Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:00:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help, actually a little guidance.  (Read 657 times)
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:02:53 AM

I suggest that if you want to get a cryptocurrency more likely you can do it by mining but I see mining at this time has not made much profit because many coin prices have fallen so much that the price is very cheap and not worth it if you do mining must pay for electricity and repair your device.
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:25:15 AM

cloud mining is a very tedious thing, and trading is very fun, even if patience is your main asset, and looking for the right time for all transactions, but looking at current market prices, being a holder is probably when he has the potential to get big profits, but buying a mining rig is also a good investment, as long as you have a good atmosphere, and of course good equipment

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:44:05 AM

You can try mining or staking POW/POS coins or if you want develop your own project there's plenty of guidance available in the technical boards, but if you're simply wanting to invest to potentially receive returns later then you're better off HODL'ing a few good quality assets considering the market should now be cheap enough for new buyers

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:25:38 AM

My advice is don't join cloud mining, never join it. I'm not a trading expert and sometimes bad market let my emotion affects judgment, so I just spending money buying and holding, I've thought about mining rig before crypto bear market, currently market situation is not recommend build mining rig, use own cash direct buy coins is better than all of the option
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:44:12 AM

With there being so many options out there for obtaining cryptocurrency what do you think is the best? Would it be Cloud mining, trading with your own money, just buying and holding, spending the 2,000 plus dollars and buying a mining rig, I'm completely ignorant when it comes to these things and would love to know some insight from people who deal with this constantly. Thank you very much

Many cloud mining companies have made their customers suffer. They're obviously not very reliable. Nevertheless, those who are really successful can arise.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:19:22 AM

With there being so many options out there for obtaining cryptocurrency what do you think is the best? Would it be Cloud mining, trading with your own money, just buying and holding, spending the 2,000 plus dollars and buying a mining rig, I'm completely ignorant when it comes to these things and would love to know some insight from people who deal with this constantly. Thank you very much

Leave crypto market and built your own off line business or trading/ invest in stock/ currency/ commodities. This is realistic mindset I have not to scare you but stay is bad option. Market condition and low demand is negative sign to keep stay. Up to you I just see market condition and try to become realistic.

Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:22:54 AM

You need to take the giant steps ,you want to stay on safer side? They stay away from cloudmining even if they pay you it won't worth it in the end ,and don't buy mining rigs now ,now is a worst time to invest in mining rigs cos no profit mining any algorithm as of now ,your best safer bet would be to invest in good projects, both new and old ,do some researchs

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:26:44 AM

To be honest, every way of getting altcoins or bitcoin is a good thing. It just depend on what coin you want to get. And also, your speculation and research are also very important because that will be the basis of your investments.

meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:36:43 AM

cloud mining is not worth mostly they are scam so don't join you will lose your money and time, for me the best obtaining cryptocurrency or just making profit in cryptos just doing trading, investments and joining campaigns.

Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:40:33 AM

I think it will not be profitable for you. That may be sophisticated fraud. Do not believe in something that can make you easy. In this market, the bad guys always make use of everything to fool us. be careful.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:42:49 AM

If I personally look for free ones, because besides not enough capital to make trades,
it also minimizes the risk of loss, so I prefer the free ones.

Kekkins87

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:38:26 AM

the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
XIE-XIE

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:43:22 AM

If you invest in mining I don't think this time will work well, many miners don't get profits, in my opinion if I have funds I will buy coins and hold some for some time and some of them I use for scalping

a d i m u l

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:55:48 AM

if you need guidance, it's definitely for bounty hunters with a low rank. but all the facts if we read in the information thread must be all there is to do and just apply it.
CammBamm

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 12:00:53 PM

Just within your opening question, every single one of those methods can make you money.

They can also LOSE you money!

So much of it depends on your skill set, your understanding of each method, your time frame and also financial goals.

It also depends on how much time and effort you want to put in learning and understanding, as well as actually getting in and doing the work.

Also if you plan on being a HODLR, do you have the nerve and patience for it? Will you succumb to the ups and downs of the market and buy/sell/hold at the wrong times?

As others have said, if you plan on going the mining route, what are the power costs you will have to deal with, even the temperature of your area? Will you be able to stand the noise? What contacts do you have?

These are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to some of the questions you have to ask yourself. My advice is to research them all thoroughly and choose one that you feel the most passionate about!
micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:06:00 PM

Yes, even if you find no scams. Now the prices on the market are very tasty. You can buy good washes that will grow well. And it will take you less time to get your first profit.  Now you can afford the best coins.
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:53:01 PM

I think the sooner you start trading, the faster you will gain experience that will help you earn money on the market because if the market drops or grows, traders earn the same  Cheesy
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:56:13 PM

if you do not know how to do mining and do not understand the equipment, if you do not know how to trade, then just buy and hold

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 01:22:35 PM

Since electricity is very expensive in our country, I just take my time to get profits from trading. Sometimes I hold altcoins for a long time if I could see that there is a future in the project.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:34:18 PM

The most simple decision - to buy and hold, if electriciry is cheap (or free in some cases :p) better buy mining rigs

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: