Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:20:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB 3k of BTC, paying with verified paypal  (Read 322 times)
kakoluckiam (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:44:25 PM

As title, only trusted users, only real, verified accounts.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sirnastro

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

I can do that . Just dont be like the others that claim to have money and they dont.

I have had this experience with 3 people already, claim that they have thousands and didnt even have hundreds.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:10:12 PM

As title, only trusted users, only real, verified accounts.

Why you are not trying to use coinbase if you are a legit member as well as if you have legit paypal fund. As a newbie I think you will not be able to take a single $ of btc from this forum.
gameristo
Legendary

Activity: 1398
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 04:03:44 PM

I can do that . Just dont be like the others that claim to have money and they dont.

I have had this experience with 3 people already, claim that they have thousands and didnt even have hundreds.

this forum member sirnastro  ask me send him first at least 100 usd paypal

anyone suggest that can I trust them and send them first 100 usd minimum paypal?

any trusted forum member recommend this guy to trust him?

they reply me private message as below

Your dealings with others do not concern me.

It is your dealings with me that does.

I have me rules just like everyone else.

I am not profiting from doing anything with you. I have over $1.3 million accounts a couple BTC wallets, so to sit on some forum waiting on someone to send me $10 is frankly a waste of my time.

If YOU WANT BTC, YOU HAVE TO PAY ME for it simple.

My minimum for you is $100. You send to me , I send your BTC instantly.

**** To address your escrow suggestion: I am the one with BTC , so I am the one that has the RISK of losing not you. Even after a trade you can charge back and there is nothing I can do about it. So dealing with PP at all with digital transactions have no protection.

So sir, for the last time so that you dont waste your time and mine, IF you want btc , pay me and I send instantly. I have done this with you before . Otherwise , I am not interested.

Thank you.

waiting for trusted users to help about it

My old btc wallet id: 1GmLs8e6VL5i9UcLmLypSKbyDHKjAtkg6g
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:36:09 PM

anyone suggest that can I trust them and send them first 100 usd minimum paypal?

I am not profiting from doing anything with you. I have over $1.3 million accounts a couple BTC wallets, so to sit on some forum waiting on someone to send me $10 is frankly a waste of my time.

**** To address your escrow suggestion: I am the one with BTC , so I am the one that has the RISK of losing not you. Even after a trade you can charge back and there is nothing I can do about it. So dealing with PP at all with digital transactions have no protection.

So sir, for the last time so that you dont waste your time and mine, IF you want btc , pay me and I send instantly. I have done this with you before . Otherwise , I am not interested.

Thank you.

If anyone do not want to send first or do not want to use escrow then how to do that. We have to made the deal or not with him/her, it is our choice nothing else. Personally I would avoid to trade with him/her.

sirnastro

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:04:07 PM

THIS IS UN #$%^&^%$#ing BELIEVABLE!!!!!

Lets Recap.......

1. First time I dealt with you I wanted to send my web designer some PP. I approached you PUBLICLY, and since I needed the service, I SENT FIRST. I got my pp almost 2 days later (October). Seeing that you were not that efficient, I didnt bother you use your service again.

2. In November, YOU PRIVATE MESSAGED ME , that you needed BTC. Against my better judgement, I still went first . It took me almost a week to get my money and it wasnt even a lot. $200 or something like that. I had to start post in your thread for you to Pay me. Again, I left you alone. NEVER MESSAGED  you.

3. EARLY December, YOU PRIVATE MESSAGED ME wanting more BTC. I thought about it and I said I will help you, but you have to send me my money first cause I have no interest in waiting on you for my money again. (You left it alone).

4. Later December  YOU PRIVATE MESSAGED ME AGAIN , this time trying to PRESSURE ME into sending you MY money first. I told you , its my coins that you need. If you need it, you pay for it upfront, if not leave it alone. My coins my rules, when I am buying your service you can set whatever rules you want.

5. NOW YOU COME IN PUBLIC AND COPY PARTS OF THE CONVERSATION ASKING if I am reputable ? YOU TRYING TO PAINT ME LIKE A SCAMMER??? WHY DONT YOU MENTION HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO WAIT ON YOU FOR MONEY or claim to have $700 or couldnt even find $150 I wont be PETTY and go for the screenshots......  Listen:

DO NOT EVER MESSAGE ME ABOUT ANYTHING EVER! I DONT CARE IF I AM GOING TO DIE OR YOU WRITING ME A 10 MILLION CHECK.

I have no interest in doing anything with you.

Pathetic !!!
sirnastro

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:22:47 PM

Thank you.

If anyone do not want to send first or do not want to use escrow then how to do that. We have to made the deal or not with him/her, it is our choice nothing else. Personally I would avoid to trade with him/her.

Its funny how people use he the numbers on the side of a forum to judge.

For some reason you all think that people who talk the most on the forum they are the most trustworthy. Sad.

If they are busy here talking when where they busy making money???

I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE WANTS TO SAY.  I decide what I do with my bitcoins. If that makes me a scammer then I guess that I am.

With my EXPERIENCE with @gameristo He has been the one who has had a problem delivering. I have never once messaged him asking him for anything.

So how am I a scammer? for not wanting to wait on my money?

Go any CAMBIO / BANK / Financial Exchanger on the planet, if you want to get ANY currency exchanged, you have to GIVE what you have then they GIVE YOU want you want in return. Just like I did when I wanted his service. HOW COME THERE WAS NO COMPLAINTS WHEN I DIDNT USE ANY ESCROW THOSE 2 times and I had to wait?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

Not wasting anymore time on this , as this is not making me any money.

Bro,.................DONT MESSAGE ME AGAIN begging me nothing .

Jump infront of a truck and solve your problems.

gameristo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 03:07:04 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2019, 03:20:37 AM by gameristo

you get angry for nothing

I messaged you that I can send you first small amount each time or we can use escrow but you always denied small amount and escrow and continuously ask send you first 100 or more amount so I post here

I never told you scammer but as you denied escrow use and small amount I ready send you first even you newbie here but you still denied so post here

I was sent few messages as whom I traded before, I sent message them to just tell that I have got some more paypal ready and then its up to them if they accept trade again or NOT, I not forced anyone must send me first any paypal etc

I traded recently with forum staff member for 500 USD+ amount and I went first and send FIRST paypal to staff forum member and instantly completed trade and another forum trusted member with 44 green feed back I already sent his 990 USD first weeks ago and they paid back me each week so I ready send first to staff forum members or trusted enough but why I send first to an newbie?  so I post here if some trusted forum member recommend you then I can send first 100 otherwise I still ready send you first small amounts each time OR simply we use escrow

you said below

this told mostly by peoples whose only want send first and say that paypal can be charge back, same way one guy scammed me for year before and I still never able to charge back as paypal funds always NEVER come from credit card or bank etc

anyways its my last post to reply this and will never contact you again

vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:33:23 PM

I think anyone should only take those amount via paypal which for which amount you can trust that person, and for paypal it is same either anyone take first or last. Both are same as it can be reverse.
sirnastro

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:12:11 AM

I think anyone should only take those amount via paypal which for which amount you can trust that person, and for paypal it is same either anyone take first or last. Both are same as it can be reverse.

Exactly. Thank you.

Most of who you see, are MIDDLE MAN hustlers to people off the boards. They dont have the money to do anything. so they take BTC to go trade it else where.

The challenge is, they dont know if the PP they are getting is dirty. So that is even a bigger risk.

Anyone that PRESSURES anyone to send BTC first instead of PP first is a shady person.

That is just facts
bigmaster23

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:33:56 PM

Most of who you see, are MIDDLE MAN hustlers to people off the boards. They dont have the money to do anything. so they take BTC to go trade it else where.
I cant agree with you. Middleman can be required for several reason. And important reason is when can believe each other. And middle man of this forum which is know as escrow are well reputed and maximum people trust them and also usually they do not scam.

gameristo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 04:09:50 PM

I cant agree with you. Middleman can be required for several reason. And important reason is when can believe each other. And middle man of this forum which is know as escrow are well reputed and maximum people trust them and also usually they do not scam.

exactly what I asked for it as without middleman or escrow , newbies forum members can easily run away with such paypal money which never come from credit card, as my paypal funds always NOT from credit card so there is NO way to charge backs ever as I tried previous when someone scammed me for 100 usd and paypal never refund back my money and I finally got scammed

bigmaster23

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:36:53 PM

exactly what I asked for it as without middleman or escrow , newbies forum members can easily run away with such paypal money which never come from credit card, as my paypal funds always NOT from credit card so there is NO way to charge backs ever as I tried previous when someone scammed me for 100 usd and paypal never refund back my money and I finally got scammed[/b]
I have seen that you delayed several times of sirnastro also I have seen scam accusation against you though that is closed. That also happened for late payment. I never deserve something like that from you as you are a green trusted as well as high ranked person. You should send payment instantly (within few minutes) as usually others do. Hopefully think you will keep it as consideration while trade.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: