Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:29:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I evaluate ICO based on the whitepaper  (Read 296 times)
crypt0.r3negades
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:13:32 AM

It is okay for me to read whitepaper even with a wrong grammar. My only aim is the team wants to understand the reader on their whitepaper which is the investor. I first find the technical explanation of the coin's purpose. And I want also to see its roadmap to see future development of their project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:39:05 AM

Hi, I am new to this field... I have read several white papers, but I really have no idea how to evaluate whether the whitepaper is good written or not, can you give me some tips on what constitutes a good whitepaper? Is the white paper quality related to the project’s success?

Thanks so much!!

That's a good start as newbie is to read always the white paper like what I did until now , and I'm going to monitor it , so with my ten months of doing it ,  as I encounter a scam project , a successful and unsuccessful project , now I can easily compare and differentiate each project and also to determine which project is good to join .
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 02:44:02 AM

some ICOs do have the same goals as the ICO before, in this case I prefer to succeed the ICO who first sparked creative ideas
for example, there was the Datum project, which was a marketplace and gave free rights to data circulating on the internet by individuals and institutions
after this project was successful in holding ICO, many projects wanted to emulate the footsteps of this Datum, such as Dataerum, HUT34, Projet Shivom and so on. And you know for yourself, that the majority is ICO failed, even though it was successful, even now the product has not been released
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:03:41 AM

understand the concept of the ICO project that is in the whitepaper. It is a way that might be used to find the ICO is good for investment. but this is no guarantee that that will be found is not the ICO scam, but at least this kind of analysis is to be done to be able to predict how future projects later.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:10:40 AM

There are many things to check, first make sure it's not an plagiarism whitepaper, many scam projects use plagiarism whitepapers, copy content from whitepapers of other projects. Then check information about their team, find out fake member. Third check about technical and products.
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:48:34 AM

50% of the whitepaper provides many references to the success of the project, if you read a white paper, you should also investigate outside the whitepaper for example about the domain they are using and the team involved. as a good reader will give concrete beliefs before you participate in developing the project
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:08:49 AM

Whitepaper could not be the only things that you see to know whether the project is going to succeed or not, but it could get the basic idea of the project, from the whitepaper you can see how detail is the vision and the features of the project, what is the roadmap, and the information of the developers team
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:52:03 AM

I am always reading a whitepapers of any project and paying attention to the product description and the future plans. If these points are explained in detail I usually invest in such projects. I also trying to find similar docs in google to check if the team has copy pasted something.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:19:50 AM

the success of the project is not only in the whitepaper, if you want to know directly about a good project, you must communicate with the team or the developer. so that you get a lot of information.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: