Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:21:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Buy the dip" is only a strategy for losers  (Read 25221 times)
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:59:43 AM

Fresh investors can enter the market with their 1/5th investment at this movement as in my opinion gradual investment will help in averaging if the market slides further and the loosers can also follow the same strategy.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:16:29 AM

We see it every time Bitcoin goes to a new lower level.

Bitcoin "believers" will hurry to say "buy the dip" and "just wait it will come back"

Reality is that every dip is a new lower level - and after that comes another dip...and another.

In the beginning of 2017 very few people had Bitcoin - and therefore the price could quickly move up as a large number of people with zero financial understanding started buying Bitcoin.

Now a large number of people with zero understanding has Bitcoin and price moves down - there are no more new fools to get into Bitcoin to ever pump it again.

"Buy the dip" is something only fools believe - and as can be seen in here there are unfortunately many fools in here who do not understand that their money is already lost
Are you telling facts or are you telling pure imaginations and theories why the price or the value of Bitcoin is going down? Huh I think those people are not fools and they are using their own hard earned money and not yours by the way. Everyone has started with zero understanding and no one is born with 100% understanding in any kinds of knowledge and wisdom, some people will learn from mistakes that they made and will not and continue the mistakes they made as long that they feel the adrenaline rush in it. It does not matter if there are too many people that have too few knowledge on this industry because they will soon learn a lot as time passes.
The bearish market is not bad at all because there are a lot of professional traders who gain a lot of profit from this kind of opportunity.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:31:21 AM

Buy the dip is the only solution but you still have another option which you don't have to buy more bitcoin and only stay and see the market. But if you want to join with other people to get lower bitcoin then buying more bitcoin is your way. But you need to think twice before you decide to buy because the bitcoin price can go lower than you think and you need to ready if somehow, bitcoin price is dropping more. In this situation, no one knows what will happen with the price, and we could only prepare ourselves for the worst.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:38:57 AM

Thinking that the current bear market will last and further lead to the destruction of Bitcoin is only a sign of inadequate knowledge in crypto and how the market works. Perhaps, revisiting the history of Bitcoin and crypto will enlighten your understanding on how the market has lost the trust of investors in the past (another bear market) yet regained it and made a bull run. Bear markets and bull markets are never permanent, they alternate irrespective of how long one may stay.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:27:21 AM

buying something in a similar bear market is really what i think is a failure. wait for more favorable days
It would be better if you don't dare to take this big risk, then you can wait a few more days, until conditions improve, only brave people take this small opportunity, prices will change very quickly so you have to be able to make decisions quickly , and remember not to be greedy when market conditions like this
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:55:03 AM

I think we all have to understand that this is an investment and is a free market that does have a big risk, but also allows us to get big profits. This is an investment where price movements always occur that can make us happy, but also can make us unhappy. Everyone has a choice of what they believe in this investment, and I have confidence that prices will rise again and the market will return to excitement. Those who want to be patient and remain confident in what they are investing in and have strong principles, who will eventually win and make a profit through this investment
Ericks1

Activity: 141

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:34:41 AM

So what do you imply by the tag 'fools' ? To my best of knowledge the every one has his rightful choice to the time to enter a trade or pull out. It's just pathetic that not everyone can realise it that every dip has an effect,  when to pull in OR out..  Let's hope the bull come back
Seeker#9

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:26:31 AM

If the price of the bitcoin continue to dive then it is not good to buy at the dip, just wait for the right time before you start buying. Low prices give investors an opportunity to buy coins at affordable prices before it start pumping again. Many investors had already proven this kind of method in the past not only in the cryptocurrency market but also in other speculative markets like stock exchange and forex. 
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 08:10:48 PM

With the current price trend it is advisable wait, watch observe then buy when your mind tells you to buy but to me buying at the dip is the best time to buy.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:41:19 PM

But I think that such a strong drop in the price of bitcoin was caused artificially so that the price fell and large whales could enter the cryptocurrency market at a low price. So I do not believe that this symbolizes the end of bitcoin, I think this is just the beginning.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:19:35 PM

Perhaps your words have some truth, but practice shows that the price is always restored and those who managed to buy bitcoin at a low price, then turned out to be in the black and get their deserved profit. So I will believe in the best and buy coins at an affordable price.

irenegaming

Activity: 476

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:22:31 PM

Actually every week there is a new dip, so I can assure that it is not a very reliable strategy, I do not follow a lot of advices here, but yes, I buy btc when I'm satisfied with the price, of course it usually goes down more, but I know that the bull run is close and at any time will go up again.

Patron92

Activity: 234

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:23:54 PM

No one, absolutely no one knows how the price will develop further. Of course, we believe only in a positive outcome and that the price will grow, but no one can say for sure, and therefore to buy coins at such a low price is a risk, I agree with you. But without the risk of not getting a decent profit, it is a fact.
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:39:16 PM

There are absolutely different opinions on this account. Someone, like you, believes that buying coins when bitcoin, so much falls is recklessness and stupidity, and someone believes that this is a real chance to earn and make a profit in the future on the growth of bitcoin. I think that we are waiting for the second scenario, so I am not afraid to buy cheap bitcoins now.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:52:21 PM

although it's a strategy for losers, but if it brings profits it doesn't matter. Good investors do not prioritize strategies for anyone, as long as they give profit use the strategy. I also if trading uses a different strategy, which is important profit.

Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:31:34 PM

Can't take the chances that most of us aren't have enough knowledge in crypto. Many people were investing Bitcoin just to think of easy money and a continuous increase of its value but they don't think what if the market value will sudden drop just like now. Of course, they are absolutely losing their money, and it might be enough to give them realization on crypto and how risk it is.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:02:47 AM

although it's a strategy for losers, but if it brings profits it doesn't matter. Good investors do not prioritize strategies for anyone, as long as they give profit use the strategy. I also if trading uses a different strategy, which is important profit.

But it has to really go up for it to be considered a strategy that will give you profits instead of losses, hence he calls it losers. Plus all those 'believers' always say this like they are some kind of god in predicting the current bitcoin and altcoins prices, even when they clearly don't know what's up.
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:45:31 AM

As long as you can make profit buying from dip, it's ok IMO. Why is it for loser if you can make money from that?
Babbylily1112

Activity: 247

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 08:11:49 PM

Well personally I won't advice buying the deep but to wait for more favourable days but most importantly don't be in a rush to make hasty  decisions

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
beatzcoin123

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 08:18:47 PM

Every investor understands the risk factor involved in the business of his or her choice, there exist no business that doesn't possess any risk and note "it is risky not to take risk" so for bitcoin it's not exemption, buying the dip is for sure a stretegic move in crypto currency because prices will always bounce back it's just a question of time and patience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: