Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:56:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO will have a huge impact  (Read 795 times)
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:01:54 PM

The impact of the growing ICO on the crypto currency market is so great that the impact on the currency market is huge. There are a few trillions of trillions to go to the value of coins created by several groups. Again, looking back on the year of year, a number of failed projects can be seen. I think crypto In order to remain the currency market, it will be set to set the limits for ico.

The impact is good for some people because they could really get a lot of money from ICOs. But in the end some of them turns into a useless project.

As a rule, this happens only with those projects that from the very beginning behave like projects that will soon close or simply open money collections in order to simply collect money and run away with them, that is, these are scammers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
basici

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:04:50 PM

I do not agree with you. Now a lot of fraudulent projects appear on the market that do not help with anything

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:42:34 PM

Although the ICO is going through difficult times, this activity has had and will continue to have a significant impact on the development of the cryptocurrency as a whole. ICO needs to be regulated by government agencies in order to reduce or completely eliminate the problem of fraud in this type of activity. There is no need to restrict the holding of ICOs, and we are still not able to do this.
faisaladitya

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:52:49 PM

Actually the presence of ICO is very good for the development of crypto currencies. due to the impact of the growth in the number of ICOs that emerged, people were able to compete in advancing their ICO, and the condition of the crypto market remained alive and many carried out buying and selling transactions.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:27:04 PM

The impact of the growing ICO on the crypto currency market is so great that the impact on the currency market is huge. There are a few trillions of trillions to go to the value of coins created by several groups. Again, looking back on the year of year, a number of failed projects can be seen. I think crypto In order to remain the currency market, it will be set to set the limits for ico.
Firstly, the blockchain network which crypto currency project rely is a broad network and all blockchain/crypto enthusiast  have different kind of idea and vision concerning the way they view the advantage of blockchain/crypto curency so it will be hard to limit the number of ICOs. Instead of that what we ought to discuss about is the solution what make ICOs fail and how to stop fake ICOs.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:32:33 PM

limits on the number of projects or limits on the amount of fees?
I, too, sometimes the amounts seem exorbitant, for example, when they collect 100 million.
If you count on the growth of the price of tokens, then the starting amount should not be space, I think that 15-25 million is more than enough. and even less, depending on the project’s goals.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:33:07 PM

So far, I have seen, there has been no action on this matter, every day new ICO have sprung up with various kinds of concepts that they have adopted for each project.
and I read the road map and the purpose of the new project was not at all convincing that even some projects were clearly fraudulent, we must really be able to distinguish between fraudsters and not.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:36:07 PM

ICOs are a great thing to really get a project going. But in the long run, a lot of them show signs of weakness or even fail. There are good and well thought ICOs that have been really successful but this has often come down to the market condition.

When developers really make the right decisions and aren't greedy, an ICO has a great chance to succeed.

trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:57:07 PM

I do not agree with you. Now a lot of fraudulent projects appear on the market that do not help with anything
It’s only about this that the market is now full of projects that today are not working in the right direction, because the market is definitely in a weak state today, so people just don’t understand where to invest because they want to make money.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:39:08 PM

indeed, the impact of fraud is increasingly rapid making the ICO a little trusted, while the dynamics of the market keep moving, so the project does not dare to register for the time being, for fear that their products will immediately fall down
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 05:38:40 PM

I, too, sometimes the amounts seem exorbitant, for example, when they collect 100 million.
If you count on the growth of the price of tokens, then the starting amount should not be space, I think that 15-25 million is more than enough. and even less, depending on the project’s goals.
When there will be government regulation of the activities of the ICO, the states will also set the maximum amount of funds raised. The draft law, which is being prepared in Russia, provides for such a maximum amount.
As for the possibility of limiting the number of ICOs, it is unlikely to be. This restriction is not necessary.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:03:24 PM

I think crypto In order to remain the currency market, it will be set to set the limits for ico.

Which tools? By who? And we are in crypto world, who has the right or power to limit ICOs? In my opinion, we should protect ourselves before someone do it for us.

No need to do that.

People are wise enough now and learned from this thing. I doubt it that many are still going to buy with these ICOs. Learning on how big they can lose with these ICOs is enough for them to stay away from it and just start buying coins directly to exchanges.

People are wiser, however, the scammers are also more cunning. Let do more research before joining any ICOs. Better safe than sorry.
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:07:59 PM

ICOs are a great thing to really get a project going. But in the long run, a lot of them show signs of weakness or even fail. There are good and well thought ICOs that have been really successful but this has often come down to the market condition.

When developers really make the right decisions and aren't greedy, an ICO has a great chance to succeed.

Yes, but by what I have seen and seen at the ICO, you and I have seen many of its projects are deceptive and have not taken any measures for this. We continue to invest, work together with the good things of the ICO and look forward to the year 2019, there will be new developments in the series of exceptions for fraudulent projects Shocked.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:16:05 PM

In my opinion, the ICO brings a huge impact on the development of cryptocurrency and changes in people's lives. for example when people join and invest in the crypto world, then they will get a satisfying income. so does the number of ICOs that have sprung up, so that the development of crypto will progress and everyone will get to know crypto.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 03:24:52 PM

The more ICO's get launched the more already existing coins die off. There has been a lot of failed or no longer exist projects and this can be due to the fact that the ICO market is largely unregulated and therefore makes it easy for everyone to launch and thereby proliferating the market. It is very unfortunate but I think ICO's bring major discredit to the cryptoworld

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:27:14 PM

It almost impossible to set limit to ICO as cryptocurrency network is a decentralized network so at that every one is allowed to develop on it and that is where the problem lies. You notice about %60 of the icos that came up this year 2018 ended up as either failed projects or scam and that have a great negative impact on the coin market.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

Only a few ICOs will have a great impact in the long run. And I believe that those are the ICOs that you should be invested in rather than overhyped ICOs that are now worth a penny.

kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:41:14 PM

The impact is good for some people because they could really get a lot of money from ICOs. But in the end some of them turns into a useless project.

As a rule, this happens only with those projects that from the very beginning behave like projects that will soon close or simply open money collections in order to simply collect money and run away with them, that is, these are scammers.
as long as I take part in the ICO project, I think that this year the project has been devastated and many projects have ended in fraud, and as a result now investors have begun to be lazy to become part of the ICO project again
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:43:54 PM

When there will be government regulation of the activities of the ICO, the states will also set the maximum amount of funds raised. The draft law, which is being prepared in Russia, provides for such a maximum amount.
As for the possibility of limiting the number of ICOs, it is unlikely to be. This restriction is not necessary.
Those bills are far from reality) I think so.. And these bills have been discussed and prepared for quite some time(from last year), and they will not be released anyway.
And they are directed rather to restriction, prohibition and control, rather than regulation. They are trying to calculate how much money they are losing, missing through their fingers. But they do nothing to help the implementation of cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency projects in the country

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:52:57 PM

I think that ICO will not disappear, but liability rules and transparent reporting to investors will be introduced.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: