Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:36:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading  (Read 1138 times)
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:50:51 AM

Which is more crucial HODL or Short Trading ?
Short trade is recommended for people with enough knowledge in technical analysis of crypto market while HODL is best recommended for newbie trader or investor who have no enough time to monitor price movement everyday. Short trade is riskier than holding or itmay also vary depending on market condition.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stockr.co

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 06:00:24 AM

Silly questions really, tomato tamato.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:12:15 AM

prices in the market are now increasingly uncertain, it would be better if you hold hold even for a long period of time until the price returns to improve, because by short-term trading the risk of losses that you may experience will be greater.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:29:28 AM

I have not dared to trade, because the price of coins in the trading market is not stable, I will start trading if the price of coins in the trading market is stable, if I trade now there will definitely be a loss

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:35:13 AM

prices in the market are now increasingly uncertain, it would be better if you hold hold even for a long period of time until the price returns to improve, because by short-term trading the risk of losses that you may experience will be greater.

What the hell are you saying? increasingly uncertain? what does it mean? We're still in the bear market for God's sake of course if will still be uncertain for more than 1 year already.

Short term trading is not for everyone, you seriously need to get out of the market if you don't know what you're doing. Bulls will come, but it will need some kind of news to push the price again, but sorry it ain't happening in 2019.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:22:41 PM

Both have the same risk and the same potential of profit, we have to choose one of that way should be according to trend of crypto market and level price. Many people loss money from day trading and from holding because did not use risk management to minimize the risk, so before do both way make sure we have management of risk and money because price of crypto nearly unpredictable.

Cryptocurrency trading is the most easiest and toughest job why I am saying like this it is based on your opinion and your comfort level if you are doing trading in the right way you will be more profitable in both short term investment and long term investment but you have not as speak interested in this field you will not definitely get paid for your trading.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:55:57 AM

This is depend on the situation of crypto market and target profit,  for current situation that the price of all crypto already oversold, both way will promising high profit.  But at the moment the market not any sign yet for bull run so is better doing short trade to get profit faster,  and we can holding if we have target profit for next a few month or in next 1 year.

Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:59:46 PM

I wil do both,in short trading i think you can make a fast profit and you must have technical analysis and experience but not if you be a holder.
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:06:37 PM

It will be crucial if you trade without any knowledge in it. Though I'm not saying that doing trade is bad, of course not. Since that we are in declined case all we need to do for now is to hold if we know to ourselves that our knowledge is not enough for us to trade at this point of time. But if you have full knowledge about in trading, better to do day trade/short trade.
steveken

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:29:20 PM

depends on situation if hold works in one coin same might not work on other because other coin as different situation   
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:10:11 AM

When we decide to hold crypto we should be buy it in the bottomed but the problem is very difficult to predict where is the bottomed, in my personal opinion its now good times to start hold good fundamental coin but dont forget use risk management, like use stop loss 8%. The crypto market still has possibility to change to bull market and we will make alot of profit later from holding.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
DavidStone

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:54:08 AM

HOLD and day trading are different sides of the same coin. Each of them has its advantages and disadvantages for getting income. These two ways of trading require from traders a different level of capital, make traders spend different time. Also, to become a trader or holder, you need to have different trading skills and personal characteristics. If you are interested where you can learn more about holding and day trading, you should pay your attention to the launch of new trading and educational platform NewConsort, where every newbie can get new trading skills from experienced traders and mentors.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:55:02 PM

I prefer short term investments than holding because of the way market has been behaving.  Most of the holders has lose significant amounts of money and others has abandoned their tokens after some of them has fall too low.
hipSter

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:06:56 PM

I'm a trader but Warren Buffet says that long term investments are more important.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:23:23 AM

HOLD and day trading are different sides of the same coin. Each of them has its advantages and disadvantages for getting income. These two ways of trading require from traders a different level of capital, make traders spend different time. Also, to become a trader or holder, you need to have different trading skills and personal characteristics. If you are interested where you can learn more about holding and day trading, you should pay your attention to the launch of new trading and educational platform NewConsort, where every newbie can get new trading skills from experienced traders and mentors.
Yes both are having ways to get profit but I think if you have no information about day trading better go for holding,. Being patient will give your profit also will take you out from that risk of lose, because trading for day without skill is risky as in this regard knowledge is our edge from other people, from some short term trading has more profit according to currency situation but my own choice is holding.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:42:58 PM

short term trading will be more risky than any type of trading that's why it's will be more harder to make money but not trade I will always been make money quickly can make income again and again while they had experience.
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:52:10 PM

Yes both are having ways to get profit but I think if you have no information about day trading better go for holding,. Being patient will give your profit also will take you out from that risk of lose, because trading for day without skill is risky as in this regard knowledge is our edge from other people, from some short term trading has more profit according to currency situation but my own choice is holding.
Every market participant looks for opportunity that doesn't happen often in bear market. Day trading is not easy as it sounds for a obvious reasons and holding is not only option if trader doesn't have required ability,experience for analyzing,trading daily graphics. Skills are important part but it alone doesn't matter like multiple zeros without 1 in front of these numbers Wink

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
KlifDonats

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:00:23 PM

I think HOLD and day trading are two very important parts of the investment strategy. Long-term investing is a passive way of earning income, while day trading means spending a lot of time and nerves to get a successful result. But which way fit you more, you decide on your own. In order to become a successful trader, you need to know onions in technical analysis. I asked a question where I can study technical analysis myriads of times. How can I become a successful trader? And recently I have found an answer to my question. In 2019, a new platform for trading education and safe trading NewConsort is launched. I'm going to visit it.
AnimeBoy_007

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:14:16 PM

for me buy cheap and HODL now for sure
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:59:15 PM

HODL is actually an investment type because I think the question title and content are incompatible. So, making HODL is not actually trading, it is to invest in long term. On the other hand, I think it would be more profitable to make a trade if the answer to the question is asked. On the other hand, if you want to invest in long term and not want to experience any stress in this term, HODL will definitely be the right investment choice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: