Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:33:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO will have a huge impact  (Read 795 times)
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 03:54:05 PM

Actually, ICO has a huge impact, but at the moment number of ICOs is so high, that we cannot imagine how much ICOs are frauds, or will be unsuccessful, which is the same from Investor point of view - they will lose money at the end
this create a large uncertainty on the market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:56:20 PM

The impact of the growing ICO on the crypto currency market is so great that the impact on the currency market is huge. There are a few trillions of trillions to go to the value of coins created by several groups. Again, looking back on the year of year, a number of failed projects can be seen. I think crypto In order to remain the currency market, it will be set to set the limits for ico.
There is no government body that regulate ico's that's why day on day more and more ico are being introduced in the market where majority or almost are turn into scam and the victim are those innocent investor who bought the coins thinking they can earn profit but in contrast was losing all their investment
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:31:43 PM

ico has mushroomed and made ethereum weak, I think when the ethereum created this they did not invoke ico it would be very extraordinary like this
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:17:08 PM

The impact of the growing ICO on the crypto currency market is so great that the impact on the currency market is huge. There are a few trillions of trillions to go to the value of coins created by several groups. Again, looking back on the year of year, a number of failed projects can be seen. I think crypto In order to remain the currency market, it will be set to set the limits for ico.

ICO is dying, just look at the statistics of funds that raise start ups now. More than 90% of current altcoins on the market won't survive this crypto storm and leave the market very soon. A lot of new scam stories are waiting for us in near future. But that's not bad because the market will be cleared up this way and the prices begin to grow.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:21:56 PM

It's free market ,right ? Every code is public so everyone can use the code to make invention on crypto.
Since there are a lot of market, we as the investor must be careful and aware the risk of every new ICO that occur everytime.
Some of them profitable but IMO most of them will make you loss !

ICO market is huge but remember , without investor, they are nothing !

Smiley
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:32:26 PM

Only a few ICOs will have a great impact in the long run. And I believe that those are the ICOs that you should be invested in rather than overhyped ICOs that are now worth a penny.
And I think in a completely different way, I think that those projects that previously had great fame will continue to grow in price, because these projects have already been able to make a very large contribution and are also developing the project.
dagelan

Activity: 423

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:34:11 PM

Is the BTC performance interrupted by shitcoin which has popped up a lot on the cryptocurrency exchange? actually I was bothered by that because there were so many shit coins left by me by their developers

Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:45:43 PM

Good day! I don't think you can limit the numbers of ICO. In my opinion its actually good coz there's competition. The project will strive to be better than the others creating quality products that will convince investors to invest with them. That's an advantage for the investors.
aalavandan

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

ICOs are already having a huge impact on the crypto currencies industry. I strongly believe that ICOs market is one of the reasons why people are getting disappointed in the market and are quitting it before reaching something.
Hilly

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:03:50 AM

The impact is good for some people because they could really get a lot of money from ICOs. But in the end some of them turns into a useless project.

As a rule, this happens only with those projects that from the very beginning behave like projects that will soon close or simply open money collections in order to simply collect money and run away with them, that is, these are scammers.
The other reason is that when the market is down then all of the projects price drop from the ICO price but only a few high demand projects rise in value for them we have to wait for the good time when crypto will be good then the price of all of them will be great.

mlsbd

Activity: 516

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:22:03 AM

Yep, trillions trillions projects created but majority of the project worthless and this is not good impact in the market. And many project not maintaining ico regulations and must be set regulations for control of ico project.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:35:44 AM

I think developers need to come up with some sort of screening method for unpromising and fraudulent ICOs, as people are wary of investing.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:19:13 PM

ICOs are already having a huge impact on the crypto currencies industry. I strongly believe that ICOs market is one of the reasons why people are getting disappointed in the market and are quitting it before reaching something.
I am sure that this is not only the case, although it is possible that there are some problems with this. I am sure that we need to definitely do something in order to scan and increase the possibilities for normal investment.
Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:29:00 PM

I think that in the very near future the ICO market will continuously develop and increase, the number of new projects will increase exponentially every year, and, naturally, in order to fully regulate this process, we will need clear rules and legislative regulation of ICO in each country of the world.

the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 07:27:11 PM

There was already huge impact of ICO on crypto, no doubt in that, same as crowdfunding back in the days. However, currently, the interest of ICO is not that great on the falling market. Interesting how the ICO industry will look like in 2019, what do you think? If more regulations and fewer scam projects will be out there, than the interest to ICO's may come back
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:05:22 PM

I think that all ICOs should be regulated by some comission like sec or others. As for me, I stopped invest in ICOs at the end of 2017. All new tokens after listing are falling in price.
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:45:56 AM

They are already having a massive impact on the crypto currencies industry. The market is falling and every second ICO is a scam and people are asking where are the new investors. Nobody wants to invest in such a market.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:50:33 AM

Limitations for ICO is a must.

Having failed ICOs can't be avoided, what we need to see that there's a big institution that provides monitoring for the whole market of ICOs.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:01:49 AM

This year there may be an ICO project that fails and there are also those who succeed by achieving softcap and hardcap and all that depends on the project. If the project fails, there may not be many enthusiasts and cannot compete with other projects. Indeed, ico has a big impact on crypto currencies, I strongly agree with that.

Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 10:30:16 AM

I just wonder how and who will limit the ico. With the present situation of cryptocurrency am sure we all learn from our experiences here being an investors or even as a bounty hunter. We all know that because of those unscrupulous crypto projects the entire crypto world is already affected now but no matter how big the problem it may seem I still believe that legit projects will still prevail and those fly by night projects will get drowned.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: