Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:47:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need loan btc i got collateral (urgent)  (Read 232 times)
micx1 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:56:38 AM

Hello,

I need around 156$ BTC right now

I can give as collater: www.steemit/@steemitgoldminer whiwh has quite some steem on it. (also around 156$

I hand you the password and after loan you give it back Smiley

Only people with trusty reputation please
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1271

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 01:58:22 AM

Hello,

I need around 156$ BTC right now

I can give as collater: www.steemit/@steemitgoldminer whiwh has quite some steem on it. (also around 156$

Only people with trusty reputation please
It might not be a valid collateral. Better lock the thread before getting negative trust.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 11:19:08 AM

Even if you do hand it over as collateral considering the Steem in it to be tradable if (make that when) you default, the amount that you would get is not 1:1. The altcoin needs to be 120% of the loan value at least.

How can one confirm that you are not going to try to social engineer it back by contacting steem devs after taking the loan?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1271

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 11:22:13 AM

How can one confirm that you are not going to try to social engineer it back by contacting steem devs after taking the loan?
There is 99% chance to recover the account by saying my account has been hacked. As all info will be changed the dev team will think that account has been hacked. In this case lender will loss everything.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: