Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:16:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Assets are Here to Stay  (Read 295 times)
limtjoehua

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:21:25 AM

in spite of all the loud news, I, as a stubborn one, speak out against the ripple and tell everyone that it is very centralized and should not be used

Centralized?  Can you point out the server or servers that I should shut down to bring down the network then?  No?   Cool

XRP is decentralized:  https://fudbingo.com/the-xrp-blockchain-is-centralised
Indeed ripple is often stated as a centralized altcoin, but there is no real reason or evidence in the statement. In spite of all that, I think everyone has not cared about the debate between being centralized and decentralized, because they already have a reason and have analyzed before they invest in ripple.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:09:25 PM

Yes, digital asset are here to stay, nothing can stop it though fake ico will die at the long run due to the fact those token do not have anything to offer the crypto community, good coin will survive come what may.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:01:32 AM

That's right.  Cryptocurrency is not going to go anywhere, it’s not just the way she made such a noise!
Crypto currency still exist because of users who are participated with, and that is our current position on this market. It means the league is still moving forward and don't make it complicated as well. 
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:42:22 AM

The issue of not going to be accepted is dead as far as am concern , many company has start registering under sec as crypto company and also exchanges which means that the battle is getting won every day by day , they are only trying to out things under their control and nothing they used government for but having control over every thing which is in their blood but blockchain in giving a power to individual and going in that direction is weaken the government and why they always use one way or the other to let people run away.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
kamar25

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:48:16 AM

good information from Ripple, if everyone understands the progress of XRP by creating cross-border payments. everyone will use it. I'm sure of that

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:54:56 AM

No wonder XRP can do that and also this will help the process of developing crypto in the community or also between countries,the news will encourage more investors so that these assets will fluctuate more greatly.

Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:13:59 AM

Blog Location:  https://xrpcommunity.blog/digital-assets-are-here-to-stay/

Digital Assets are here to stay!  Find out about it and all the major news affecting XRP in my latest blog.

𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬:  Fleetcor may purchase Western Union Business Payments; Marcus Treacher gives a great overview of how Ripple is solving cross-border payments;
and an electrifying Ripple Drop episode from Ripple zooms in on the sharing economy use case.

𝐂𝐨𝐢𝐥 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: Coil takes over where Ripple left off, and teams with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

𝐗𝐑𝐏 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: You can 'roll your own' escrow using the XRP Tip Bot application; Two decentralized exchanges add support for XRP, along with one centralized exchange;
'Thinking Crypto' releases an Omni deep dive with Tom McLeod; and now you can buy beer with your zerps... in Serbia!

I hope you enjoy the read!

Thanks & sincerely,

-Hodor

On Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Hodor/status/1069193985569316864
A very good and understandable explanation. usually when it comes to digital assets such as bitcoins and such. the investors must met wit anticipation in order for them to invest and not fearing much to lose money but to gain from it.Assets are great if properly handle.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:18:15 PM

No wonder XRP can do that and also this will help the process of developing crypto in the community or also between countries,the news will encourage more investors so that these assets will fluctuate more greatly.
Hope so, we need a lot of good news to bring back the trust of the many investors. If one altcoins did this ( XRP ), how about the others? It will be more challenging to put some effort if I have a project like XRP. More or less, the crypto currency will be more reliable and be more flexible to all projects and specific projects around the globe. 
tamerl4n

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:43:53 AM

Digital Assets are here to stay!  Find out about it and all the major news affecting XRP in my latest blog.

𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬:  Fleetcor may purchase Western Union Business Payments; Marcus Treacher gives a great overview of how Ripple is solving cross-border payments;
and an electrifying Ripple Drop episode from Ripple zooms in on the sharing economy use case.

𝐂𝐨𝐢𝐥 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: Coil takes over where Ripple left off, and teams with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

𝐗𝐑𝐏 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: You can 'roll your own' escrow using the XRP Tip Bot application; Two decentralized exchanges add support for XRP, along with one centralized exchange;
'Thinking Crypto' releases an Omni deep dive with Tom McLeod; and now you can buy beer with your zerps... in Serbia!

Thanks & sincerely,

-Hodor

I do not read the news about Ripple they always remind me of some custom articles made not to inform about the work done, but purely to maintain interest in the project and the possible increase in prices.
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:30:02 AM

Thanks & sincerely,

-Hodor

I'm pretty warm about Ripple and everything that's going on around it, but in this article, I don't see anything all original and new that I haven't heard before. The topic is quite often used , apparently.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:38:20 AM

I also support the idea for sure crypro is here to stay no matter the current negativity happening to crypto currency so people would come to realize that digital money would take over there is also so much good news already
kurcalas

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:41:44 AM

Thanks & sincerely,

-Hodor

I think you think mention something else, not crytocurrencies. Because it is different with digital assets and cryptocurrencies. For example, XRP is not a digital asset. It is a cryptocurrency.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:42:55 PM

Digital Asset especially cryptocurrency is an Advance technology and mode of payment protocol that can integrate new technology in area of commerce, logistics and service. As new technology  become mainstream, cryptocurrency will make tgem functional and successful at making their financial aspect of respective techoolgy to grow seamlessly!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

It is quite interesting how soon this technology will come to the banks of the EU. At the moment, when talking with people responsible for technological support of processing processes, we are not even talking about the blockchain, and especially about Ripple.

danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:22:22 AM

Serbian news... It would be quite interesting to me if I at least knew who is the Prime Minister there, or if their head of state is the President... Um, the news is not very interesting, or I do not know the scale of Serbia.
Gypsy.Danger
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:59:25 PM

Digital assets are where they are to be. Even big discouragement concerning its price decline on the last months, still digital assets remain strong and continued with their development updates.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: