more chance to earn like you can spread your investment
Well i believe that there are so many ways to earn and I believe that we can know about it if we are going to research maybe we need to wait because the market is now really on dip and I believe that it will rise soon, maybe there are so many rumors and so many panic people now on the feild tgat needs guidance bit I believe that we can get it here.

hardworkinfamilyman

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 05:27:41 AM

To make money there are a few big prospects for the next few months.

I predict both Neo and Qtum will begin to run big time in December right up to Chinese New Year in Feb 2019.

In USA you will see a huge interest in Raven coin (RVN) from December onwards. Big announcement coming up in Q1 of 2019.

Finally, keep an eye on Qash, Komodo, HOLD, Stellar - as they are 4 real projects with real potential and real teams behind them.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:40:21 AM

whatever you do, do NOT start from mining. because mining will also require you to have some knowledge of different altcoins and their markets AND trading. so if you jump in with mining without having that prior knowledge you won't be as successful as if you had that prior knowledge.

so my suggestion is that you start small and start by trading some altcoins. learn how the market works and how you can make profit while becoming more familiar with the pump and dump concept. then if you decided mining is more profitable you can add that as a secondary income.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:54:56 AM

With there being so many options out there for obtaining cryptocurrency what do you think is the best? Would it be Cloud mining, trading with your own money, just buying and holding, spending the 2,000 plus dollars and buying a mining rig, I'm completely ignorant when it comes to these things and would love to know some insight from people who deal with this constantly. Thank you very much
If you are asking me about the current situation now in the market? I think the best way is to buy while the price is so low and when the time it rises up, you will surely gain profit if you chose good coins. Be patient if you want to gain a bigger profit from what you have bought right now. Still, you have to study first and do some research. Mining for me is so impractical especially in our country which has a high cost of electricity.
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:33:40 AM

If your a bounty hunter and because of the current market your discouraged to push on ! My advice is this...push on with your campaign work as the future is bright . There's every tendency  the market might push up any moment from now .so many people have back out from working because of the market condition. Wise thing to do is now is stay committed and up worki g your result is waiting for you.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:42:39 AM

Trading is more less risk and you can get more coins now because value of the altcoins are cheaper compared last few months ago. I did not like cloudmining because it is very risky to lose your investment. But it's up to you what you will choose it is only advice from my knowledge and information.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:47:56 AM

Nothing to be afraid of as everything in cryptospace is all good be it mining or trading , you only need some guidance to be very sure of how it works so your device never lost and surely you will enjoy it when you get to know more just take your time to study the use and the cost on electricity stuff with what you have to get and the cost , and also try to learn or seek advice before going in to any thing not just jump in cos you hear people saying it profitable.
Haunebu

Activity: 3080
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:50:21 AM

My suggestion is to avoid investing anything unless you are willing to lose it all especially in the current bearish market where everything is pure chaos at the moment. Many would suggest avoiding the market all together currently though I am not one of them. If you do wish to take the risk, I suggest doing your research before investing into any particular coin or token in this market. Majority of the coins and tokens are totally worthless which is why they will disappear most likely in the long term due to which the most popular cryptocurrencies are worth investing into like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin etc.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:44:07 PM

Trading is more less risk and you can get more coins now because value of the altcoins are cheaper compared last few months ago. I did not like cloudmining because it is very risky to lose your investment. But it's up to you what you will choose it is only advice from my knowledge and information.

Cloud mining is a big no-no, I suggest buying and hodling (but don't forget to get as much information about coins as possible before you buy smth), as now coins are really cheap and affordable. Trading is a nice option too, but it's riskier and requires time and efforts.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:57:43 PM

From the options above I prefer to trade, buy some coins and then hold them for the long term ... because if I do other things like mining ... I don't have enough money to buy mining rigs.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 11:12:19 PM

With there being so many options out there for obtaining cryptocurrency what do you think is the best? Would it be Cloud mining, trading with your own money, just buying and holding, spending the 2,000 plus dollars and buying a mining rig, I'm completely ignorant when it comes to these things and would love to know some insight from people who deal with this constantly. Thank you very much

Maybe i could suggest trading at your own money, i mean, short term trading. Cloud mining is not that profitable in some matters in such a way that you are holding your money, unlike trading you have the full control of your investments, but of course, you must have the right knowledge of what coins or tokens are you are trading in. There are hypes everywhere, and you must ride on it, holding might not be profitable this time, as we are all experiencing bad market condition.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:52:05 PM

I think a good thing to do with that amount of money would be buying yourself a mining rig because even the crypto currency market is in red you have many choices to what coin you mine.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1358
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 11:52:37 PM

Among the options you had stated, buying and holding is the one that might be suitable for you. It is the easiest and less stratigic one. You just buy the dips of the tops coins and wait until the next bull run. Trading requires a lot of skills and experiences. It is hard to trade without strategy.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:21:24 AM

Cloud mining will not give results that are commensurate with the results obtained. need a long time to make this to produce and of course, will not be recommended. dare to take the risk with trade could give better results and at least doesn't take long. so may I suggest don't try Cloud mining than later too think hard of it.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:30:16 AM

Investing is the best way. But not the easiest way apparently. You will have to shell out a certain amount for it. But then the season right now is for buying. The top coins are so cheap. Cloud mining for me is more or less a waste of time and effort. Buying a mining rig as of this time might be another bad idea. Mining right now is not the best option. The market is clearly bad to start mining. Moreover, you need to study it first. You could actually try joining crypto campaigns, especially those that will pay you in BTC.

Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:41:14 AM

Tried the following and these are my experience and results:
1. Cloud mining: 2 year contract - not profitable
2. Trading with own money: High risk but very good opportunity last year. Try to learn how to short so you can make money whichever way the market goes. Will take lots of time to learn.
3. Buy and hold: not profitable in this year's bear market
4. Mining / Masternode (staking): Haven't tried the GPU or ASIC mining. I've tried Masternodes (staking). Very profitable last year, this year not so much but I continue to run low cap MN's. Setting up a VPS is better due to less management than using own PC at home (https://masternodes.online) . There are also Proof of Stake coins that only require a simple PC (https://www.poslist.org/)
5. Bounty programs: earn while performing some task as specified on the campaign - translation, signature, twitter, etc. This is a hit or miss but if it hits, sometimes a very good pay.
6. Airdrops: Not worth it now. Most are trash (in terms of amount/value).
I recall last year that there were airdrops that gave 0.25 btc one time coin giveaway and some as high as 3-5 btc total (once converted) but distributed in several weeks while performing some task. This is also due to bull market last year.

Welcome and good luck on your quest in the crypto universe!
We all started as noobs! Just ask here and someone will surely reply with good quality info.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: