Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:34:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Himalayan salt lamps  (Read 161 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:49:41 PM

Here's a new way to purify the air in your home. Himalayan salt lamps.

Why every home should have a Himalayan salt lamp

Himalayan salt lamps are made from pink salt crystals, which are mined from the edge of the Himalayan Mountains. Their color range from light pink to pink with an orange color, depending on the mineral concentration. These lamps have been gaining the attention of many people recently not only due to their attractive color, but also because of their health benefits. Here are some of them:

Himalayan salt lamps purify the air: Salt is hygroscopic, which means that it attracts water molecules. These water molecules float around in every area of your home and may have other things attached to them, such as dust, pollen, mold, or bacteria. Himalayan salt lamps work by attracting the water molecules in the room and getting rid of them and the contaminants attached to them, improving the air quality in the room. (Related: The health benefits of keeping Himalayan salt lamps in your home.)

Himalayan salt lamps boost your mood and increase your energy: Himalayan salt lamps also release negative ions into the surrounding environment and neutralize unhealthy positive ions. This occurs when the heat from the light bulb evaporates the water molecules. Having more negative ions in the air and less positive ions can help boost your mood and make you feel more energized. When negative ions reach the bloodstream, they produce biochemical reactions that increase serotonin, a chemical that helps relieve depression, reduce stress, and boost daytime energy. A study carried out by researchers at Columbia University also revealed that negative ions help in the treatment of seasonal depression. The study showed that people suffering from seasonal affective disorder (SAD) felt better and had less severe symptoms after being exposed to negative ions.

There's a lot more at the site.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jollydart

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:17:10 AM

"Having more negative ions in the air and less positive ions can help boost your mood and make you feel more energized."

Had one in my room when I was living with my parents because my mother bought one and went through depression next to one so I'm not sure about that. It was always in the room and almost always on but I didn't really feel any effect of it. For me, it was better to just open a window and let some fresh air in, lol.
Lintormi

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:52:48 AM

These lamps are very interesting, I would like to buy and see what changes will occur in the house and with me as a whole. She has a lot of use in the description, and it is confusing, it seems that much is exaggerated
LiFiCOIN

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:38:11 AM

Here's a new way to purify the air in your home. Himalayan salt lamps.

Why every home should have a Himalayan salt lamp

Himalayan salt lamps are made from pink salt crystals, which are mined from the edge of the Himalayan Mountains. Their color range from light pink to pink with an orange color, depending on the mineral concentration. These lamps have been gaining the attention of many people recently not only due to their attractive color, but also because of their health benefits. Here are some of them:

Himalayan salt lamps purify the air: Salt is hygroscopic, which means that it attracts water molecules. These water molecules float around in every area of your home and may have other things attached to them, such as dust, pollen, mold, or bacteria. Himalayan salt lamps work by attracting the water molecules in the room and getting rid of them and the contaminants attached to them, improving the air quality in the room. (Related: The health benefits of keeping Himalayan salt lamps in your home.)

Himalayan salt lamps boost your mood and increase your energy: Himalayan salt lamps also release negative ions into the surrounding environment and neutralize unhealthy positive ions. This occurs when the heat from the light bulb evaporates the water molecules. Having more negative ions in the air and less positive ions can help boost your mood and make you feel more energized. When negative ions reach the bloodstream, they produce biochemical reactions that increase serotonin, a chemical that helps relieve depression, reduce stress, and boost daytime energy. A study carried out by researchers at Columbia University also revealed that negative ions help in the treatment of seasonal depression. The study showed that people suffering from seasonal affective disorder (SAD) felt better and had less severe symptoms after being exposed to negative ions.

There's a lot more at the site.

Cool

I am so facinated by these salt lamps i will research it thanks for you post
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:17:20 PM

Himalayan mountains are made from granite, not salt. The pink salt is actually mined in Belorussia and have artificial additives.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: