Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:25:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SV?  (Read 21033 times)
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:54:37 PM

"Bitcoin SV"?
it's BCH SV and to be honest... These forks are going no where, Just another avenue for the lucky BCH holders to dump what they earned out of the forks and move on.
I agree that fundamentals are close to 0, but it is a coin by a company with hundreds of employees and billions to spend.
I don't think crypto enthusiasts will ever touch this garbage, but Calvin & Craig will find a way to pump it.
Sold at $100, I think my entry point is around $50.
You confusing Bitcoin Cash with Satoshies Version of original Bitcoin as in the whitepaper defined,
Bitcoin Cash most likely will go Bankrupt.
Bitcoin SV is old hard core Bitcoiners sticking to the way it was designed, Peer to Peer and max coins forever 21 Milllion.
Bitcoin 3rd party Segregated Witness version in in transformation stage to become currency. Lightning more or less is minable version of xrp, have to establish banking connection before you can sent. As a shop i can refuse your payment.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 02:27:01 PM

"Bitcoin SV"?
it's BCH SV and to be honest... These forks are going no where, Just another avenue for the lucky BCH holders to dump what they earned out of the forks and move on.
I agree that fundamentals are close to 0, but it is a coin by a company with hundreds of employees and billions to spend.
I don't think crypto enthusiasts will ever touch this garbage, but Calvin & Craig will find a way to pump it.
Sold at $100, I think my entry point is around $50.
You confusing Bitcoin Cash with Satoshies Version of original Bitcoin as in the whitepaper defined,
Bitcoin Cash most likely will go Bankrupt.
Bitcoin SV is old hard core Bitcoiners sticking to the way it was designed, Peer to Peer and max coins forever 21 Milllion.
Bitcoin 3rd party Segregated Witness version in in transformation stage to become currency. Lightning more or less is minable version of xrp, have to establish banking connection before you can sent. As a shop i can refuse your payment.

Pretty much true - BTC flawed cause SW + LN + Blowstream   - no P2P cash

BCH flawed cause DSV - CTOR - 'new protocol features' every 6 months  - unstable

BSV -> only clean & stable & scalable on-chain protocol.

->  SEC - compliant  (no regulated security) - due to purpose of selling prospect ( white paper)

Safe ur asses

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
timmmers

Merit: 265

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:29:13 PM

What is happening with the Bitcoin SV for now? I caught a glimpse of this coin that has a pretty good potential to be the center of attention.
 Please share your opinion, to answer my curiosity today. Thank you very much and goodluck.
My opinion is that this coin caused many questions about the future of cryptocurrencies. Many people thought that Bitcoin will exist only 21 millions. Thanks to forks we will have unlimited amount of Bitcoins with no value.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:50:47 PM

Bitcoin SV new fork Bitcoin. It is useless in my opinion because there is already Bitcoin in the market and it is the flagship. I do not understand why try to make a fork that is supposedly better than bitcoin but in practice bitcoin is still the leader !

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:26:56 PM

I do not want to seem very rude to you, but I understand that just like me, most people still will not have the desire to buy this fork today, because it seems to me that there is absolutely no point in these forks.
ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:49:37 PM

I do not want to seem very rude to you, but I understand that just like me, most people still will not have the desire to buy this fork today, because it seems to me that there is absolutely no point in these forks.
Your knowledge in crypto is looking every so often at Coinmarkedcap at thats about it. Completely clueless, probably never heard of Satoshi.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:52:50 PM

What is happening with the Bitcoin SV for now? I caught a glimpse of this coin that has a pretty good potential to be the center of attention.
 Please share your opinion, to answer my curiosity today. Thank you very much and goodluck.
Because the impact of the hard fork has created new currencies and they start competing and pushing the old money into the affected area. But don't worry this is a competitive effect if you want to grow and compete with new Altcoin. Don't worry based on investor interest that will soon end this crazy war.
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 07:56:44 AM

The real use potential is getting developed on SV

https://ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-sv-bsv-wallet-to-be-used-as-smart-card-authenticating-device-craig-wright/

Later comes all the rest incl SoV

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:08:30 AM

Potential for what? just another shitty coin that created by a liar. I believe satoshi still alive and that guy is very well known as faketoshi can't avoid the fact that if he is not satoshi nakamoto. Read this news https://cointelegraph.com/news/hodlers-digest-nov-26dec-2-satoshi-makes-a-new-friend-buterin-gets-negative-over-centralized-blockchains
Sell your bsv for btc.
There are so many possibilities, I can believe about what you said because we see now that many people claim about Satoshi Nakamoto, but there is no strong evidence that he is Satoshi. And secondly, I can trust BSV is really the coin Satoshi wants. However, apart from that, we cannot ensure the right or wrong to invest in cryptocurrency, everything is so complicated to understand. Bearish time is still snoring, we will see when the bull run comes the real Satoshi Nakamoto will choose which one.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:40:45 PM

Potential for what? just another shitty coin that created by a liar. I believe satoshi still alive and that guy is very well known as faketoshi can't avoid the fact that if he is not satoshi nakamoto. Read this news https://cointelegraph.com/news/hodlers-digest-nov-26dec-2-satoshi-makes-a-new-friend-buterin-gets-negative-over-centralized-blockchains
Sell your bsv for btc.
There are so many possibilities, I can believe about what you said because we see now that many people claim about Satoshi Nakamoto, but there is no strong evidence that he is Satoshi. And secondly, I can trust BSV is really the coin Satoshi wants. However, apart from that, we cannot ensure the right or wrong to invest in cryptocurrency, everything is so complicated to understand. Bearish time is still snoring, we will see when the bull run comes the real Satoshi Nakamoto will choose which one.

There is 0% chance Craig Wright is Satoshi, but i am 100% certain he knows him or is in contact.

There are thousands of cryptocoins, long therm only 2 will be deflationary forever and aswith a Store of Value (SoV) Satoshi version and Gold version.
Inflation, like fiat or 99% of cryptocoins year after year it loses value.
Bitcoin Segregated Witness (the slave version) will have the next fork when backward compatibility stops and another fork when supply is changed to unlimited, which is on the cards.

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 10:39:00 AM

More use incoming

https://twitter.com/andrewnjoo/status/1088698498650800129

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 11:45:31 AM

Rain Hail or Snow BSV stays true to Satoshi’s course and work. https://bitcoinsv.io/

Exactly - we can see that hijacking and over-engineering is  / was very easily possible by PoSM - when industry adoption is not there ... but BSV will change that

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:51:29 AM

it is always funny to see how many people are easily fooled by the shenanigans of a bunch of scammers who want to take their money. Cheesy
i don't think in the past year we have had any other scam that  was as obvious or as stupid as BSV but still we see people who are passionately falling for the bullshit of one person who is emptying their pockets... haha

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2066

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:55:44 AM

it is always funny to see how many people are easily fooled by the shenanigans of a bunch of scammers who want to take their money. Cheesy
i don't think in the past year we have had any other scam that  was as obvious or as stupid as BSV but still we see people who are passionately falling for the bullshit of one person who is emptying their pockets... haha
It's not funny it's sad Cry

$100,000 BTC in one hour
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:58:32 AM

it is sad when you see someone is scammed after taking precautions, like when you lose money when an exchange gets hacked or runs away.
but it is funny when you see someone getting scammed because he willingly trusted the scammers with a big scammer sign on their forehead saying "i am scamming you, gimme your money", like those handing their money to "Nigerian princes"  Cheesy

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2066

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:59:50 AM

it is sad when you see someone is scammed after taking precautions. but it is funny when you see someone getting scammed because he willingly trusted the scammers with a big scammer sign on their forehead saying "i am scamming you, gimme your money" Cheesy

Your right. Fuck these idiots Cheesy

$100,000 BTC in one hour
Pithaxz

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

https://gptverse.art/

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:04:44 PM

I don't really like the results of coin forks that sometimes don't have the value and are not as expected, other than that the fork that happens in my opinion is not so good, so I suggest looking for other projects that are better not such projects cannot be relied on.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:20:40 PM

I don't really like the results of coin forks that sometimes don't have the value and are not as expected, other than that the fork that happens in my opinion is not so good, so I suggest looking for other projects that are better not such projects cannot be relied on.
Yes agree the 27 December 2017 hardfork was not so good, should have stuck to the original bitcoin and avoid the 50 forks created because of it.
Hardfork = altcoin.

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 08:17:41 AM

U must speak about blockstream ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: