Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:44:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰💰 [EARN CASH] 💰💰 GREAT METHODS TO MAKE MONEY, BTC AND INVESTMENT TIPS !!!  (Read 172 times)
Katano88 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:52:27 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2018, 01:55:11 AM by Katano88

What I'm willing to sell is a collection of methods I'm using for making money online.

It consists in 10 guides + 2 extra tips to plow back money you already earnt.

Now I'm using only 3 of the methods listed here because they are the one who fits better for my habits and I'm making a good amount of cash, about 400$ monthly.

This is what I've earnt in November: https://imgur.com/a/5IFrdff

Some methods are about reselling digital services and in the guide I will give some of my personal contacts where to buy and resell with a 50/70% of gain.

Some others are about selling easy services and constists in making very easy jobs (that may take you some time), but noone is willing to give you money for nothing.

I decided to sell only 50 copies of this collection.

You will need to use Paypal and a Bitcoin address to cashout, and a VPN for using two of the methods listed.

Two methods require a 5$ investment to start and setup.

For payment: Paypal and Bitcoins accepted

This is autoshop link: https://selly.gg/p/1a2be397

If you need info or support for the guides feel free to message me!

anopay66

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:35:01 PM

Vouch copy avaible?

I'll release a review
Katano88 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:00:57 PM

First copy sold, waiting for a review

Vouch copy avaible?

I'll release a review

send me a pm

maverick_mandrake

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

"Immagination is more important than knowledge"

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:11:57 PM

STILL GIVING VOUCH COPY ?
Im here to test and make a honest review , so your buyers can trust you whit a complete review.
Thanks
Katano88 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:51:02 PM

STILL GIVING VOUCH COPY ?
Im here to test and make a honest review , so your buyers can trust you whit a complete review.
Thanks

First vouch copy already given and waiting for reviews

I will give other 2 coupons discount of 50% off to the first two users that ask me, then I'll continue selling full price.
anopay66

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:51:49 AM

I've received a vouch copy for free,

The guide is about 30 pages, and has 12 methods in it.

First of all I'll make a review of the single methods.

Method 1 takes some time to set-up but looks promising.

Method 2 is interesting and well known by everybody and is related to cryptos, I like it and I did it in the past. You will need initial capital but this is almost a guaranteed way of making money. Unsaturated if you study how to move into it, and it will take some time.

Method 3 honestly is actually saturated, there is some competition in this field but if you are skilled and know how to standout, then there is some chance yet to earn money.

Method 4 is really something unsaturated. You can do quite well and make a lot of money with it, since its basically open to all countries.

Method 5 is related to gaming/reselling and is a smart idea, but would require some time and effort to be put in order to work out.

Method 6 is probably my favorite one out of all of these. It's based on reselling but in a very unsaturated market, and with high profit margins since you are bringing something for low and selling it for 50% the price (or more). And he gives you a contact where you can buy at really cheap price.

Method 7 is a good one, you must invest very few dollars to start with it but it is related to something that in this moment is not saturated.

Method 8 would take some time to get into it if you are new to gaming stuff but the informations included in the guide will make it easier.

Method 9 is really not my area of interest, it is surely profitable but you will need some personal skills.

Method 10 has been a revelation. Once I've read it I've alredy tried because I needed it as an alternative for reselling stuff. This one plus the Method 6 makes money.

Method 11 is a tip to make Method 8 work better and having more stuff to chose from.

Method 12 is about reselling some services. He gives you a site where you can buy services related to three big website at very cheap price.

Ok. Honestly sometimes I buy guides to look for new methods and usually I feel really bad when I read some crap things of methods that are 10 years old and over saturate. But this time I must admit that there is some really good stuff here. Especially Method 4, 6 and 10, plus the contacts to buy the stuff to resell will make easy money. You will need to use mostly paypal to get paid, but with method 10 bitcoins can be used too. Maybe I wouldn't have included method 9, I don't really like it, but it is just my opinion.

It took me just 15 minutes to read everything but to get a look inside every method it took me the entire day.

I think these methods do work, but you need to understand that it will require some time and patience from your end.

I'll give a positive feedback anyway, the guide is simple and easy to understand. I think I would have buy it even just for methods 4, 6 and 10 and for the contacts. Really usefull.

Thank you for the vouch copy.
Katano88 (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:10:07 AM

Wow thank you for this big review. Some methods are complex but once studied they makes money. Enjoy

1 Coupon 50% Off still avaible
Katano88 (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:40:56 PM

a vouch from newby with 2 post is worthless you need to give vouch to a person with trust and who has been here long time.  at least senior member or higher. 

Actually you are right, maybe it was more valuable  Roll Eyes but what is done is done...
Btw it is selling quite enough.

Coupons are gone, now full price.

If someone who bought would like to leave another review I wouldn't dislike  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: